-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's the 21st century. Men are no longer required. It's OK to be a girl on girl team. They don't have to go home to a man. They can go home to another girl and get artificially inseminated if they want kids. Us men are extra baggage. They can set us out with the trash any day.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Problem with most nurses is they think they are doctors .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by Jim1611
No Bob they're not that way. We're just old and cranky!

Ain't that the truth? grin

Dancing nurse videos didn't impress upon me increased respect for them in general.
I have however known very sweet nurses and very flakey nurses...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I deal with nurses a lot. I’m married to one, and I have to take people to get medical clearances before we can book them into jail. I’ve actually found that nurses dig masculine men. I get along with all of her coworkers husbands. Good guys with mostly blue collar jobs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My aunt was a navy nurse in WWII. She buried two husbands.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BobBrown
I’m starting to think all younger women are real feminist and anti masculinity no matter what party (D or R) they identify with . Especially nurses, all those mutha fugkers I’ve met are real feminist. I just kicked one to the curb that was outright cussing and name calling. For no reason other than I spoke my mind . You man bun cock gobblers are ruining it for all of us with your metrosexual antics . 😂

Happy Trails,

Bob

Ive dated a few nurses. All the ones I've dated, including a Canadian, were very conservative .

Now crazy is another discussion. Its a schitty job now and under appreciated. burn out rate high especially this past year.

The nurses I know have pretty decent BS detectors and can smell out thin skinned beta phags like Bob.

Last edited by ribka; 03/14/21.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i abhor being coddled, especially when laying in a hospital bed covered in a sheet, something i have to experience a lot unfortunately. the less said the better as far as i'm concerned

so, if a nurse doesn't have much to say, for whatever reason, that's ok with me

Last edited by sse; 03/14/21.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by BobBrown
I’m starting to think all younger women are real feminist and anti masculinity no matter what party (D or R) they identify with . Especially nurses, all those mutha fugkers I’ve met are real feminist. I just kicked one to the curb that was outright cussing and name calling. For no reason other than I spoke my mind . You man bun cock gobblers are ruining it for all of us with your metrosexual antics . 😂

Happy Trails,

Bob

Maybe the problem is you? Just saying..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That’s completely at odds with my experience over decades. The nurses that have cared for me and my family have been warm, kind, caring, smart, and often funny. Becoming a nurse is a considerable accomplishment, and I suspect that they don’t take a lot of crap off of jackasses they encounter because they’re self-confident and strong people.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There used to be a stereotype of male doctors chasing nurses around...
But for at least the past fifteen years my observation of medical practices has been that the nurses and administrators keep the doctor running around so much he barely has time to talk to you, much less set the direction of the business that us controlling him.
It's the sort of think that makes miss the days of the country doctor who you had a real relationship with..And perhaps hunted, fished or golfed with...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B3

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i can think of one in my younger days doing an US on my stomach and saying, 'you have a gorgeous body'...however i was engaged at the time and not lookin for any

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by sse
i can think of one in my younger days doing an US on my stomach and saying, 'you have a gorgeous body'...however i was engaged at the time and not lookin for any

Boy or girl?

Blue goo?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
With only one or two exceptions, my experiences with nurses have given me a great deal respect for them. Virtually all have been friendly, compassionate and professional. I place them up upon a pedestal.
Sorry, OP, but I couldn't disagree more.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by sse

Boy or girl?

Blue goo?

hot little blonde...i almost told her, 'you haven't even seen the best part'...LOL

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
How many weeks along were you at the time?

I am MAGA.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
LOL...mongo confused

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What's that saying?

"Meet an azzhole in the morning, you met an azzhole.

Meet azzholes all day, you're the azzhole."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I guess my experience with nurses is a bit different.

Found them to be caring, horny and promiscuous.

Good times! smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Granddaughter Anna is about finished with studies and will be a Nurse Anesthetist soon! As good a woman as you’d wish to have in your presence! I taught her how to shoot long range and she’s great marksman!Hunts and kills turkeys and deer! Good Christian girl she is!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie
What's that saying?

"Meet an azzhole in the morning, you met an azzhole.

Meet azzholes all day, you're the azzhole."

Lot of truth there. Gotta remember that line.

[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

681 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1234, 68 invisible), 3,548 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,400
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.