Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Strut-No-More turkey totes $9 plus the send. Money back if you don’t like it. Made one at a time in the USA. Check out all the stuff at
owengamecarriers.com

GB1

P
P
I will ck them out

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ParrotHead89
I will ck them out

Yes indeed. I make each one - no overseas mass manufacturing. I give you your money back if you don’t like it. My totes weigh less than 1 ounce, easily fit in a shirt pocket, super comfortable. I’m just a one man show here and I appreciate any and all support.

Attached Images
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nice, will definitely check them out, as I hate carrying a gobbler in the back of my vest.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by StudDuck
Nice, will definitely check them out, as I hate carrying a gobbler in the back of my vest.

Thank you very much - I hope you will give one a try. If you don’t like it even after you use it I’ll refund your money and pay for sending it back

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SafariLife

Thank you very much - I hope you will give one a try. If you don’t like it even after you use it I’ll refund your money and pay for sending it back

Ordering one tomorrow. If I like it, I'll order one for my two sons.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SafariLife

Ordering one tomorrow. If I like it, I'll order one for my two sons.

Thank you very much - look forward to you giving it a go !

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is your website functioning correctly?

I used FireFox and Google Chrome; when in the store, I keep getting an Error 404 message, it states the page is no longer available.

Thanks.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Hey there and thanks for the heads up - it did this yesterday for a bit. I think the host site is having issues. If you will please PM me your email address and what you would like to get and I will PayPal invoice you directly. I’m sorry about the sight. Thanks !

Martin Owen

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Is your website functioning correctly?

I used FireFox and Google Chrome; when in the store, I keep getting an Error 404 message, it states the page is no longer available.

Thanks.

Hey man - I use straight Google and I just pulled it up - maybe the host sight just fixed the issue

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Bump for Spring Season !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This should be in the Free Classifieds. It’s like a rule.

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Well let me just change this then ...

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Can you tell me how to delete the post ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't worry about it. Just make you a thread in the classified forum.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Don't worry about it. Just make you a thread in the classified forum.

10-4 thank you

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A

It’s more like a guideline - this site has very few hard rules, which is the attraction.

However - you are promoting a personal business, and that usually entails checking in with the website owner - Rick Binn for his guidance on selling - if you plan on bumping up regularly.

He may have guidelines that apply to your posting - not hard thing to do from what I’ve seen.

If you look in the Classified, we have several “established” private vendors that sell here regularly.

But - welcome to the Campfire above all.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by AH64guy

It’s more like a guideline - this site has very few hard rules, which is the attraction.

However - you are promoting a personal business, and that usually entails checking in with the website owner - Rick Binn for his guidance on selling - if you plan on bumping up regularly.

He may have guidelines that apply to your posting - not hard thing to do from what I’ve seen.

If you look in the Classified, we have several “established” private vendors that sell here regularly.

Thank you

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Looks like an actual rule to me:

FORUM RULES

2] Commercial and promotional posting privileges (including links and screen names) are reserved for paying advertisers. If you would like to market or promote your product or service, please contact us at advertising24hourcampfire.com. Free Classifieds are provided as a service for private parties only.

Trying to be helpful, not a dick. He’s new, so obviously didn’t know.

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Looks like an actual rule to me:

FORUM RULES

2] Commercial and promotional posting privileges (including links and screen names) are reserved for paying advertisers. If you would like to market or promote your product or service, please contact us at advertising24hourcampfire.com. Free Classifieds are provided as a service for private parties only.

Trying to be helpful, not a dick. He’s new, so obviously didn’t know.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1eyedmule, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 54 invisible), 2,680 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,566
Posts18,453,797
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.