-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LoLoLoL!!! Hot cowgirl just crushed y'alls dreams that she was a "rugged individual". She's a 'politician' and she'll run over your mothers to stay in political office - that's the greatest lesson she learned when she was in Washington D.C.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
So it looks like the NCAA is pressuring her and possibly threatened to not play tournaments in SD if she signs it. Fugg the NCAA

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Frankly, red states ought to ban school sports at the collegiate level, in public colleges, on the grounds that it is a waste of taxpayer money.

No we ought to ban public schooling cuz THATS the waste of money... sports included.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Oh no’s!! The NCAA won’t let us bounce basketballs and throw footballs in their tournaments!!

Again, how does spending millions of taxpayer dollars on collegiate sports help taxpayers?? Sure, some of those players end up coaching sports at the junior high/high school level, but what does South Dakota NEED?? Athletes, or engineers/doctors/nurses/teachers/farmers/etc????

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
.....we ought to ban public schooling cuz THATS the waste of money... sports included.
I agree. It’s become nothing more than a cash cow that government uses to extort as much money as possible from the citizens; under the guise of “it’s for the kids.”

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I don’t know how the law is written but if you want principled politicians, they will veto any bad law regardless of party.

NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Really? How many tournaments are played in South Dakota?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by ctsmith
A very odd Noem fact, she's had 26 traffic violations. Twenty speeding tickets, three stop sign violations, two seat belt violations and a citation for driving with no driver's license. She has also been issued six court notices for failure to appear and two arrest warrants.

That does not compute. Snakes in the head?

You got a vendetta? That sounds like an average hunting season for me.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Well, it was fun while it lasted. At least we now know she's bought and paid for like most everyone else.

got your panties in a wad over this?

Camp is where you make it.
CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Governor Noem has sent it back to the legislature, they have one day to change, or override the veto. Some legislators are saying she has overstepped the powers of the office. We will see what happens...

South Dakota did pass a law banning transgenders from legally changing their sex on birth certificates this session.

Arcus Venator
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
never trust a 2 holer,, woman,mare, bitch,sow cow or jenny,, they will turn on you they cant think strait,, they only have one head,,

I AM AMERICA!
C
ctsmith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by supercrewd
I don’t know how the law is written but if you want principled politicians, they will veto any bad law regardless of party.

Typical republican response. Keep standing on those "principles". Do you really think principles had anything to do with it?

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
A very odd Noem fact, she's had 26 traffic violations. Twenty speeding tickets, three stop sign violations, two seat belt violations and a citation for driving with no driver's license. She has also been issued six court notices for failure to appear and two arrest warrants.

You got a vendetta? That sounds like an average hunting season for me.

She’s pretty good looking. If she got 26 tickets, that probably means the cops pulled her over 60-70 times, based on the average cops’s aversion to writing tickets for pretty girls....

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Anything sports related is one of my last concerns at this point in our history.......

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Anything sports related is one of my last concerns at this point in our history.......

T H I S !!!!!!

Tell the NCAA to GFY

Last edited by luv2safari; 03/22/21.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Nebraska

Yessir.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hosfly
never trust a 2 holer,, woman,mare, bitch,sow cow or jenny,, they will turn on you they cant think strait,, they only have one head,,

I'm of nearly the same opinion. Especially when it comes to politicians. Politicians calling themselves "conservative".... Why isn't she home taking care of her kids while her husband is governor? I wonder who wears the pants in that family?

I remember a joke on a tv show I saw many years ago, and I swear it was Billy Bob Thornton that said it on "Evening Shade", but someone asked "You know, the wife of the President is called the First Lady. What are they gonna call the husband of the first woman president?"

"They'll probably call him the First Lady"

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Odd I agree, but open highways lends to SPEEDING. I went to Sturgis once and averaged 90-95 across S Dakota pulling a trailer. Besides, she's about 50 years old. I had at least 26 before I hit 20 years old. I wouldn't worry about it.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yeah, there's definitely something going on there, ain't it? Sounds more like the rap sheet of a 25 yr old meth dealer.
I've driven fast a lot in my life, raised a lot of hell, but never came close to such a record as hers.

Last edited by Triggernosis; 03/22/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
3-4 tickets in Tn could earn you 12 points

12 points within 12 months could earn you 12 months of revocation

Must be pretty laid back up there.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1lessdog, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 66 invisible), 2,373 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,665
Posts18,455,794
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.