Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
My boss's friend is a nurse. Fully vaccinated...got covid anyway and ended up in the hospital. He was all distraught and said "why did I even bother getting vaccinated?" Lol. I guess she was in the 5% it didn't work for.

My boss's wife had covid last October. Got it from a coworker despite mandatory masks and distancing at work. She said it kicked her butt pretty good, but she recovered. For whatever reason, she got the first dose of the vaccine yesterday and has been sicker than hell. Apparently she didn't have any antibodies from her bout with the Kung Flu.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by bruinruin
My boss's friend is a nurse. Fully vaccinated...got covid anyway and ended up in the hospital. He was all distraught and said "why did I even bother getting vaccinated?" Lol. I guess she was in the 5% it didn't work for.

My boss's wife had covid last October. Got it from a coworker despite mandatory masks and distancing at work. She said it kicked her butt pretty good, but she recovered. For whatever reason, she got the first dose of the vaccine yesterday and has been sicker than hell. Apparently she didn't have any antibodies from her bout with the Kung Flu.

Or,..she may have had antibodies from her case of COVID and when her cells started producing the spike proteins as a result of the mRNA, her immune system went into overdrive and started producing an excessive quantity of the antibodies that her body had already learned to generate.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I've known two friends that had covid and also ran out and got the shot. I asked why since they already had it, and they said "antibodies don't last." I said if they don't last from the real deal, then why do you think they'll last from the shot? They looked confused.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I've known two friends that had covid and also ran out and got the shot. I asked why since they already had it, and they said "antibodies don't last." I said if they don't last from the real deal, then why do you think they'll last from the shot? They looked confused.

Its not the antibodies, Its the memory B and memory T cells that provide long term immunity. The ability to produce a strong immunological response in a few days after exposure rather than two weeks is what vaccines do.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I haven’t had a mask on in 7 days, I’m excited!!!

Last edited by hanco; 03/19/21.
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

My oh my? What is said of the smallpox vaccine sounds eerily familiar to what the critics say about the C 19 vaccines.

You must be reading different critics than me but “everyone has their own truth” so carry on.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco
I was in Costco yesterday and had to wear one. They're the only place in town other than Dr offices that enforces them.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

The China flu shots work wonders. A lot of people are out and about because they've had the China flu shots. Since our local doctors started treating the coronavirus with hydroxychlorine and Ivermectin the death rates from the China flu are non-existent.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sandcritter
Originally Posted by LowerRiver
Local news just said the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting the virus it just lessens the effects it may have on you. Must be quite a miracle vaccine huh?????

I may not be getting the sarcasm right, or?

Cuz that is how most vaccines work in actual practice. They are not exactly magic forcefields, if they are kind of magic in the end.

no, real vaccines actually prevent you from getting the specified illness. That's why flu vaccines aren't really vaccines, either

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I simply don't get, that people do not understand this !

This is a "shot", not a inoculation !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

The China flu shots work wonders. A lot of people are out and about because they've had the China flu shots. Since our local doctors started treating the coronavirus with hydroxychlorine and Ivermectin the death rates from the China flu are non-existent.
I treated mine back in the fall by swallowing 2cc of Ivermectin and followed up with a bootleg Zpack for the mild secondary congestion that was creating a bit of yellowish green cough up stuff. I'm guessing I'm immune.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
"The COVID mRNA "vaccine" causes the cells in your body to grow the same spike protein that is found on the virus. Your body then produces antibodies against the spike protein."

Right! The "vaccine" tricks your cells into producing a protein that your body will try to destroy. So basically it gives you an autoimmune disease and nobody knows how long you will have it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LowerRiver
Local news just said the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting the virus it just lessens the effects it may have on you. Must be quite a miracle vaccine huh?????

A friend called a couple days ago. He told me twelve of his friends got the vaccine. Two of them died. He said he has no idea what killed them, but they died.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Reality check.

Covtards is gonna push the fake vaccine, cause why do ya need a vaccine unless the bolo-19 virus is a deadly efficacy, exponential killer?

That mutates.

You'd hafta be a moron ta take a "vaccine" for a cold virus that only kills. 00025% of people that get infected, right?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Reality check.

Covtards is gonna push the fake vaccine, cause why do ya need a vaccine unless the bolo-19 virus is a deadly efficacy, exponential killer?

That mutates.

You'd hafta be a moron ta take a "vaccine" for a cold virus that only kills. 00025% of people that get infected, right?

That or live in TN. Take yer pick
LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1337Fungi, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,321
Posts18,468,449
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.