Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 46 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 45 46
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Congratulations to kamo gari for conduct way beyond the norm for this site!

Oh chit, we have standards now?!?!?!?!

We does!

They’re low, but we got ‘em!!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Congratulations to kamo gari for conduct way beyond the norm for this site!

Oh chit, we have standards now?!?!?!?!

We does!

They’re low, but we got ‘em!!

Yep, if'n you don't like the way we is..................

y'all needs to lower you exspectayshuns.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
Anybody down for Sweet Home ALABAMA?

Looks blank on that list up there.

Roll Tide!

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Kalifornia dreamin', baby! Well done, hombre. Stubbs isn't so bright but is a tough little feller. One thing, though. He HATES hacksaws. I had one in my hand and I started hearing little screams from his muzzle. Some kind of PTSD deal, maybe..

I wanta check out this hacksaw cut when AcesNeights gets Stubby on his way to Tn after Hawaii.

That pic of the cut looks like it was done with a frigging wood cross cut saw.
And had been mislined while cutting at least 2 or 3 times.
JFC.......

Kamo where you able to find the another 1300 barrel???
IIRC win 1300 and I beleive a 130 model ranger model ???and the sears model are interchangeable.

I went thru something similar with a bulged 1400 mk II replacement barrel.
Lots of 1300 barrels out their when I was looking for mine.
Slumlord has that bulged barrel as a land corner marker now I think.

Sold that win 1400 MkII.
Actually a fairly decent semi auto for what it was.
I ran the pizz outta it shooting 5 stand and sporting clays.
Ran 3 boxes of shells thru it fast as I could reload it one day for schits and giggles proof fire.

One day on a dove hunt for literally 35 40 mins straight.
I couldnt feed it fast enough.
Birds were getying by me doing rapid reloads.
Gun was hot hot hot hot.
Didnt malfunction once the entire time I owned it.

Missed this earlier. I've not even looked to see about a replacement barrel, bud. I picked up the defiled 1300 for short money years back just to have an extra barrel. The original shotgun I bought was a 1200 'speed pump' Ranger model I believe. It was the extra 1300 barrel that the Grubbster butchered. Truth is, after I got it back I just chucked it back in the safe and it's been there for the last 7 odd years. Wouldn't shock me if it was further sabotaged/messed with mechanically... That was my very 1st long gun and it has a world of fond memories attached to it, but it's now just one of more than a dozen scatterguns I now own and now really just keeps the others in the stable company. I do appreciate your thoughts and input, however.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Just wanted to let the participants know that the honorable Mr. Stubby arrived today and is in good spirits and great health although a little tired from the recent trip. He will rest for a few days and then head to Maui. He will be given excellent accommodations and treated with the respect and fondness that a “man’s first shotgun” deserves.

Thank you to Valsdad for the heads up......as I slid my knife deep and satisfyingly into the belly of the envelope I heard a voice imploring me not go savage on the USPS ...I heeded that voice. 👍. There wasn’t much room for error. 😂

Leighton, Your friend will be treated well and guarded like family. I will try to post pictures at least once while I have him and I’ll do a bigger post once I’ve sent him to the next gentleman, if that’s ok with you?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Just wanted to let the participants know that the honorable Mr. Stubby arrived today and is in good spirits and great health although a little tired from the recent trip. He will rest for a few days and then head to Maui. He will be given excellent accommodations and treated with the respect and fondness that a “man’s first shotgun” deserves.

Thank you to Valsdad for the heads up......as I slid my knife deep and satisfyingly into the belly of the envelope I heard a voice imploring me not go savage on the USPS ...I heeded that voice. 👍. There wasn’t much room for error. 😂

Leighton, Your friend will be treated well and guarded like family. I will try to post pictures at least once while I have him and I’ll do a bigger post once I’ve sent him to the next gentleman, if that’s ok with you?

Awww yeah anothuh playa' steppin' up ready tuh represent, yo! Looking forward to your adventures with Stubbs. Want to see you going full Haole, Aces. C-Note says you can't get a shot with you, Stubbs & Dog the bounty hunter... wink Safe trip and have fun! Thanks for letting my wee buddy tag along!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Aces taking stubs thru tsa LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Glad he arrived to your good hands.

If possible, I wonder if Stubster might enjoy some roasted pig. At least some LauLau.

enjoy your time with the little fella.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K

If possible, I wonder if Stubster might enjoy some roasted pig. At least some LauLau.

Easy now, paisano. This is A/8s, not one of the resident chickenhawk filthies. No more of this 'enjoy w/the little fella' talk. This isn't a church weekend retreat we're dealing with here...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Easy now, paisano. This is A/8s, not one of the resident chickenhawk filthies. No more of this 'enjoy w/the little fella' talk. This isn't a church weekend retreat we're dealing with here...

