Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
A couple of days ago there was a video by a leading vaccine DR who claims that the vaccine will only help current Covid 19 strains not the future and will strengthen the virus.

Can't find any links would like to rewatch video. But cant find it?

Last edited by kk alaska; 03/21/21.

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by kk alaska
A couple of days ago there was a video by a leading vaccine DR who claims that the vaccine will only help current Covid 19 strains not the future and will strengthen the virus.

Can't find any links?

Based on how the vaccine's targeted, I'm not convinced that's true. I got the Phizer version yesterday and it specifically targets the spike proteins that allow it to attach to cells, so it would take some significant mutations in just the right locations for a new strain to evade the vaccine. One of the strength of the new vaccine technology is it's ability to target a wider range of viruses than the traditional methods. I'm looking forward to what they can do vs. the standard flu and rhino viruses with this technology. If we can get rid of those as well, that would be a huge silver lining for this ordeal.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by kk alaska

Can't find any links?

Based on how the vaccine's targeted, I'm not convinced that's true. I got the Phizer version yesterday and it specifically targets the spike proteins that allow it to attach to cells, so it would take some significant mutations in just the right locations for a new strain to evade the vaccine. One of the strength of the new vaccine technology is it's ability to target a wider range of viruses than the traditional methods. I'm looking forward to what they can do vs. the standard flu and rhino viruses with this technology. If we can get rid of those as well, that would be a huge silver lining for this ordeal.

Because we all know that the federal government does nothing but good for the American citizenry.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
kroo - off topic but are you still looking for a 375 ks? There was one listed yesterday in classifieds - ss.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Are you looking to reinforce an opinion you have already reached or are you looking to get to the truth about Covid vaccines?

Two quite different searches.

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
kroo - off topic but are you still looking for a 375 ks? There was one listed yesterday in classifieds - ss.

Thanks AK, nice recall there.

I did see it.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Got the 2nd shot yesterday. So far, I haven't grown a tail.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

JB, how many candles on your last B-day cake?

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by outahere
Are you looking to reinforce an opinion you have already reached or are you looking to get to the truth about Covid vaccines?

Two quite different searches.

Truth not CDC biases just want the video I watched

kk alaska

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Video of mental distress?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
https://odysee.com/@AdamCast:4/Dr-David-Martin-Explains-Covid-Vaccines-are-not-Vaccines-are-Medical-Devicies:b?src=open

Thankfully there's getting to be a lot of info about them.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by slugflinger

Thats it thanks

kk alaska

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You're welcome kk!

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kroo88

I'm 54 but I got it through the Fire Department because I'm in and out of engines, ambulances and the dispatch center all the time so they consider me high risk.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by kroo88

I'm 54 but I got it through the Fire Department because I'm in and out of engines, ambulances and the dispatch center all the time so they consider me high risk.

Thought your perspective was familiar.

Got me by a year.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 11point, 12344mag, 47 invisible), 2,516 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,961
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.