Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Deal!

But mine is 25 and going through a bad break up. She will be packed and curbside Saturday at sunrise.

PICS?

The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.
IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
i am never offended by the stupid, one must just consider the source, and ignore their childlike behavior.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by elkmen1
Lots of those posting here using profanity and vulgar inferences. YOU are the ones making this forum look bad, YOU are the problem, who wants to restrict others rights, YOU are the haters, and part of the problem, not the solution.

Khuunty bitch. LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Its the classified section don't like the price move on, no comments needed or wanted!

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
747 Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Enough said!!!

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 747
Enough said!!!

You can say that again!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by tankerjockey
Talks like he’s been here 10 or 15 years. Reality,,15 minutes!
But he is getting famous. 😄😉

ur one of the people who think they are the campfire elite with that statement. how long he has been here has nothing to do with whether he has any right to post or if he should.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Me elite? Hardly!
He can post all he wants.
But I don’t join a group such as this and then a few months later, start making demands on protocol. Especially on how someone prices their property!
So get over yourself Barnabus.

Its not always easy to do the right thing, But it is always the right thing to do.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by barnabus
screw you douchebag... its none of your business what people ask for what they are selling.

That was nice and polite Barnabus

Its not always easy to do the right thing, But it is always the right thing to do.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by tankerjockey
Originally Posted by barnabus
screw you douchebag... its none of your business what people ask for what they are selling.

That was nice and polite Barnabus

Im not here to make nice.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Users “ regardless of post count” who thread crap need muzzled.

I like guns | optics | fishing
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
cry cry cry cry crazy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

“Alive in JESUS!”
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rodney482

Who’s sounding like a libtard now? There are plenty of classifieds sites that ban members as you are calling for here. Why don’t you go to those sites and sell your stuff unabated if that’s what you prefer? This site has lasted plenty long and has been very successful without your censorship.

ETA: Not to mention the fact that Rick doesn’t ban members at the drop of a hat is why this site is so successful. There have been members banned over the years, but he’s never banned any member for suggesting that someone wanting gunbroker prices may want to sell their wares on gunbroker. If you want to reach a lot of potential buyers, which is what this site gives you, you need to have a thick skin and deal with whatever comes your way in a MUCH more tactful manner.

Last edited by 257heaven; 03/19/21.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Who’s sounding like a libtard now? There are plenty of classifieds sites that ban members as you are calling for here. Why don’t you go to those sites and sell your stuff unabated if that’s what you prefer? This site has lasted plenty long and has been very successful without your censorship.

ETA: Not to mention the fact that Rick doesn’t ban members at the drop of a hat is why this site is so successful. There have been members banned over the years, but he’s never banned any member for suggesting that someone wanting gunbroker prices may want to sell their wares on gunbroker. If you want to reach a lot of potential buyers, which is what this site gives you, you need to have a thick skin and deal with whatever comes your way in a MUCH more tactful manner.

How about stay out of the classifieds if your easily triggered by a price?

Maybe you and the op can hook up and discuss how things should be priced??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It’s obvious that reading comprehension has never been your strong suit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

TRigGEreD:

Gunbroker is probably your huckleberry for this one, too.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
For years, I have bought enough 22 ammo, primers, powder, bullets and brass to last me, my son and grandkids for years.

I am not selling any of it. I didn't buy it for that purpose.

To me the biggest complainers now are the ones that didn't buy supplies when prices were cheap, but now think that others should sell their stuff for what they paid for it.

Well, snooze, you lose.

NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rmb721
For years, I have bought enough 22 ammo, primers, powder, bullets and brass to last me, my son and grandkids for years.

To me the biggest complainers now are the ones that didn't buy supplies when prices were cheap, but now think that others should sell their stuff for what they paid for it.

Well, snooze, you lose.

The price police are out in force

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by rmb721

Well, snooze, you lose.

The price police are out in force
You seem angry ?

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
104 members (338reddog, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 12 invisible), 1,350 guests, and 683 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,869
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.