Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Beaver10
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

Don’t know about that but the tech is coming and I believe that it’ll be an all encompassing type thing,,,for “convenience “, ya know.

Amazon is springing up all around our greater area and they just bought a complete mall/shopping center that was abandoned for the most part and will use it as a gathering/distribution center. It was the old Cortana Mall in Baton Rouge .

I appreciate Any updates like that.

There's no coincidence that "Beelzebub" Beezos ( my term, not God's. It just seems fitting. No coincidence that he somehow acquired more $ doubled his fortune, while hundreds if thousands of businesses went under is it?

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stop feeding the troll

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Happy Camper, what would Jesus think of Steven Anderson’s anti-Semitism?

Beware of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. You are really infatuated with this “preacher”.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I think it was Ben Franklin that spoke about trading freedom for security...now we're just trading it more and more, for convenience. "As long as you make my life easy, I'll do whatever you want"

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Happycamper if you remember the parable about the 4 places the seeds were sown and only 1 out of 4 was productive? That number will likely apply to your thread. 1 out of 4 will take the scripture you posted to heart and tuck it away in their mind. The others will mock it.
Thanks for sharing.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A cashless economy will be another big step. Now we have debit cards but they're moving all the time toward a physical mark/tattoo/implant of some kind in place of the cards. Before the mark is forced on the world, though, a lot will happen. The economy will collapse and a 'savior' will appear with a solution. He will be the embodiment of Satan himself. He will be in charge when the mark is dictated and you will have to deny Christ to get it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Beaver10
You’re a loon-a-tic

🖕🏾🦫

Don’t know about that but the tech is coming and I believe that it’ll be an all encompassing type thing,,,for “convenience “, ya know.

Amazon is springing up all around our greater area and they just bought a complete mall/shopping center that was abandoned for the most part and will use it as a gathering/distribution center. It was the old Cortana Mall in Baton Rouge .

I appreciate Any updates like that.

There's no coincidence that "Beelzebub" Beezos ( my term, not God's. It just seems fitting. No coincidence that he somehow acquired more $ doubled his fortune, while hundreds if thousands of businesses went under is it?

The fact is that his success with Amazon is no fluke and was a novel business model that bled red ink for quite a long while before getting in the black and then zooming off like it has. Many in the investment world openly doubted the man and said as much, publicly.

Back during the dark days of the stock market I had ~10k$ of play money,,,,so to speak, and I picked up 1000 shares of Amazon stock at just over 9$/sh. The rest of that is known history.

Bezos, love him or hate him, has long since spread out his holdings buying the Wapo, Whole Foods and Sprouts (just like Whole Foods).

I honestly don’t know how much coincidence was involved in his successes but he’s shopping around now for more diverse acquisitions and with his excess cash, I’m sure he’ll put the money well placed.

Coincidence ??? I don’t know, HC.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Happy I had another thought and it goes along with Rock Chuck's post. I just read about the USPS problems on another thread. The mail is not too reliable. I pay all of my bills by check and mail them in. If there was no post office or another way to send a check how am I going to pay my bills? Remember Paul Harvey's words in 1965? If I were the devil? Well if I were the devil I'd make it impossible to pay your bills with anything other than electronic methods.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think the correct term for Happy is peculiar, not loon-a-tic.
I’m a believer and I’m not a loon-a-tic, I am called to be peculiar though.

I figured out a long time ago, that there are those on this site that wouldn’t believe though one came out of the grave and told them. Their problem now is that they were warned and are without excuse - can’t use the old schoolboy “I didn’t know, ugh, ugh, ugh”. If you tell them, you’ve done your part, no need to try to convince them.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
A cashless economy will be another big step. Now we have debit cards but they're moving all the time toward a physical mark/tattoo/implant of some kind in place of the cards. Before the mark is forced on the world, though, a lot will happen. The economy will collapse and a 'savior' will appear with a solution. He will be the embodiment of Satan himself. He will be in charge when the mark is dictated and you will have to deny Christ to get it.

We can look for a “service charge “ to be put on all commercial cash transactions of record and the same for cash deposits to a bank or credit union and that will include withdrawals.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Beware of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. You are really infatuated with this “preacher”.

The same Jesus who identified what is today called Judaism as demonic? When he condemned the scribes and pharisees, it was precisely for teaching what has been regarded as Judaism since that time, i.e., what Jews have believed since then, i.e., rabbinical/Talmudic Judaism.

"Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

- Matthew 15:1-20

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My Grandpa said that the push button phone and the Beatles would be the ruination of us all.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Amazon is springing up all around our greater area and they just bought a complete mall/shopping center that was abandoned for the most part...

If the mall owner and Bezos are ok with
the deal , what's the issue ?

Some hedge funds cleaned up by betting
against malls while others got hammered
by betting on structured credit.

Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

There's no coincidence that "Beelzebub" Beezos ( my term, not God's. It just seems fitting. No coincidence that he somehow acquired more $ doubled his fortune, while hundreds if thousands of businesses went under is
it?

It was the Jews that got blamed by Christians
for medieval crop failures and the plague,
now it's Bezos for other people's business
failures.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I'm infatuated with the message of the gospel.
I'd like to post some others and have, but so far have found his teaching to this college religion and philosophy class at the University of Arizona to be very clear and powerful.

As far as what he thinks of the Israeli gt, I don't care.
I would like to see the people come to Jesus and get saved though. Then they will become TRUE children of Abraham.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
My Grandpa said that the push button phone and the Beatles would be the ruination of us all.

Wasn't it?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Jesus would say (again) "I know the blasphemy of them who say they are jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan".

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

Wasn't it?
I can't imagine having a rotary dial on my cell phone while trying to surf the web, but the Beatles were a travesty.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Happy I had another thought and it goes along with Rock Chuck's post. I just read about the USPS problems on another thread. The mail is not too reliable. I pay all of my bills by check and mail them in. If there was no post office or another way to send a check how am I going to pay my bills? Remember Paul Harvey's words in 1965? If I were the devil? Well if I were the devil I'd make it impossible to pay your bills with anything other than electronic methods.

Oh yeah, I remember that. That's a very good point.
The devil wants to identify and ultimately neutralize/kill us. I think the texas power outage might motivate many of us to become more independent from the grid and for the reason that you mentioned too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
and when is the Generation after the renewal of Isreal after 1948 coming ,,soon i think

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
693 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 83 invisible), 2,769 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,637
Posts18,398,939
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.