Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Tha super majority of people would not or could not muster regardless of how egregious the insult.

Quite literally 90%+ would do nothing if their spouse was murdered in front of them... and their children taken away in chains.

People value Comfort/non-confrontation... of Courage 20 to 1.

Personally, I have accepted this life is only a chapter in God's book... when I made it to 30.

That was 28 years ago.

Double bonus "still being alive"... is super cool.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by 700LH
Civil war is a pipe dream that will never happen

I think this is the case. I think the puppet-masters managing the left are deft enough in their manipulation to keep us moving left without ever quite pushing the button until we've already received 999 of the 1000 cuts rendering us unable to resist or overthrow them. The only thing that could possibly thwart their plans is if one of their puppets gets overly ambitious and tries to push too fast.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Unconstitutional Gun Control will be a hot issue.

You come for some good ol' boy's guns... You'll get 'em. A few grains at a time.

So far as that, I don't think they have to. I think without ammo, those guns are not very ergonomic clubs. Sure isn't much ammo. The longer we wait, while some of us are out there plinking away our stash, the less ammo we're going to have to fight that war with if it ever comes. Outlaw guns, only outlaws have guns ... and with time, since they can't practice with them, the outlaws' skills fade, the old generation dies of old age, the new generation never got to train, so "they" win by attrition. All it requires is patience on their part.

Tom

They are making more ammo now than they ever have before and it's not on the shelves because it's in gun rooms all across America.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Tha super majority of people would not or could not muster regardless of how egregious the insult.

Quite literally 90%+ would do nothing if their spouse was murdered in front of them... and their children taken away in chains.

People value Comfort/non-confrontation... of Courage 20 to 1.

Wanna bet?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
++

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Final straw would have been not getting my free money....crisis averted..

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The vast majority of people are too comfortable and too accustomed to accepting insult to actually push back. Case in point - the government told half the population they couldn't earn a living to support their families and they just accepted it - even embraced it - for a disease with a 99+ percent survival rate.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by renegade50
Dont shoot at the plate whatever the distance or wpn you are using.
As much as it is ingrained to shoot center mass.
Aim at the belly and pelvic girdle...
1/3rd bottom center mass...

One down hit miserably will sucker the would be rescuers in soonervor later.

Just let em scream till they come to rescue who the fugg ever.
Then shoot those fugga,s too.

They need some horror and fear in their minds to set in.

Take as many as you can with ya if ya know you aint gonna make another sunset or sunrise.

Always have a retrograde plan to GTFO and see another day.

Fine line of timing and situations on both above.
Mostly on what is on the side to be gained by you or for others.

Fugg it...
If your 70 75 80 yrs old when schit hits the fan in the future.

You have probably already had a pretty good run at life.
Go out with greatness in some peoples minds if ya can....

Okay pajama boy, settle down...

I am settled. How do you know I am wearing PJ`s. Are you spying on me through my camera system?

Last edited by funnybone; 03/21/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There are worse things than a revolution and dying. It would be living under the jack booted thugs you guys hire right after you get total control.
Modern day brown shirts are what some of you are.

Last edited by funnybone; 03/21/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Well lets see what the voice of experience says:

What would things been like [in Russia] if during periods of mass arrests people had not simply sat there, paling with terror at every bang on the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people?
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

What would things been like [in Russia] if during periods of mass arrests people had not simply sat there, paling with terror at every bang on the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people?
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

If I were asked today to formulate as concisely as possible what was the main cause of the ruinous revolution that swallowed up some 60 million of our people, I could not put it more accurately than to repeat: 'Men had forgotten God; that is why all this has happened.'
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The strength or weakness of a society depends more on the level of its spiritual life than on its level of industrialization. Neither a market economy nor even general abundance constitutes the crowning achievement of human life. If a nation's spiritual energies have been exhausted, it will not be saved from collapse by the most perfect government structure or by any industrial development. A tree with a rotten core cannot stand.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Evil people always support each other; that is their chief strength.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

