Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Inserted plants, by the Dems most likely.....

laissez les bons temps rouler
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by gunswizard
How many threads on this topic will it take before the anti-vaxers STFU. It's still a free country, do as you please based upon what you believe. And I'm well aware that anti-vaxers have the right to free speech, just gets tiresome hearing their reasons for their choice. Won't influence those who choose to get the vaccine anymore than their viewpoint will change an anti-vaxer's mind.

If it gets tiresome just don’t click; no one is forcing you to read.

Ps- I do like the mischaracterization tho; anti-Vaxer sounds more extreme than “concerned about a shot that got rushed along”.

☕ 😎 👍

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just got the second Pfizer shot. I'll trust the reports from Israel that say there hasn't been a Covid death among those vaccinated. There's a chance the vaccine makes me sick but there's also a good chance it keeps me alive if I did catch Covid.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Shot records are manually written in a paper notebook and not centralized to the Federal Government....and will be over 100,000,000 plus....the patient record is a piece of paper than can be reproduced by a smart 10 year old..

Yep, show me your papers as you cross State lines..hilarious

Plants or kids, because if it is Conservative adults, the country doesn’t stand a chance..we have waded way too deep into the stupid pool..

More than a few here are so easy, a plant wouldn’t even have to try hard...

They bend over to be included....

Last edited by battue; 03/23/21.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
My wife got the first dose and is leery of getting the second now,I am going to wait,
If this is still an issue this fall ,,,maybe.
I do have a feeling somehow,someway they will force it,insurance,flights,travel etc...

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
The Covid “vaccines” are NOT vaccines. They modify your Genes/DNA. It is a mRNA cellular level modification that can’t be reversed. Our DNA structure is what makes us human, and these shots are an attempt to change that and also destroy our immune system. They will give you an auto-immune disorder somewhat like AIDS. Not only have many thousands of people already died from the shots, but MANY more will die in the long term. My nurse at the VA told me she will never take the jab, because her 35yr old cousin (perfectly healthy) became sick and died just days after getting the jab. Bill Gates is not a scientist, much less an MD. Fauci is a fraud. The CDC is privately owned. Vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued (thanks to congressional bill passed). My middle son became autistic after a MMR vaccine that my ex insisted on. Do your research folks. Once you take the jab, it’s kind of like a bullet that leaves the barrel; you can’t take it back...

Hey Ruger,

Never let the name callers get to you.
There's no way you would make up a lie about your son becoming autistic from the Measles Mumps, Rubella shot. I believe you as I believe the parents who's children I have met from that sad life changing fate. I would not want to be in the shoes of anyone mocking you for having to go through that. I know what that is like, so I let God deal with those kind. ...and He does.

Some of those nurses at the VA are worth their weight in gold. Others try to separate family members to get hold of the patient. You have to watch they don't stab you in the back.... Quite literally.
Watch your 6 and trust in the good Lord. ☕ 😎 👍

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
So Happy_Camper figured out the sockpuppet routine too?
Sheesh ...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
List of one of the most unreported Vaccine Injury Lists as of March 11.

A brief list of deaths.

https://www.brighteon.com/202b8f5a-b2e1-4b4a-b74b-5caab567a221

ONLY 1,739 DEAD

ONLY 38,444 SEVERE INJURIES

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
How much do you get paid per brighteon link?

O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
GET THE DAMM SHOTS !!!!!!!

"not too grumpy"
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by K22
GlaxoSmithKline owns Wuhan Laboratories, Glaxo owns 68% of Pfizer the Vaccine shot producer. Pfizer manages the finances of Black Rock. Black Rock owns 8% of Pfizer and 6.8% of AstraZeneca also a Covid 19 Shot producer. Black Rock has a prtnership with Thomas Reuters. Thomas Reuters created Fact Check that is used on Social Media.
This is just a partial of who owns who.

Glaxo doesn’t own Wuhan lab.
Glaxo doesn’t own 68% of Pfizer.
Phizer does not manage the finances of Black Rock.
Black Rock does own ~ 8% of Pfizer.

Where does this [bleep] come from? These are easily verifiable statements; why do we feel the need to propagate bullshit?
That is something we excoriate the left for doing; so why do we feel it is ok to do the same?

Really? Who says, Reuters or snopes.

These are publicly traded companies. It’s public record.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by jaguartx
A low dose ivermectin is available for prophylaxis and a proven treatment for C19 in higher doses.

So you are scared schitless of a vaccine prepared specifically for use in humans?

But embrace the thought of loading your body with an anthelmintic pesticide produced and marketed for veterinary use?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
guess there's a difference of opinion

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Nobody really knows do they. I had the China Virus and do not want it again. I had my first shot without any after effects. My 2 sisters, my brother and their spouses have had 2 of the Pfizer shots without any after effects at all. I did have my anti bodies checked yesterday and was told I had as many as anybody that they have checked. I will put off my second shot until or after my anti body count gets low. Nobody definitely knows how long that I'll be immune from having the China or how long my shot will help. Yes I get a flu shot every year, shingles, and am up to date on all others.
If some of you don't want the shot, that is your decision and not anybody else's..

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I don't want it at ALL, but am scheduled for the first shot tomorrow.
At some point you won't be allowed on a plane without it (I hate flying, but do fly home a lot). I also have a Canadian hunt that was rolled over to 2021 and something tells me once open, the Canadian border (if open at all) will require vaccinations.

I suspect the lower % J&J vaccine won't be deemed acceptable by Canadian policy, so am going with one of the others.

This is exactly why I am getting it.

I had COVID, it wasn't bad for me at all. Quarantining for 10 days from work was the real pain in the ass.

I'm no conspiracy theorist and had a conversation with my primary care doctor about getting it. I trust him implicitly and will be getting it.

Am I thrilled about it? Hell no but if getting people vaccinated helps end this damn thing I'm all for it.

To each his own, folks!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Mmmm.....heart disease......diabeetus......

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
But its a free donut

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
I got my 2 shots, wife is getting her 2nd one tomorrow, rest of the family is in the process of completing round 2 of their shots also. But hell, we all get flu shots every year too. We don't get sick. I'll leave it at that and let you all draw your own conclusions and make up your own minds. Ain't it great living in America???

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,079 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,080
Posts18,463,886
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.