Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I will trade waffles for primers. Some still have peanut butter on the newest one.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rick324
Can we make a sticky that reminds people that this is NOT GunBroker?

We have another thread asking "Where people got their prices" and I don't think the people that are posting their items at INSANE prices understand this.

We are here as a group of people who buy, sell and trade constantly. Most of us have enough of what we need to shoot and enjoy our sport, and we come here to buy things we want or have wanted for a long time from good, like minded people. If you want $1 a round for 9mm ammo, this is not the place.

Please take your prices to GunBroker and try to sell your item! We know what "Good" prices are, because this is what we do and love.

So please don't insult us by posting your gun or ammo and post a GunBroker thread showing that an item like yours sold for some rediculous price and say what you are asking is Good. IT'S NOT!!! AND WE KNOW IT!

Seller sets the price. Prospective buyers either pay it or they don't. It's that simple.

Sellers can ask anything they want and buyers can pay or not pay.

So if somebody asks a price that you don't want to pay how does that affect you and WTF do you care??

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Talks like he’s been here 10 or 15 years. Reality,,15 minutes!
But he is getting famous. πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰

Last edited by tankerjockey; 03/17/21.

Its not always easy to do the right thing, But it is always the right thing to do.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
This thread really didn't end up going the way you expected it to go, did it, Ricky boy? Do you throw the same type of tantrum when your mommy forgets to put the blueberries in your pancakes when she feeds you?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by coobie
Originally Posted by Rodney482
Originally Posted by boatboy
I have been around here for a bit

I have never seen so many new members that was to be half azz hall monitors

The old members just hang out and let things flow as they will
Hank

Oh there are some old members who think they are mods as well. My ignore list is growing.

Funny chit in your earlier posts you made fun of folks who put you on their ignore list about your Model 94 add that you deleted $2,500 (page 6 for reference )YOUR HOLE IS GETTING DEEPER.Don't be a cry baby just go away..

I notice you dont run your suck quite as reckless on this thread. You and the OP and your alligator tears over pricing... dont want it.. dont buy it ... pretty damn simple.

Last edited by Rodney482; 03/17/21.

I like guns | optics | fishing
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I've been here for a few years, with lots of reading and not much posting. Seems like there are a lot of guys joining up in the last year or so, posting mainly WTB ads looking for flip material, or WTS ads with ridiculous prices. I've bought and sold many items here as well as on Gunbroker, and there is a definite difference in the price you'll get, as well as the feeling of "brotherhood". For me, many folks here get special treatment if I've done transactions with them in the past, or maybe even if I haven't. Gunbroker is a different story, the buyer bids there and sets their own price. I've had most everyone on the 'fire treat me very well, and I'm likely to return the favor if offered the opportunity. I've sent stuff to my campfire buddies and never asked for anything in return...often times they'll "pay" by shipping something to me, but it's not neccessary or expected. I don't need any newbie speaking for me as to what "fair price" is, or what anything listed for sale here is worth.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
screw you douchebag... its none of your business what people ask for what they are selling.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oso250
I am sick of the whining about prices. We are free to ask what we want for our goods. We are free to not buy if we don't think it is a good value.
Just move on. Let's treat each other with respect and continue to enjoy our obsession.

My feelings as well. I've sold stuff here, and I've sold stuff on GB. When I have something I want to sell, I am perfectly within my rights to ask whatever price I want, and sell it wherever I want. If you don't want to pay my price for it, then don't buy it. It's just that simple.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
GFY

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by Tico
Originally Posted by hanco
Will trade grandchild for 1000 CCI magnum primers.

Will do 1500 if its a redhead....

Here you go. Kinda reddish blond, mean little devil. He gets his ass torn up at least once a day.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by hanco; 03/18/21.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Last edited by boatboy; 03/18/21.

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by antelopedundee
Here is some commentary from Len Backus on LRH

The rules require prices to be stated by sellers but if you don't like the price do not buy but do not hijack the sellers' thread with criticism.

This price complaining and hijacking is getting ridiculous.

Just don't buy.

Do not hijack threads.

Stay out of the thread if you want to remain on LRH.

Sounds like good advice to me.

Originally Posted by diamondjim
Originally Posted by aalf

Maybe a sticky for the people that think the classified section is a chat forum........

Good point.

Yep

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes, good advice and personally I'll add a couple of my own filters regarding the classifieds. A person has every right to ask what they want for an Item, supply demand I get it. IMO this is a forum where the members should try and assist one another especially in "These" times not place a foot on the throat so to speak. Just like in the general discussion forum I use the ignore feature so whatever I might have listed will NOT to available to those who don't agree....That to is my right, no highjacking of threads or negative comments.....Just no contact ! Problem solved, no drama.

Originally Posted by antelopedundee
Here is some commentary from Len Backus on LRH

The rules require prices to be stated by sellers but if you don't like the price do not buy but do not hijack the sellers' thread with criticism.

This price complaining and hijacking is getting ridiculous.

Just don't buy.

Do not hijack threads.

Stay out of the thread if you want to remain on LRH.

Sounds like good advice to me.

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Tico
Will trade grandchild for 1000 CCI magnum primers.

Will do 1500 if its a redhead....

Here you go. Kinda reddish blond, mean little devil. He gets his ass torn up at least once a day.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Got 2 grandsons, and 0 granddaughters, I'll give 5000 for one and I'll come pick her up, just out of the diaper stage, wife won't do diapers again. be there Saturday, have her bags packed.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Deal!

But mine is 25 and going through a bad break up. She will be packed and curbside Saturday at sunrise.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Lots of those posting here using profanity and vulgar inferences. YOU are the ones making this forum look bad, YOU are the problem, who wants to restrict others rights, YOU are the haters, and part of the problem, not the solution.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by elkmen1
Lots of those posting here using profanity and vulgar inferences. YOU are the ones making this forum look bad, YOU are the problem, who wants to restrict others rights, YOU are the haters, and part of the problem, not the solution.
GFY

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Awww.
So bad words hurt your whittle ears....
Here, suck on this pacifier....
GFY!

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

GFY . . . . . . . . .that stands for GO FUQK YOURSELF

U
U
I'm offended.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (10ring1, 160user, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,679 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,216
Posts18,466,324
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.