Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Thanks Sean. That is the kind of current info I, and maybe some others are looking for..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
ARIC

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I ordered mine a week before Sean and just went to the email they sent me confirming my order and seen the status was - backorder

B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Demand must be overwhelming...

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I ordered one earlier this year and it took about 6 weeks to arrive.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SeanD
I ordered one on feb 26, I got an immediate notice it was on back order, no updates since.

Update, delivered to my door 5/2.

Sean
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
That’s cool. Maybe mine will get shipped soon.

I ordered mine on 22 March. I just checked it on the page.

Can’t wait to get it though. My little 6 ARC could use some love.

Last edited by beretzs; 05/03/21.

Semper Fi
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Still waiting on mine.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I talked to LaRue today...................10 weeks on triggers right now & they won't even quote lead time on barrels as it's beyond 6 months.

Like a lot of gun dealers, a lot of online dealers are going to go under for lack of product to sell.

MM

B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I talked to LaRue today...................10 weeks on triggers right now & they won't even quote lead time on barrels as it's beyond 6 months.

Like a lot of gun dealers, a lot of online dealers are going to go under for lack of product to sell.

MM

That sucks man. There are a lot of customers that are wanting that stuff too. I would have bought 3 Larue Triggers by now, had they had them in stock...

BSA MAGA
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I’m at 9 weeks and counting.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Still waiting....
I did call Larue today and asked if or when they looked to ship my trigger out and I was told “ might be a couple of days or might be a couple more weeks “

B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by RMerta
Still waiting....
I did call Larue today and asked if or when they looked to ship my trigger out and I was told “ might be a couple of days or might be a couple more weeks “

So you've been waiting for almost 3 months on your trigger. Just a heads up for those wanting to put in an order. Some say it's only taken "4 weeks", some say 4 months. Yours damn near 3 months, and still no trigger. Thanks for keeping us posted buddy..

BSA MAGA
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The only thing else on order is my barrel and that has been even longer of a wait. I ordered a 20” AR barrel in 6x6.8 caliber from Rich’s Precision Barrels in Utah. I’m currently on at least week 13 waiting. My buddy waited 23-24 weeks when he finally received his two barrels only to find the chamber reamer had not gone into the metal all the way. If you put a round in the chamber about 3/8’s” of brass was still sticking out. So on the shipping container he found the barrels were actually made by Tactical Ordinance in Washington. Rich’s Precision barrels is a middle man. So my buddy called TO and told them of the barrels. They sent him a return label. He sent them back and he called TO to see what they had to say. They said one barrel was scrapped but the other could be finished out. They said he would have the barrels replaced in no more than five days. Two full weeks later and still no barrels.
With this in mind I called TO to see where my barrel was at in the waiting line. They said at least three more weeks before they would get started on it.
When I placed my order with Rich he told me that I had made my order at the right time. They (TO) had been waiting for the steel to arrive and the orders were way behind but the steel had just arrived and that I would have my barrel in a week or two. Hahah
Crazy times...

B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
The only thing else on order is my barrel and that has been even longer of a wait. I ordered a 20” AR barrel in 6x6.8 caliber from Rich’s Precision Barrels in Utah. I’m currently on at least week 13 waiting. My buddy waited 23-24 weeks when he finally received his two barrels only to find the chamber reamer had not gone into the metal all the way. If you put a round in the chamber about 3/8’s” of brass was still sticking out. So on the shipping container he found the barrels were actually made by Tactical Ordinance in Washington. Rich’s Precision barrels is a middle man. So my buddy called TO and told them of the barrels. They sent him a return label. He sent them back and he called TO to see what they had to say. They said one barrel was scrapped but the other could be finished out. They said he would have the barrels replaced in no more than five days. Two full weeks later and still no barrels.
With this in mind I called TO to see where my barrel was at in the waiting line. They said at least three more weeks before they would get started on it.
When I placed my order with Rich he told me that I had made my order at the right time. They (TO) had been waiting for the steel to arrive and the orders were way behind but the steel had just arrived and that I would have my barrel in a week or two. Hahah
Crazy times...

Damn man, you are not having good luck at all. Hit me up if you need some brass for that 6x6.8, or magazines or a bolt... Have an extra bolt from a fail zero BCG im not doing anything with..

BSA MAGA
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
The larue trigger is pretty nice for the money but it ain't three months of waiting nice, in my opinion anyway. At least you don't have an otherwise finished gun sitting there waiting on it.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
My gunsmith said he could build me a trigger just as good as the larue should I tire of waiting. I told him since I’m still waiting on the barrel it’s all the same.
BSA thanks for the offer as I have bought a Rubber City Armory bcg with the 6.8 bolt months ago.
I literally have everything ready to go minus barrel and trigger.
I was going to name my rifle the ‘Stimy’ but now I’m thinking of calling her Endurance.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
My gunsmith said he could build me a trigger just as good as the larue should I tire of waiting. I told him since I’m still waiting on the barrel it’s all the same.
BSA thanks for the offer as I have bought a Rubber City Armory bcg with the 6.8 bolt months ago.
I literally have everything ready to go minus barrel and trigger.
I was going to name my rifle the ‘Stimy’ but now I’m thinking of calling her Endurance.

You could always call it slow Joe too, but I think that name is already taken.. grin whistle

BSA MAGA
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
BSA I try not to say the J word. Not my President.😂

B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by auk1124
The larue trigger is pretty nice for the money but it ain't three months of waiting nice, in my opinion anyway. At least you don't have an otherwise finished gun sitting there waiting on it.

I'm in agreement. I've bought 2 of these, since starting this thread:

RRA 2 stage varmint match $85

BSA MAGA
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
BSA I got one of those triggers on my 458 SOCOM. Really nice. I’m in this larue trigger wait to deep to bail out. But if I did that trigger is what I would get.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
131 members (2UP, 300_savage, 257 mag, 160user, 35, 10Glocks, 12 invisible), 1,805 guests, and 817 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.