Well, Stubbs ain't a big fella...............no more.

But this is a happy thread so we'll not go back to the root cause.
Guess I could have called him the shiny short fella?

In it is contentment

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Just finished up reading the rest of this thread. I love it!

Kamo, thanks for the info on that Barlow. Interesting. I'm going to have to dig through some stuff that hasn't been opened in several "moves" over the years and see if mine doesn't miraculously show up somewhere.

Geno, thanks for setting the bar high on Stubb's world tour photos!

Aces, Looking forward to Stubb's pics with hot Hawaiian chicks the beautiful scenery!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Kalifornia dreamin', baby! Well done, hombre. Stubbs isn't so bright but is a tough little feller. One thing, though. He HATES hacksaws. I had one in my hand and I started hearing little screams from his muzzle. Some kind of PTSD deal, maybe..

I wanta check out this hacksaw cut when AcesNeights gets Stubby on his way to Tn after Hawaii.

That pic of the cut looks like it was done with a frigging wood cross cut saw.
And had been mislined while cutting at least 2 or 3 times.
JFC.......

Kamo where you able to find the another 1300 barrel???
IIRC win 1300 and I beleive a 130 model ranger model ???and the sears model are interchangeable.

I went thru something similar with a bulged 1400 mk II replacement barrel.
Lots of 1300 barrels out their when I was looking for mine.
Slumlord has that bulged barrel as a land corner marker now I think.

Sold that win 1400 MkII.
Actually a fairly decent semi auto for what it was.
I ran the pizz outta it shooting 5 stand and sporting clays.
Ran 3 boxes of shells thru it fast as I could reload it one day for schits and giggles proof fire.

One day on a dove hunt for literally 35 40 mins straight.
I couldnt feed it fast enough.
Birds were getying by me doing rapid reloads.
Gun was hot hot hot hot.
Didnt malfunction once the entire time I owned it.

Missed this earlier. I've not even looked to see about a replacement barrel, bud. I picked up the defiled 1300 for short money years back just to have an extra barrel. The original shotgun I bought was a 1200 'speed pump' Ranger model I believe. It was the extra 1300 barrel that the Grubbster butchered. Truth is, after I got it back I just chucked it back in the safe and it's been there for the last 7 odd years. Wouldn't shock me if it was further sabotaged/messed with mechanically... That was my very 1st long gun and it has a world of fond memories attached to it, but it's now just one of more than a dozen scatterguns I now own and now really just keeps the others in the stable company. I do appreciate your thoughts and input, however.

This was your 1st long gun.
Went thru all this crap.

The Lore of Stubbs and the purpose of this rightous thread and Stubbs 24hr campfire member tour has just been magnified 10 fold.

Last edited by renegade50; 04/02/21.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
AcesNeights

Per previous PM get in touch with me when ya send him after you get back to conus.
2 weeks of TN Turkey hunting and other stuff.
LOL!!!

Stubbs can be sent onto the next member around May 1 or possibly a little sooner.
Just want some pics of him with 1 dead Tom.
He might go visit the Pratt Museum on FTCKY 1 day.
Maybe even some shots at the Infantry Brigades.
And some Slumlord scenarios also.
1st member to get me his address and Ph# to establish comms per PM/ DTG will be next in the chute for the beginning of May.
Your info will remain confidential as I expect mine to be also.

Last edited by renegade50; 04/02/21.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
AcesNeights

Per previous PM get in touch with me when ya send him after you get back to conus.
LOL!!!

Stubbs can be sent onto the next member around May 1 or possibly a little sooner.
1st member to get me his address and Ph# to establish comms per PM/ DTG will be next in the chute for the beginning of May.

Stubby is on his way to TN!!!

AcesNeights got him on the way.

Next contestant for around May 1 shipping needs ta PM me their info so this can continue on.

Shipping cost is on a pay it forward basis so the next person can receive Stubbs.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
AcesNeights

LOL!!!

Next contestant for around May 1 shipping needs ta PM me their info so this can continue on.

Shipping cost is on a pay it forward basis so the next person can receive Stubbs.

I'll take the little fella out for a walk. I'll send you a PM.

MAGA
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
AcesNeights

LOL!!!

I'll take the little fella out for a walk. I'll send you a PM.

Info exchanged with ya via pm.👍👍👍👍👍

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks like I'm in line for Stubbs after BGG for a Utah tour.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll want him in the summer for some chicks fishing and the beach.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder how GopherGunner is doing..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Has Stubbs had his Wuhan Flu Vaccine?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 7 of 46 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 45 46

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

623 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,309 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,618
Posts18,454,995
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.