Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Calling my son a retard.

Cool.

At least mine went shooting with me today. Wasn't yours going to try and be a Marine like me?

Past tense.

But, yeah, he didn't quite make it.

Fuuck yourself you fat little midget.

BP-B6

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
hoalie,

Only you can assign a Gender to your Retard. Now "she" is a "Marine"?!?

The Dude is/was weighing this weather and awaiting the next flight as Ground Crew. Last I checked,it was 70MPH+ on the tarmac,which we call "Saturday". GREAT time to instill your Retard into The Real World. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
hoalie,

Only you can assign a Gender to your Retard. Now "she" is a "Marine"?!?

The Dude is/was weighing this weather and awaiting the next flight as Ground Crew. Last I checked,it was 70MPH+ on the tarmac,which we call "Saturday". GREAT time to instill your Retard into The Real World. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................

I was a Marine fatass. Your son wasn't. He never got the EGA, probably because his dad's a short, bald, drunk, fat POS.

My son, unlike yours, was alive to go shooting with his dad today.

Keep laughing. I'll spend tomorrow with my wife and son. You know, those two things you no longer have.

Fuuck yourself fatass. Maybe lose a few chins and buy some platform boots so you can keep a woman.

😂

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My bad there...G.I. Jane. Congratulations?!?

The Dude is cashing paychecks greater than your's,as you "justify" your "role". Hint. LAUGHING!

You could nearly "afford" a camera there. HINT. Laughing!

P.S. and by the way,you can BARELY "afford' to "fhuqk" yourselself,you "LUCKY" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My bad there...G.I. Jane. Congratulations?!?

The Dude is cashing paychecks greater than your's,as you "justify" your "role". Hint. LAUGHING!

You could nearly "afford" a camera there. HINT. Laughing!

P.S. and by the way,you can BARELY "afford' to "fhuqk" yourselself,you "LUCKY" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Hypothetically, if your son had made it to MCRD San Diego, actually made it through, and walked over to you across the parade deck after graduation, were you going to make some dumbass G.I. Jane comment to him?

No wonder you don't have a wife or son.

P.S. the Mrs gets bonuses that are more than you make. Please laugh at that. It makes me smile, since you don't even have a Mrs anymore. But, hey, you enjoy that Biden Bucks check.

We didn't get one, but, somehow we'll dig deep and survive.

😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
hoalie,

He just walked in the house. Keep "digging",you Fhuqktard?!?

Laughing!................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bbassi
I recently had a 7-08 "mountain rifle" built. 7lbs 3oz scoped. This thing is tough to shoot consistently. I've been working up loads for it and have found a couple that shoot really nice sub 1" groups, but I'm getting frustrated with the fliers that I know are me. What's some of the tricks for shooting these lightweights well?

My Ruger Ultralight in .308 took a bit of taming. I had it bedded and barrel floated but it still shot into two inch groups. But then I read a Craig Boddington book about dampening the foreend with thin barrels. I cut several strips of bike tube rubber (1cm x 4cm approx) and packed that in the channel between the barrel and the fore end. I think it took three strips. That calmed it down and tightened up groups. It now shoots an inch at 100m with 130gn Speer HPs and 150gn Hornady SPs. And I hold the fore end on the front rest. That was about 20 years ago and I meant to have it professionally bedded at the tip, but the bike tube rubber strips are still there doing the job nicely. smile

Last edited by Elvis; 03/20/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
hoalie,

Did you call him GI Jane???

😂

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If you shoot a lightweight rifle one way at the range and another way in the field you may have problems. I have never done anything special shooting my lightweights at the range. I rest the fore end about half way between the sling stud and magazine on a rest and pull the trigger. Shooting in the field, that will be the same place I rest it on a back pack or whatever other field rest I can find.

IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Go to You Tube and there is a guy showing "proper hand placement for shooting a rifle" Forgot the guys name....shooting prone and has a red beard and plaid red jacket...shows just before you pull the trigger to take your finger off the trigger and see if the rifle moves....put you finger back real gently squeeze again. Do this till the rifle not moving as you squeeze.....works for me. Also, I took a piece of thin material from a detergent jug and place under the front lug and under the rear screw.....floated barrel with great success. These 2 things shrank my groups with a Win. 70 in a 308 to quarter to half an inch....was shooting 1" groups the best I could do, Amazing difference little things can do if you hit on something.

O.B.Wallace
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
That scope doesn't look level...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Periscope turret, check. Throw lever, check. Flannel shirt, check, Bin Laden beard, check. Dish pan hands, check. I'd bet my middle nut it's a Creedmoor.

Speaking of lightweight rifles that will be used for hunting, I do not recommend that technique for shooting at the range unless that's the way you anticipate shooting at critters. Bipods and lightweight rifles may not play well together.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I've never owned a rifle that I thought shot as well off a bipod as it does a sandbag etc. The new flat-bill rage is you have to have an arca rail and a tripod... 🙄

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
hoalie,

LarryO!!! Please settle down bacon throat!! He’s talkin about Kyle, not cooper, but you knew that you washed up fuuckin cull...

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Judman
hoalie,

LarryO!!! Please settle down bacon throat!! He’s talkin about Kyle, not cooper, but you knew that you washed up fuuckin cull...

Oh, he knew exactly who I was talking about.

Notice that he didn't say his wife was home......

😂

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Awesome. Good info here

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I just saw a Gun Digest article which was touting the lightweight rifle for hunting. 1974, I think. They were talking about rifles which were 8lb., ready to hunt. Way too much gun for the modern hunter.
I seldom fire my hunting rifles from a benchrest pedestal or a bipod (a bipod kind of takes any rifle out of the lightweight class, I would think). I'll shoot off my elbows and let my forearm touch the sandbag if I want to cheat a little. I shoot "F" class and BR rifles off a rest; the others get held. GD

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The gals that cain't,are HILARIOUS..and their Excuses are "magnificent". Hint. LAUGHING!

Shooting your MOUTH remains EASY,for them who actually do it. Like Me. Hint. LAUGHING!

Oooopsie!...............

Fixed it for you you poor short fat alcoholic jester clown. You're such a joke, loser.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
677 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 59 invisible), 3,151 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,742
Posts18,401,213
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.