Campfire Outfitter

BP-B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Clark AFB, 1970's, a B&B was $5.
How many remember those times?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by persiandog

ooooh, I left out Japan. Japanese ladies have this ....hmm, "culture" thing. can't explain it.

1. 75% of Japanese Ladies feel like they're better than American Men...my experience.
2. The other 25% are either scared of American men, or think they're Funny / Hilarious like a freak show.

Never ever had success with a Japanese lady, probably a flaw in my character.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by mirage243
Asians make the best whores. 😁😁

You ain’t ever spent time in Russia.

You sir speak the truth!

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Nothing attractive about them to me. Thats not racist. Just nothing there that I care for from what I've seen. Likely because they come from another country and mostly have different ideals than we have.

Of course if all you are worried about is the azz, I suppose thats a different thing. Azz is not very high in the list of important things in a woman.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Never been to Asia. But I imagine for every chick that looks like the one in the OP, there are 1000 that look like Mr. Miagi.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Small sexy bodies.
But I can't say that because I'm married...🤣

Proud NRA Life Member
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by rost495
Nothing attractive about them to me. Thats not racist. Just nothing there that I care for from what I've seen. Likely because they come from another country and mostly have different ideals than we have.

Of course if all you are worried about is the azz, I suppose thats a different thing. Azz is not very high in the list of important things in a woman.

You’re renting them, not buying them.

Dated a Vietnamese chick, she was very beautiful. Got a lot of attention from other women when I was out with her. Not bad in the sack but after two kids it was like fuqqing a pail of water.

Dated a Pinay chick. Not near as cute, but the best fuq I ever had, bar none.

The Chinese chicks I dated were kinda annoying. Not great in the sack and not very adventurous, but all good cooks.

Dated a Japanese chick for about a month. Fast mover. Tried to take over my life and was already planning to move in. GTFO!

Sri Lankan chick was absolutely stunning. Ebony hair with a natural kink. Rest of her was kinda kinky, too.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
not for their dulcet voices, I might say

grin

I believe it is impossible to whisper in Tagalog.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Clark AFB, 1970's, a B&B was $5.
How many remember those times?

bar fine was 10 bucks in 84.

My diploma is a DD214
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I spent 4 years in Japan and spent few nights alone. If you haven't experienced it, how every good you imagine relationships with Japanese women it's about an order of magnitude better for reasons I will not mention in an open forum.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
vote for the next topic , fill in the blank

why do you love _________ ?

Last edited by persiandog; 03/16/21.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Originally Posted by rost495

You’re renting them, not buying them.

Dated a Vietnamese chick, she was very beautiful. Got a lot of attention from other women when I was out with her. Not bad in the sack but after two kids it was like fuqqing a pail of water.

Dated a Pinay chick. Not near as cute, but the best fuq I ever had, bar none.

The Chinese chicks I dated were kinda annoying. Not great in the sack and not very adventurous, but all good cooks.

Dated a Japanese chick for about a month. Fast mover. Tried to take over my life and was already planning to move in. GTFO!

Sri Lankan chick was absolutely stunning. Ebony hair with a natural kink. Rest of her was kinda kinky, too.

Ahh. A veritable cornucopia, The voice of experience.

My winner: Sri Lankan - a real back scratcher - didn't even notice as things were unfolding.....but in the mirror the next day, yikes! Something to be said for the Turks, too. Not rentals either.

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
vote for the next topic , fill in the blank

why do you love _________ ?

because...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I went on a tear with them for a bit. Working a French/Cambodian restaurant in Boston. Plenty of it around. Had some Viet, some Cambodian, some Chink, and more Korean than all. My conclusion in later life was similar as another said. And I should have wedded at least one of them and would be better off for having done so today. My other observation, is that have higher statistical preponderance for squirting/gushing. No questions. Numbers don’t lie. I could grind them out all day long between Caucasian’s, latinas, and Asians.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I spent 4 years in Japan and spent few nights alone. If you haven't experienced it, how every good you imagine relationships with Japanese women it's about an order of magnitude better for reasons I will not mention in an open forum.

Been to Japan myself. Kyoto was my favorite.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Been to Japan myself. Kyoto was my favorite.

Yes, Kyoto is awesome, Perhaps my favorite city. Beautiful women there, one I will never forget.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Their culture makes them subservient to men.
They go out of their way to please.

Proud NRA Life Member
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by strikeu
so, here's a story. I spent a career in the Military. I was stationed in several other countries and I got to see pretty much all sides of the planet. short list of visited and stationed countries

Most of Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy Spain, Turkey, Israel, a few others I forget)
Middle east (Bahrain, Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan, Oman)
Asia (Malaysia, Hog Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand)

there are a few solid things that are global. Russian Hookers are hands down the hottest chicks on the Planet, but they can be (and many times are) completely psychotic- even worse than American women.

Asian ladies are almost always subservient, sometimes to the point of being annoying. They are also the most alluring. Thai ladies get paid, no matter where you go. Vietnamese ladies will do anything...ANYTHING. Don't piss off a Filipina, they can be vindictive.

never banged a Korean.

Israel is not in Europe

Iranian hookers are the worst .

Israel is in EUCOM (European Command)

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
219 members (257 mag, 2UP, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 23 invisible), 1,596 guests, and 885 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,917
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.