Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Are there any doctors that Americans trust?

I am confused with the US sometimes. No one trusts the media, yet many people quote the media to make their point(s). From what I have seen around here at least, folks seem to cherry pick who they believe. I don't mean Dems vs Republicans. I mean stuff like medical statistics, certain newspapers, magazines and other sources.

Edited to add: I spent a lot of time in the US when I was in the service. The NRA was trusted. Many of the major newspapers. Even, dare I say it, CNN back in their early days. It seems that people, regardless of political affiliation are less trusting of their governments and institutions. It often seems like if you do not believe what I say, then you are my enemy. Opinions are polarized, with no middle ground. What happened?

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
BP-B2

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Best of luck with the Emergency Use Authorization non-approved experimental drug injection. Hope you avoid the disease and side effects. Happy Trails

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
“Trust the experts”, “Trust the science”, “Trust the vaccine”, are catch phrases that we have been conditioned with since childhood by MSM. Interesting fact though: the same people pushing these fake “vaccines” on the world believe that cow farts ruin the ozone, we should all eat lab-grown meat, churches should remain closed but abortion clinics and gay bathhouses remain open, we should wear masks and social distance for eternity, fossil fuels are destroying the world, firearms should be banned, we need open borders, conservatives need to be “re-programmed”, and the worlds population needs to be thinned down to a “sustainable level”, from 7 billion to 500 million. Psychopath Bill Gates has a way to accomplish the last point: “vaccines”! 🤔 1+1=? Welcome to the surreal dystopian reality that is the New World Order

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Do you go to the doctor if you are sick? If you have to go to the hospital, is there one that you trust?

Do you hate the Dems and Biden so much that you would do them an injury?

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Only go to the doc for a broken bone or stitches that I can’t mend myself. Flu? Colds? Nope.

If you really thoroughly researched the Dems (and lots of Republicans) and found out how despicably evil, psychopathic, and degenerate they are, I have no doubt you would wish them harm. They are carrying out a long-planned, well thought out, and precisely planned genocide of the world’s population that will be unlike any other catastrophic event in history. The suffering and death that’s coming will drive most normal people insane just to grasp the horror of it. These world leaders and politicians are demented, ruthless murderers, pedophiles and rapists. They have absolutely no conscience and are wicked to the core.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Saskatchewan just announced "household" bubbles only. So no one other than household members can be in your house. Surely they will make an exception for a family member to be a caregiver for the elderly and other family members who need assistance. News conference at 3 today

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Do you go to the doctor if you are sick? If you have to go to the hospital, is there one that you trust?

American distrust of the left is purely defensive,....as is about everything else that Caucasian Americans engage in these days.

They're working on replacing us down here.

They'll get to you soon enough. That's what all of those Somalians in Canada are for.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Of course not. All wrongs will be made right in the hereafter. There will be perfect justice.

As to “what went wrong?” It was pervading humanism with no moral absolutes and thus the ruling elites’ arbitrary rules, commands, dictates, and laws all of which can be changed tomorrow as expediency demands. It is the weight of oppression directed downward that demands obeisance to the ruling class.

All of which, here, we are moving toward at a furious pace.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ah.

When are you expecting some sort of American apocalypse? Or more appropriately, a second revolution?

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, not really; but a manipulative totalitarianism, yes, or as Rod Dreher of The American Conservative, puts it, “a Soft Totalitarianism” with a corporate-political-social media axis controlling behavior.

We are seeing the beginning now with the rapid rise of “Wokism.”

Edit: but I am an optimist as to the future. 😉

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 04/13/21.
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Of course not. All wrongs will be made right in the hereafter. There will be perfect justice.

You got that exactly right. Our Creator has promised it. That is one of the few things that give me comfort in this sick, twisted world: the wicked will not go unpunished. Perfect equity and justice is awesome to look forward to, since it is almost nonexistent in this life!

Last edited by Ruger4Life; 04/13/21. Reason: Change

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Are there any doctors that Americans trust?

I am confused with the US sometimes. No one trusts the media, yet many people quote the media to make their point(s). From what I have seen around here at least, folks seem to cherry pick who they believe. I don't mean Dems vs Republicans. I mean stuff like medical statistics, certain newspapers, magazines and other sources.

Edited to add: I spent a lot of time in the US when I was in the service. The NRA was trusted. Many of the major newspapers. Even, dare I say it, CNN back in their early days. It seems that people, regardless of political affiliation are less trusting of their governments and institutions. It often seems like if you do not believe what I say, then you are my enemy. Opinions are polarized, with no middle ground. What happened?

Of course there are doctors Americans trust. Lots of them. Its kind of like global warming, the MSM has it drilled into the masses that its "settled science." Nothing could be further from the truth. Since the beginning of global warming there have been thousands of world class scientists who disagreed with the narrative. With covid, its even worse. The censorship is unbelievable, but there have been some very good doctors trying to get the truth out for a long time. They have had to fight MSM and big tech every step of the way. Watch the following video just for kicks....would you suggest this bunch are uneducated or loony ?? How anyone can just dismiss what they have to say, and the data they provide, is beyond me.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RqyafQHKY9Iy/

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
No, not really; but a manipulative totalitarianism, yes, or as Rod Dreher of The American Conservative, puts it, “a Soft Totalitarianism” with a corporate-political-social media axis controlling behavior.

We are seeing the beginning now with the rapid rise of “Wokism.”

Edit: but I am an optimist as to the future. 😉

I hope you and others remain optimistic. It sure beats the alternative. The impression I get is that the US is in a funk and has been for four or five years. You need to focus on something positive and righteous. And oddly, Oddball was played by Canadian actor, Donald Sutherland.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nicely put Yukon...

Steve, if you are interested, I wrote this article in AMERICAN THINKER, May of 2019, about my and presumably many other conservatives’ political views underlying my comments above.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/05/postmodernism_and_the_democratic_party.html

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ultimately, we as Christians do not rely on prime ministers, emperors, dictators, or American presidents, including political parties; that is, beyond our civic responsibilities. At least that’s my view. Of course that doesn’t rule out concern, or granting or writing opinions, always working toward telling the truth.

Ready, fire, aim;..Steve, my apologies. That isn't the article I intended to post but it does express some of my sentiments.

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 04/13/21.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by saskfox
Saskatchewan just announced "household" bubbles only. So no one other than household members can be in your house. Surely they will make an exception for a family member to be a caregiver for the elderly and other family members who need assistance. News conference at 3 today

Yes I saw that. Well this lockdown crap has worked so well the past 13 months, keep it up......

Obviously I don’t agree with it

Last edited by Lorne; 04/13/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Ya it sucks for sure Lorne. I think it's hitting the ghetto area's of the cities hardest

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I plan to go to the range tomorrow, in advance of the shot. Just in case my arm is sore Thursday. smile

I Like the way you think Steve. I got my shot on Friday. I told them to put the shot in my left arm because I thought I would be shooting in our clubs military rifle shoot on saturday. Always got to be thinking ahead..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Got to be tough in those areas for sure.

A little more bearable for those of us out in the country

Last edited by Lorne; 04/13/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm rural Lorne. I don't know anyone who has has it

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
646 members (257_X_50, 1234, 257Bob, 06hunter59, 257man, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,934 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,661
Posts18,399,311
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.