We didn't love freedom enough.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The generation now coming out of Western schools is unable to distinguish good from bad. Even those words are unacceptable. This results in impaired thinking ability.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (Wow....that sums up the USA today very well. Jail yourself. Wear a mask. Quit your job. Live in fear of something that doesn't even exist in the form you are told it does. Accept an "election" that was not an election at all. Say nothing that offends evil and stupid people. Live in fear of them, and PAY YOUR TAXES you serf)

To coexist with communism on the same planet is impossible. Either it will spread, cancer-like, to destroy mankind, or else mankind will have to rid itself of communism (and even then face lengthy treatment for secondary tumors). Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn {cowards will simply say "I can't" and wrap themselves in that lie as if it's some kind of defense, caring nothing for the children they leave to the horrid future they allowed for them. God's judgement will be harsh for such cowards}

Last edited by szihn; 03/21/21.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Surprising on here how many have already surrendered. I think it has always been that way.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If stealing a Presidential election in broad daylight won’t set one off then what will?

They’re raping us , our kids , and their kids and we’re hypothesizing on what will make us mad enough to fight back .

Seriously?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They told us the regular cold and flu was a pandemic and destroyed lives as a result. They told us it was the new normal . And we are asking what will make us mad enough to fight back?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
They told us the regular cold and flu was a pandemic and destroyed lives as a result. They told us it was the new normal . And we are asking what will make us mad enough to fight back?

Good point. Biden is going to let us know if we have his approval to celebrate Independence Day this year. Gov of MI wouldn't allow her subjects to visit their second home if they had one or to buy garden seeds or certain other things on her approval list.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Unconstitutional Gun Control will be a hot issue.

You come for some good ol' boy's guns... You'll get 'em. A few grains at a time.
That - nationwide...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I don't think there will be one. Demographics, the domination of information channels, and the allure of government benefits favor urban leftists, and the lack of organization, unity, and willpower on the right means that the right will continue to fade into impotence and irrelevance. Just like what happened in the rest of western civilization.

If there was going to be a civil war, it should have been 30 years ago.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by auk1124
I don't think there will be one. Demographics, the domination of information channels, and the allure of government benefits favor urban leftists, and the lack of organization, unity, and willpower on the right means that the right will continue to fade into impotence and irrelevance. Just like what happened in the rest of western civilization.

If there was going to be a civil war, it should have been 30 years ago.

yup.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
If the 2022 elections are as crooked as was the case in 2020, that may do it. In the meantime, it seems that the Left is trying to provoke the Right into doing something sooner. This would be a big mistake and would assure that 2022 would solidify the Left's grip on power.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by 700LH
Civil war is a pipe dream that will never happen

I assume that this ^ pronouncement is based on your personal opinion of what level of government-imposed servitude your like minded American citizens would tolerate.

I found 2 dissenting opinions - separated by significant time and political ideological differences - both interesting and probably more indicative of the values of American Patriots:

“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!” Patrick Henry Second Virginia Convention, St. John's Church Richmond, Virginia Mar. 23, 1775

"I say to you, this morning, that if you have never found something so dear and precious to you that you will die for it, then you aren't fit to live," Martin Luther King Atlanta’s Ebenezer Baptist Church Nov. 1967

It seems some on the 24HCF have walked further down The Road to Serfdom than I had imagined.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
...I'm afraid the Americans of past are gone. We have built defeat
into our success.

40 years ago the things that have transpired in the last few years couldn't have
happened. Imagine an armed force taking over 6 blocks of a major
city in 1970. Over running a police station, putting up a fence and
declaring it their own country.

The WWII generation was still running things,
And they would have run right the F' over those punks.
And there wouldn't have been another riot. Anywhere.

I'm afraid there won't be a strong group stand up to fight the good fight.
There won't be a fight, until it's a fight of desperation.

I don't think there will be a fight at all. The bloodless conquer of the American Conservative, the destruction of our way of life, our freedoms, the documents that founded this nation and kept it steady enough for these many years, that victory will overshadow many of the greatest strategic victories of the past. No one will ever again even think of asking why the Jews didn't fight back against the Nazis of WWII, that a heavily armed population of "freedom loving, die hard individualists" never even lifted a finger against the overthrow of a once great nation will far overshadow that. We will be studied in the history books much as "The 300". Only in absolute reverse... The French will mock us...

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

459 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,278 guests, and 1,044 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,831
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.