Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
To walk into the USDA and ask the government to pay off your farm debt because your a person of color. How do they determine that, one ancestor from a group they mentioned, do they have a color skin chart? How do they determine who is a person of color?

BP-B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
They probably look at who the person voted for.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
We are all people of COLOR! I have never seen a person that had no color in them. We would be invisible if there was no color in us.

Last edited by bamagun01; 03/12/21.

"If I couldn't laugh I would go insane." JB
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Saliva dna and 23 and me. Doesnt matter. They decide what % black you have to be.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
People just want to complain....those same farmers have been given MILLIONS and squandered it or just bought more land.......go on strike....quit belly aching and take action.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's confusing. White is a reflection of all bands of the spectrum. Black is the absence of all color.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by skywalker
People just want to complain....those same farmers have been given MILLIONS and squandered it or just bought more land.......go on strike....quit belly aching and take action.

Why don't you tell us all you know about farming and the agriculture business in general...

I bet you could fill a thimble with it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Anyone that is a real farmer has balls of brass the size of basketballs. I grew up on a dairy farm in Iowa and saw what my dad went through. Piss on you if you think different.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If that doesn't qualify as "systemic racism", then what else could it possibly be?

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Wull, me a course! laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Plenty of White farmers around here shafted the USDA in that they didn't pay back millions of $ in loans. Went bankrupt and then their sons took over and borrowed more or somehow kept their stuff and kept on leaching money off the tax payers. I think this Black farmer payoff is BS but it pales in comparison to the whites on USDA welfare.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by papat
Anyone that is a real farmer has balls of brass the size of basketballs. I grew up on a dairy farm in Iowa and saw what my dad went through. Piss on you if you think different.
In the last 25 years Iowa has received over $212,000,000 in USDA money paid to dairy farmers and over $35 billion in other payments. Welfare hood rats don't get to live like farmers do their government money.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hastings
Plenty of White farmers around here shafted the USDA in that they didn't pay back millions of $ in loans. Went bankrupt and then their sons took over and borrowed more or somehow kept their stuff and kept on leaching money off the tax payers. I think this Black farmer payoff is BS but it pales in comparison to the whites on USDA welfare.

A couple of things...

1) The vast majority of farm subsidies goes to keeping food cheap so that the general public can afford to buy it. Including WIC and food stamp programs.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

2) When govt sticks their finger in the pie, and regulates everything, including prices, imports, exports, etc. of agriculture goods, it gets really fugged up. The more they fug things up, the more they have to subsidize it.

They are the govt... they are here to help... Not. mad

FWIW, I have never taken one dime of federal or state subsidies. Ever. I do have an ag exemption that applies to property taxes being taxed at ag levels rather than commercial rates. And I do save money on state sales taxes because of our ag business. But have never applied for nor gotten a check of any sort. I avoid it because when you take the $$ you also are left with the regulation. We get the regulation anyway in lots of cases.

I have seen families in the ag business for generations lose everything.

When you eat, it's because of American farmers and ranchers.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
They actually cant make you prove if you are native American or black-ish.

I asked.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
.....and....

There has been a lot of white farmer debt written down over the years.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If the government ran organized crime it wouldn't pay either. They could figure out a way to loose money on drugs and prostitution...

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I'm not a farmer and 23andme says I don't have any sub-Saharan African DNA.

But...I think my skin is at least as dark as Megan Markle, who married Prince Harry and is now claiming that the British Royal Family is discriminating against her for being "black."

So, could I go outand buy some property for hunting and get the .gov to give me some freebiemoochies?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have taken government USDA money for projects around the place so I'm guilty and admit it, but it is still welfare and if you take it you are on the government tit. The USDA programs have been turned to the advantage of big land owners that are constantly offering to buy me out. They actually have pushed the smaller landowner (some Black) off the land.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
I have taken government USDA money for projects around the place so I'm guilty and admit it, but it is still welfare and if you take it you are on the government tit. The USDA programs have been turned to the advantage of big land owners that are constantly offering to buy me out. They actually have pushed the smaller landowner (some Black) off the land.

Now that, I can respect. Kudos for honesty and transparency, both are seriously lacking these days.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If the farmers would just quit feeding the city slugs for a month the problem would be solved.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
678 members (12308300, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 75 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,614
Posts18,398,421
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.