Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
More bowhunting product testing. Another traveling bowhunting get away. While I know many/most of the guys here don't actually bow hunt I thought some might be interested in this a video I made and it may inspire them to take up the sport. I know some might be temped to piss and moan and whine and complain and carry on about the venue. I wont care. I will just laugh at that sort of triggered pug as they sit on the couch wishing they were sending arrows through critters. grin

Your pal
The Adventure Bowhunter

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by sharp_things; 03/14/21.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
very interesting ,thanks for posting,Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So you had to hunt high fence hogs because “product testing can’t wait for open season”? Why don’t you stop making excuses and just admit you’re a fat lazy [bleep]? Nice job trying to pretend your [bleep] “product” performed as expected lmao

Can’t believe I actually watched that bs but I’m bored so you got at least 1 view...

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
That’s more technology than I want to use, but interesting. Thanks for posting.

NRA Patron
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Now that's some funny chit....lmao

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Lots of us are asshat. You're just so far down the totem pole that it doesn't matter.

Here's just a few. You should try a fair chase hunt at some point....laffin'...

- Greg

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
High fence hogs!!!!

You've gotta be schitting me!!!!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Adventure Bowhunter evidently does not know that hogs are open season pretty much anywhere in the US. He looks like he is living on borrowed time anyway so maybe he needs to get as much hunting in as he can with as little effort as possible. He can't afford to strain himself scouting out some places to hunt.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - Saxton Pope had it figured out over 100 years ago. Maybe Sharp will eventually figure it out.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
shart_stains latest hunt

Last edited by DeadHead; 03/24/21.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Did you need thermal drones for the recoveries?

Originally Posted by GregW
Lots of us are asshat. You're just so far down the totem pole that it doesn't matter.

Here's just a few. You should try a fair chase hunt at some point....laffin'...

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
What a douche. Tell us about your crybaby problems with your hunt from someone else's basement again lol

Go to sticks house and you guys can jerk each other off and talk about how you're better than everyone else

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Just an observation for you guys posting on this turd's thread. If you noticed, he always posts one of his youtube videos, on every thread. The way that works is, people who want to make money off youtube have to build up their hours of viewing time in order to qualify.

So, may I suggest that instead of bumping his threads and videos up to the top where they will get more views, let them sink to the bottom under their own weight where no one will see them.

That is all.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yep - and he checks in much more often than he posts.

He caught me in a mood.....grin ..

- Greg

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You can still tell the idiot is a POS here without visiting one of his videos.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by FishinHank
You can still tell the idiot is a POS here without visiting one of his videos.

And you can tell him his video stank, Hank.

Without watching one.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Years ago when I used to bird hunt with my bow more, but try taking a pheasant out of the air without drones or pinging nocks lol

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
WOW! over 1300 views on this thread already!!!! Glad to see the fans enjoying the content. My threads are always the most viewed here. Thanks guys. Stick around and keep learning stuff.

Originally Posted by DeadHead
I actually watched that

Thanks buddy. Everybody here did.

Originally Posted by DeadHead
shart_stains latest hunt

Just an FYI snce its clear you are not a bowhunter. but that was a tranquilizer. dart and not a bowhunt and not an arrow. Make sure to ask as many questions as you need to get an understanding of the sport of bowhunting tiger. Im here for ya.

Originally Posted by smokepole
If you noticed, he always posts one of his youtube videos, on every thread. The way that works is, people who want to make money off youtube have to build up their hours of viewing time in order to qualify.

BWAhahahaha. Its a good thing I came along to fix your stupid. You see , You are dumb and I know stuff so we make a good team. That youtube channel IS NOT monetized. Its meets NONE of requirements for monetization. You tried to look all informed and smart and came off looking pretty dumb (again) laffin. That is just a throw away youtube channel I have where I duplicate content after I scrubbed out the brands and anything that whinners (like you) would piss and moan about as being "Advertising" An Innovative Outdoorsman would know where to find my real youtube channel (which checks every box for monetization and I still have not flipped that switch as I dont need the money.) FYI. You watched that video (and every other one I posted.) Guess how I know???? hahahahaha

Originally Posted by ribka
Years ago when I used to bird hunt with my bow more, but try taking a pheasant out of the air without drones or pinging nocks lol

FYI, the drone is used AFTER the shot, not during. The telemetry nock also plays no role in the shot ONLY the recovery afterwards. Its like you were not paying attention to the details at all. But yes, Ive done a lot of Arial shootng with my bows. I also take my arial archery show on the road and show folks how its done.

This chat room owner and admn here thanks you for the many many page views and content you provide here. Keep it up chums. Im working on a Texas bow hunt and hit a show today and met with a lot of great outfitters as I plan the 2021 series of adventure bowhunts. Still kicking around which states I want to take my bow to this year. But Im sure you guys are content with just hunting your home state (likely with a firearm) I like to get out and see the world.

I booked the tickets for my South African bow hunt in late Aug. Airfare is only half of what I paid last year which is SWEET! I can fly first class, round trip for only $4K. That right there is a bargain boys. Push away from your computer for a change. Try and take up bowhunting. You will like it. ASk as many questions as you need.

The broadhead I designed is proving to be a real killer. a few deer and a hog will atest to that. All pass throughs and then some despite there being 6 blades in my design. Im sure it will do a fantastic job in Africa. Now onto planning this years adventure bowhunts while you wait for a season to open in your state.

FYI. I enjoyed the whining and pissing and moaning. It was too fugging funny. Thanks for that. laugh laugh

Your pal
The Adventure Bowhunter

Last edited by sharp_things; 03/29/21.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I see a shart things video every time I rip one into the toilet.

Have fun Traveling Poacher

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sharp_things

Originally Posted by smokepole
If you noticed, he always posts one of his youtube videos, on every thread. The way that works is, people who want to make money off youtube have to build up their hours of viewing time in order to qualify.

BWAhahahaha. Its a good thing I came along to fix your stupid. You see , You are dumb and I know stuff so we make a good team.

LOL, please point out the inaccuracies in what I said.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (10gaugemag, 35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 7 invisible), 1,606 guests, and 743 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,557
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.