Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-officer-shot-face-head-122623140.html

I advocate for show me you hands or I’ll shoot you.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Missing tools from the tool box aggravated this issue. The LVNR while trying to handcuff the suspect would have been effective. Take it to 100% and the suspect is unconscious and the officer is alive. We just saw the results of a taser.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow, if someone is pulled over for a fog light out and casually rests their hands naturally in a pocket as they do many times a day, you would kill them?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Wow, if someone is pulled over for a fog light out and casually rests their hands naturally in a pocket as they do many times a day, you would kill them?

Stupid question. Cooperate.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Forget those fuggin tasers and go all the way.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
IC B2

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
I hate cops but you know what...I understand they have a tough and unpredictable work environment.

I go out of my way to make them feel safe and I’m polite and respectful. Haven’t been shot or tased yet. [bleep] criminals get what they have coming to them.

Last edited by Quak; 03/14/21.

GOD Bless America
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Hypothetical situation:

You are a LEO.
You pull someone over for a fog light out.
You give them a verbal command to keep their hands visible.
They go for their pocket...

Quoting scripture won't get you home safely at the end of your shift.

Decisive action will.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Being co-operative and polite goes a long ways towards making a safe interaction with enforcement.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You really have been on a roll with your moronic posts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Quak
I hate cops but you know what...I understand they have a tough and unpredictable work environment.

I go out of my way to make them feel safe and I’m polite and respectful. Haven’t been shot or tased yet. [bleep] criminals get what they have coming to them.

Like.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I wonder how many of these calls are staged so the creep gets his chance to kill an officer? They all just ought to cut to the chase, leave the taser in the trunk and the pistol in the holster and carry an 870 riot shotgun to every call. With a bayonet fixed on it! Not a short one either!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

+1

Been pulled a number of times and armed. Never a problem. Usually end up chatting with the cop and on my way. This includes being in the wrong for speeding, without getting a ticket.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

+1

Been pulled a number of times and armed. Never a problem. Usually end up chatting with the cop and on my way. This includes being in the wrong for speeding, without getting a ticket.

You guys may think you hate cops, but you don't. There are people who really do.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J

So turns out this guy is a moron. ^^^

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

Hypothetical situation:

You are a LEO.

Decisive action will.

Please God tell me you’re not a LEO?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

NO....Thats..
1. way too much common sense for dumbass
2. way too much common etiquette for the entitled.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This type of story will become common place as more and more restrictions are placed on Law Enforcement.
I believe LEO's should confront every situation like their lives depends on it; BECAUSE IT DOES‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

Hypothetical situation:

You are a LEO.

Decisive action will.

Please God tell me you’re not a LEO?

Jack,

I've known and talked to lots of police and trainers in friendly circumstances. Teachers of academies. Dinners and meet ups for trade shows, friends, family and what not. Attitudes and training has changed for the worse with an us vs them mentality rather than peace officers helping folks. That's what the so called oath keepers should realize. I'm not addressing the article as you know, but the blanket statement that so many agree on. You get it, but there's some "oath keepers" that don't agree. Oh well. Another day at maybury.

Pharma,

The video link after a minute had nothing but political news. If you advocate for shooting everyone who accidentally puts their fingers in pockets, you need to watch a few dozen road side Videos and see that most of the people had no weapons or intent.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/14/21.
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

I hope you’re being a dumbass on purpose. It would be sad indeed if you really were this stupid.

Read my original post.

Show me your hands!
Compliance
All better

Show me your hands!
Noncompliance
Yeah I’ll shoot you

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-officer-shot-face-head-122623140.html

I advocate for show me you hands or I’ll shoot you.

P

Thats it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 50 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,329
Posts18,468,550
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.