Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

HPC,

Is right on target !!

There is a nest of favorites / know -it- alls. If one says anything that differs from those boys ....the F U C K I N G NAZI SOPHIA wiil whack you.

I don't post any more . Have had my fill . I have gotten a lot of emails and PM's from members at RFC that I respect and feel the same way.

There is no traction in the classifieds either. Cheaper than here.

GB1

Originally Posted by Sheister
HPC, tell us on this teddy bear where the big bad Sophia person touched you.... on a level of 1-10, how bad did it hurt? Would you like a binky or a blanket to help you calm down?

Your continual ranting is getting more and more childish as it goes along. It is apparent you had a run in with somebody over there and you didn't like how they responded... so let it go and move on. No need to continue whining here about RFC- most of us have had great experiences on RFC for the most part and I must be missing the forums you have had problems with because I've never seen the activity you are claiming...

1) First of all, I did not have a "run in" with anyone. This is based on my observations and I'm clearly not alone.

2) I'm not ranting, I am simply replying to what others are posting. I stated facts. Your replies have mostly been sarcastic and highly smart-assed; and I'm childish???

3) I am not whining. I am stating facts.

4) Regarding your "teddy bear, where were you touched, how bad was it on a scale of 1-10" comment. You went way out of line there. Speaking as someone who has a daughter that had to go through that because of some disgusting puke, if you ever address me like that again I will track you down. Count on that. My ears are literally ringing right now. With all of this bantering, I haven't been upset at all. We have simply been exchanging opinions, whatever. You have crossed the line. Big time. You are a disgusting son of a bitch that I hope isn't around any children. What you posted is exactly the kind of attitude that Rimfire Central allows, but shouldn't. Evidently, this forum is also a mess. I am out of here. -Harold C.

Last edited by HPC1989; 03/06/21.

The Better You Get, The Better You Want To Be...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Harold, you go right ahead and track me down.... don't be surprised at the results buster.... if you are so thin skinned you keep harping about Sophia and don't expect a response you are blindsided by your rage and can't recognize how your repetitious bitching sounds.... And if you want to twist what I said to make it sound like it had anything to do with your daughter, then you have lost all sense of objective sense and need to cut back on the caffiene, at the very least.... sounds like you have some personal problems to work out that have nothing to do with me, or Sophia, or RFC....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HPC1989
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
They will get to railing on someone and they will not stop.

Give me a link.

You should be perfectly capable of finding them yourself. I will not be held liable for sharing links their links on here. Anyone who is getting way defensive about Rimfire Central may just be one of the "Chosen Ones" who kiss Sophia's feet and get away with about anything.

How in the hell am I supposed to know which ones made you so butthurt you just had to run over here and tell us?

I am not defensive about it at all. I don't understand it, because I haven't seen it. Gauging from your posts here, we have different styles of communication. I can understand why you'd be more likely to end up in a confrontation that finds your feelings hurt.

I wouldn't say we have different styles of communication. I would say that I live in the Real World, I just presented many facts that SHOULD concern you but they clearly don't which is fine. Butthurt? I would strongly recommend treating me with more respect. I have no time for "Hide behind the screen tough guys". I have presented facts. You are simply a blow-hard.

I am not a "hide behind the screen tough guy." I use my real name here. You presented the fact that you cant't get along on RFC. I presented the fact that I have no issues getting along there. You are behaving butthurt and you are here whining. If the truth is disrespectful, you will struggle to get along here too.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 03/06/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cisco1

HPC,

Is right on target !!

There is a nest of favorites / know -it- alls. If one says anything that differs from those boys ....the F U C K I N G NAZI SOPHIA wiil whack you.

I don't post any more . Have had my fill . I have gotten a lot of emails and PM's from members at RFC that I respect and feel the same way.

There is no traction in the classifieds either. Cheaper than here.

I am not too regular over there. I have been a member for over 10 years or so. I can't recall seeing any contentious content. Is it in certain sub-forums? Who are those boys?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

...because of some disgusting puke, if you ever address me like that again I will track you down. Count on that. My ears are literally ringing right now. With all of this bantering, I haven't been upset at all. We have simply been exchanging opinions, whatever. You have crossed the line. Big time. You are a disgusting son of a bitch that I hope isn't around any children. What you posted is exactly the kind of attitude that Rimfire Central allows, but shouldn't. Evidently, this forum is also a mess. I am out of here. -Harold C.

If any content shouldn't be allowed it's that crap. What kind of emotional midget gets worked up over a harmless comment like his and threatens to track someone down? I hope you are a person of your word, and you are really "out of here."

