Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by lima1seven
Just saw it on Fox News. Biden was giving press briefing and said ban assault weapons.
And this is somehow a surprise??? Shooting yesterday - calls for assault weapons bans today... Page one of the damned Dem playbook..

Remember - NEVER let a crisis go to waste!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
BP-B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The events leading up to the illegitimate Biden Administration and what they've done is the definition of why WE Do Need The Second Amendment more than ever.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Redneck
Just saw it on Fox News. Biden was giving press briefing and said ban assault weapons.
And this is somehow a surprise??? Shooting yesterday - calls for assault weapons bans today... Page one of the damned Dem playbook..

They ought to pass a ban on Fuqking MUSLIMS instead!!! 😡

Last edited by chlinstructor; 03/23/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Well,

of course he did.

Wasn't it in the platform?

Yes.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Fugk him and his horse

Hold into the Horse.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Certifiable
That’s right rost...
All the “I lost mine in a boating accident” comments are laughable at best.

So you’re saying you’ll just be ok with bans cause you’re gonna hide your guns and never take them out to use?
That’s as good as a win for them...

I cringe every time I see the boating accident line. If your guns are buried in the yard to be forgotten about within a generation the commies have won. Your children will have lost there birthright and inheritance. You live in fear that someone breaks into your home and steals your guns and that the government than traces it back to you and charges you for owning it/not registering it. The guns for those with large collections will have lost all economic value ($10’000’s even $100,000’s for many) unless they sell them on the black market and risk a potential life prison sentence. Constant fear of the ATF kicking in your door and dragging you away in front of your family for 10 years per firearm.

Anyone thinking that none of that matters much and you just claim to have lost them is a fool. Watching legislation like that pass and burying your guns to be forgotten will be the final death blow to America.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Redneck

They ought to pass a ban on Fuqking MUSLIMS instead!!! 😡

That route would take a little time but by damned if it wouldn't put an end to them!

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
There will be more shootings soon

Wake me up when the shooting starts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
[quote=Certifiable]
All the “I lost mine in a boating accident” comments are laughable at best.

Please, Mr. Lemming, it's a joke. Just a little joke, nobody takes it serious. wink

Most of us adhere to the adage "If it's time to bury your guns, it's time to dig them up".

Last edited by jnyork; 03/23/21.

[Linked Image]
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Instead of banning assault weapons or any kinda gun, Asians should be deported. this is not their country. If i can't be a free man in China no Chinese should be free in the USA.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Wait til your employer tells you to turn in your AR or give up your job, or your banker calls in your mortgage unless you surrender that “assault rifle”.

Internet purchases, browsing history, etc will be all the evidence they need, but 4473s are out there if needed.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ban assault immigrants and whores.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunswizard
There has been a call for gun control ever since RFK was assassinated in 1968, where has it gone in 53 years N-O-W-H-E-R-E ! Millions and millions more guns and gun owners since 1968, nowhere near enough to enforce a ban of any kind. I don't see registration or taxation going anywhere either. Given enough rope and Joe and the 'Ho will hang themselves, it's starting already within their own party. Come mid-term elections and the Dems are in for a rude awakening just like Clinton and Obama before them.
Elections don't mean anything anymore. Doubtful the Republicans ever take control again.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
And now for the definition of assault weapon...which will be whatever the hell they want it to be
Be it real or fake, the press has already set that in stone. They're also establishing that any rifle with a scope is a sniper rifle. Our hunting guns are in real danger, too.
Look for telescopes on rifles to become a huge issue.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by noKnees
Originally Posted by 99guy
Obama did the same after Sandy Hook

Went nowhere.

That's because the house was R in 2012, all the relevant committees had one more R than D.

When Schumer gets rid of the filibuster in July, the Democrats will be able to do and pass whatever they chose unless Republicans again gain control of Senate.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Wait til your employer tells you to turn in your AR or give up your job, or your banker calls in your mortgage unless you surrender that “assault rifle”.
Internet purchases, browsing history, etc will be all the evidence they need, but 4473s are out there if needed.
Well, I'm home free. I don't have an employer except myself, and I don't have any mortgages or any other debt except maybe the water and electricity I've used this month.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Latest stats for deaths:
1,515 knives, cutting weapons
443 hammers, clubs other blunt instruments
672 fists, feet other bodily forms
297 rifles of any type

Yep, an assault weapons ban is the ticket to stop the killin

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
If I chase and shoot you with my red Ryder does that make it an assault weapon?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 99guy
Obama did the same after Sandy Hook. Went nowhere.
True. But collectively, I think the group in there now who refer to themselves as Republicans are worse than then.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
If I chase and shoot you with my red Ryder does that make it an assault weapon?

That and committing “gun violence” so they can get you twice. Unless of course the person you shoot with your Red Ryder is gay, lesbian, transvestite, black, brown, Muslims ect then they can get you for a hate crime too...

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don’t worry once the news gets out this was one of Obama Syrian refugee kids.. This will be page 5 by the weekend..Facebook already scrubbing the shooters page removing posts he made.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
173 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 14 invisible), 1,467 guests, and 830 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,909
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.