Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
We're knee deep in 'em just south of Houston.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
BP-B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
All I ever read or hear, stay 50 - 75 miles from the border & ya should be safe.

Giving up more than jobs, welfare money & votes, , land too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by RAS
All:

I have talked to two people who work down on the border and they are saying it’s the worst that have ever seen it. You seeing the same?

RAS

It's pretty bad.....

Bad here too.

Running gun battle between coyotes, and sheriff's deputies yesterday.

It's just one of the incidents here lately.

https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/ne...9436fa2-8068-11eb-8348-2f0c134f9afb.html

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I live just north of the border but we have the wall so not much change here. I did see a bust on Friday with a guy backpacking a bundle. It looked smaller than the old Mary Jane ones. I'm thinking maybe meth or heroin.

Wake up to this!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I'm down in the far southeastern part of Arizona. The border wall either side of me is the new portion, and runs many miles east and west of our place. I haven't seen a wetback in a long time. I've been out coyote hunting the last three months, both right down on the wall area, east to New Mexico, as well as west and north, haven't even seen any water jugs, blankets or back packs that look recent. Any trash left by the wets is all old decomposed chit from years past. So down southeastern AZ, we are looking good so far.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes, it’s getting bad again here on the TX border. Had a guy from South America show up during the cold snap wearing shorts and no coat, just freezing to death. Busing them out by the hundreds everyday now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
Yes, it’s getting bad again here on the TX border. Had a guy from South America show up during the cold snap wearing shorts and no coat, just freezing to death. Busing them out by the hundreds everyday now.

Just wait until the commies actually open the border...

They've told them they will. Just not yet.

If this is any indication, it's gonna be really, really bad.

25% of them tested Covid positive after they were caught this week, too.... mad

Fuggers. Ought to be a bounty. On politicians... grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JefeMojado
I'm down in the far southeastern part of Arizona. The border wall either side of me is the new portion, and runs many miles east and west of our place. I haven't seen a wetback in a long time. I've been out coyote hunting the last three months, both right down on the wall area, east to New Mexico, as well as west and north, haven't even seen any water jugs, blankets or back packs that look recent. Any trash left by the wets is all old decomposed chit from years past. So down southeastern AZ, we are looking good so far.

We got the crazy vigilantes running around trying to "help" the BP. With how dry it is, BP saying bodies are stacking up already.

I see illegal tracks every time I go hiking/training, about every other day. They haven't come to my yard since this past summer so that's cool...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Yeah, your west of my area by a hundred miles or more. I suspect the wall either side of Nogales is pretty porous. Probably lots of locations down around the Buenos Aires and Altar valley , Sasabe,
where fence/wall is none existent?
All is good in the southeast.... For now at least. Won't be long Uncle Joe will just open the door I suppose?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Sasabe is good but the 36B border and 36C border have the nasty stuff still open. They constructed the easy stuff first while blasting the nasty stuff but ran outta time...

The BA is fine, it's the stuff east of the BA to Nogales in the mountains that didn't get the wall. Bit the whole thing got the border road. So easy access for BP but also for bad guys..

I'm due north of Sasabe...

- Greg

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Funny timing - BP just knocked at my door and said they looking for illegals that my neighbor called in.

Headlamp and pistol at the ready. Horses and animals tended too....

- Greg

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Found the group 50 yards from my horses.....

We good....

- Greg

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I figured you were out in the Avra Valley or Old Tucson, 3 Points area from some of the pics you've posted. I was born in Tucson and lived there till my early teens, roamed all over the desert all points of the compass from Tucson back in the late 60s.
That town and surrounding area is nothing like it used to be. Getting to grown up and full of people.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Funny timing - BP just knocked at my door and said they looking for illegals that my neighbor called in.

Geez.

That's been common here too.

They are everywhere.

It's pretty bad when you have to start looking at your house and ranch from a tactical standpoint.

They can't hide from my thermal... smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Geez.

That's been common here too.

They are everywhere.

It's pretty bad when you have to start looking at your house and ranch from a tactical standpoint.

They can't hide from my thermal... smile

Target Rich Environment. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Local cops stopped an old Chevy Pickup in our area the other night on a traffic stop. 17 wetbacks under a tarp in the bed of the truck.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Apparently DHS is looking for volunteers.

They need more people to hand out $1,000 debt cards and $250 taco bell gift cards..

Gov Abbot told Biden and DHS to Go Fuqk Themselves!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Local cops stopped an old Chevy Pickup in our area the other night on a traffic stop. 17 wetbacks under a tarp in the bed of the truck.

Don't matter. State LEO's have no jurisdiction. All they can do is call Immigrations.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My sons were hunting north and west of Nogales about 10 days ago and said the trash is starting to pile up in the draws and canyons like it was before Trump took office.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BP is processing approx 1000 people/day in the Rio Grande Valley according to radio interview this morning.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
661 members (12308300, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 09wingates, 78 invisible), 2,666 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,612
Posts18,398,407
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.