Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Well a few minutes ago I I decided to email Larue and check on my trigger status. They said they are still waiting on parts but they did have the straight bow trigger in stock and would send that to me if I wanted to switch...
Sheeet negro that’s all you had to say! I said Yes switch my order to the straight bow trigger and Send It!
So I get a email that said the tracking number wouldn’t be available until UPS scanned it in.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Great news. I’ll give them a call myself.

Semper Fi
B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by beretzs
Great news. I’ll give them a call myself.

Thats good news, if you don't mind the straight bow trigger. I wonder why they are having issues getting/making the curved trigger? Is that outsourced?

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Apparently it’s outsourced. They said they have been waiting on the parts to arrive.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by RMerta
Apparently it’s outsourced. They said they have been waiting on the parts to arrive.

Strange. Maybe they are imported from China.. cry grin

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They actually shipped me twofer one. So I guess you could say the wait for each was half as long?

Sean
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
They pulled the old bait and switch on me. They said they had the straight bow trigger in stock if I wanted to switch. I said Yes I’ll switch. It still hasn’t shipped. I sent them an email checking on the status. They replied the trigger will be shipped out soon.
Good news my Form 1 was approved today. About a thirty day wait.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
They pulled the old bait and switch on me. They said they had the straight bow trigger in stock if I wanted to switch. I said Yes I’ll switch. It still hasn’t shipped. I sent them an email checking on the status. They replied the trigger will be shipped out soon.
Good news my Form 1 was approved today. About a thirty day wait.

Sounds like they gave Sean your trigger, along with his. "twofer one" kind of fu cks other people. Especially when they are so far behind. They should be sending out those somb's as quick as they can, when they can. Just how I see it. I may be wrong. Its happened before.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

That's odd. IIRC, when they introduced the triggers, they made a big deal about the machines they had purchased to make them in house.

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
https://www.larue.com/products/larue-tactical-mbt-2s-trigger/

“ Made in-house, in Texas, in the USA”

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
My trigger arrived June 17th.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Looks like a solid 3 month wait. Thanks for the update. Was it the one you originally ordered or the flat shoe trigger?

BSA MAGA
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
BSA I got the flat shoe. I’m sure the curved trigger is still on backorder

B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
BSA I got the flat shoe. I’m sure the curved trigger is still on backorder

Geez. You will probably like the flat shoe trigger though. I have a flat shoe CMC single stage and it works very well. I don't really notice the difference in feel between it and the curved shoe.

BSA MAGA
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
My PRS rifle has a flat shoe trigger and I really like it. This Larue trigger is going in my coyote designated AR. I’m still waiting on my 6x6.8 barrel from Tactical Ordinance. TO has turned out to be a nightmare company to deal with. It’s a new lie every time I talk to them.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
My PRS rifle has a flat shoe trigger and I really like it. This Larue trigger is going in my coyote designated AR. I’m still waiting on my 6x6.8 barrel from Tactical Ordinance. TO has turned out to be a nightmare company to deal with. It’s a new lie every time I talk to them.

I'll make a note about not ordering anything from Tactical Ordinance. Glad to hear you got your Larue trigger.

BSA MAGA
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

657 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,949 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,697
Posts18,456,685
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.