Yours Truly,
Blowhard

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
WTF is a “Sophia”? I used to scan it quite regularly but now it’s once or twice a year.

Last edited by jackmountain; 03/06/21.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'd pork it.....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by thumbcocker
I just registered on rimfirecentral.com. For whatever reason every time I try to log on it won;t let me. Are any of you guys registered there, and would have any ideas why I can't get logged on.

I used to go over there quite a bit. I’ve had the same problem - can’t log on anymore and don’t know how to fix it.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by huntsman22
I'd pork it.....

That would be two of us you have the better chance though.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose.
It was written to limit the power of government over the individual
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by cisco1
Varmint Guy,

Exactly right ! On all accounts.

There can be found a bit of info from the " Clique" the flinty old "Know it all Basturds" ....but don't try to contribute if you ain't one of the Nazi mods' favotites.

Especially the nazi Sophia.

Good place for those that can keep their opinions in their gullet .

I reckon it is alot like kicking through a garbage dump ....you will probably find something.

I don't know much about firearms .....but what little I do know did not come from RFC.

What the hell good is a gun forum that does NOT SUPPORT the 2ND AMENDMENT??????

I lasted a short period prior to telling a bitch mod to stick the site up her fucking arse.

Knowledgeable but prissy.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Not nearly as many to ignore on RFC as in this kiddie romper room. Not many rude insult hurling clods either.

What you mean is that you are not challenged there as you are here.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Did anyone ever go to Benchrest Central rimfire forum back a few years when it was very active? Talk about a site that could get nasty, but the thing is if you wade thru all the personal stuff, there was a lot of good info about precision rimfire shooting. When I was competing I was very active on there. Now that I've retired from active benchrest shooting and do more informal .22 shooting I tend to go to Rimfire Central more often. There are some new shooters there that are seeking info on how to shoot better. I can help them with that. Sure you have those less experienced who don't know, what it is that they don't know, but think they do, that will argue with those who have been there, done that, and taken home the big trophies. I try hard not to engage the armchair experts but sometimes you have to when they are giving out bad info to those truly seeking precision or want to win matches. However, there are some very experienced and accomplished shooters who post there that truly know what they are talking about. As in every forum, since Al Gore invented the internet, you have to separate the wheat from the chaff. That's the reader's job; to figure out those who really know from those who think they know. And even those accomplished shooters can and will disagree at times, as they have their own experiences and different paths to success.

I try not to get into personal issues anymore. That stuff just takes you down a truly toxic rabbit hole. I really don't care about who owns what, it's the information that I'm interested in. This winter I've been playing around with an old 10/22 that I have and have been upgrading it and those people over there with experience in such things have been mostly helpful. I've had to ignore some BS but that's not a problem. I've gotten pretty good at figuring out who knows what they are talking about and who doesn't. This site will give you lots of practice doing that. ps I don't post there under the same forum name as here.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by JDinCO
I'd pork it.....

There's a photo of Sophia somewhere?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by JDinCO
I'd pork it.....

There's a photo of Sophia somewhere?

Google says this is Sophia
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/13/1415859407145_wps_78_HOLLYWOOD_CA_NOVEMBER_12_.jpg

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
grin

The one on the right........... grin

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
That is one, just the wrong one.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose.
It was written to limit the power of government over the individual
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
P
I have been a member there for a while and have found good info and haven’t had the problems some have reported. I found them extremely helpful while looking for a Cooper .22 last year

Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I began to wonder about RFC when they lost Sarona Gun works. Dennis was their expert on Ruger Mark pistols.
He supplied all their drawings and tips to repair. Also answered almost all questions regarding these pistols. I use the term expert lightly. Dennis did not treat the snow flakes lightly. He said things as they are. RFC and Dennis parted ways. RFC’s loss.
I’ve sent 3 pistols to Dennis. Very happen with him. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I began to wonder about RFC when they lost Sarona Gun works. Dennis was their expert on Ruger Mark pistols.
He supplied all their drawings and tips to repair. Also answered almost all questions regarding these pistols. I use the term expert lightly. Dennis did not treat the snow flakes lightly. He said things as they are. RFC and Dennis parted ways. RFC’s loss.
I’ve sent 3 pistols to Dennis. Very happen with him. Hasbeen

That is a sad fact.

Never question some of the so called guru's on there and you will be good to go. Call out one of them for posting false info and you'll get a pm from the top floor at the very least. Or you may get a 30 day time out like some of us did.
In the old days it was ok to call out bad info no matter who posted it, but hey, I mainly just skim the site from time to time and move on.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 62 invisible), 3,027 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,340
Posts18,468,711
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.