Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I cannot think of even one thing that the commies, biden, harris regime has done, or will do that I agree with.

Can anyone here tout anything positive that biden has done?

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well no, maybe no never mind

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No, but he will do one thing right soon enough. Too bad he will lay in state in the rotunda.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I was going to say stairs,but that's a No also,,,,,, laugh

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I know I will get crucified for this on the Fire, but I think there could be some middle ground on illegals.

I’ll admit I live on the opposite side of the country from Mexico, but a lot of Mexicans are conservative, good family values, and strong work ethic. Many come to work, to make a better life. Republicans should be owning much of the Latino vote. There is a lot of common ground. We just can’t have unlimited entry.

Plus there are some really, really hot Latina women. (I like brunettes)

Another thing - I’ve been saying this since Bush I - why don’t we source low cost production from Latin America Instead of China? Stimulating those economies would reduce the immigration problem and they aren’t commies. Well, other than Cuba and Venezuala, anyway.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rong
I was going to say stairs,but that's a No also,,,,,, laugh

He did provide a little entertainment .

I guess it depends on who you ask ,he's doing a lot for Immigrants, felons Iran and China .

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
If his 1st 60 days were like this Im glad he was so incompetent the other 47 yrs,,, He is exposing the democrats for what they are to the world,,,

Last edited by hosfly; 03/23/21.

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How in the fück do the democrats need more exposing.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Slope77
I know I will get crucified for this on the Fire, but I think there could be some middle ground on illegals.

I’ll admit I live on the opposite side of the country from Mexico, but a lot of Mexicans are conservative, good family values, and strong work ethic. Many come to work, to make a better life. Republicans should be owning much of the Latino vote. There is a lot of common ground. We just can’t have unlimited entry.

Another thing - I’ve been saying this since Bush I - why don’t we source low cost production from Latin America Instead of China? Stimulating those economies would reduce the immigration problem and they aren’t commies. Well, other than Cuba and Venezuala, anyway.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hell, I don't agree with hardly anything the Repuglicans do. I agree with absolutely NOTHING that the democrats do.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here in Louisiana farmers use them during harvest.planting crops,My niece and her husband's family use them to work the crawfish ponds.They are allowed 6 months stay then have to go back to mexico.Not becoming citizens and stay here.We as a country cannot let all these people move here forever.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No. Every single thing they have done and plan to do is diametrically opposed to my beliefs.

Last edited by High_Noon; 03/23/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That’s a pipe dream that RINOS and commerce Republicans try to sell “the conservative pro family going to vote Republican Latino” it never ever happens in large numbers. If the Republicans say they’ll allow X number of Latinos in the Democrats will just out flank the Republicans and buy votes by offer X number plus 20%.

Latinos on average lack the ability to complete with Caucasians intellectually or culturally for the same jobs as Caucasians and so will always be targeted by the left as votes to be bought and white men to be blamed. Culturally and probably the biggest reason it fails is that when you look across Mexico, Central and South America it’s completely full of people and cultures that know nothing and have never known anything but political corruption from the top down and a government of handouts. There a US commies dream votes.

You can point to a few exceptions that you may know but if all of these Latinos are hardworking god fearing good Catholics why is every single country that they come from a high crime, low trust, economic backwater, politically corrupt, left leaning crap hole?

As far as taking jobs from China and relocating them to Latin America. Why not go one step further and relocate them to the US and create job and wage competition here? We won’t raise tariffs to move the jobs here and we won’t move them to Latin America for the same reason. The globalist monied elites want the jobs in China where China has the low wages AND the supply chain. Latin America doesn’t have the organization to compete with Asia’s supply chain and the US doesn’t have the cheap labor.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

That’s a pipe dream that RINOS and commerce Republicans try to sell “the conservative pro family going to vote Republican Latino” it never ever happens in large numbers. If the Republicans say they’ll allow X number of Latinos in the Democrats will just out flank the Republicans and buy votes by offer X number plus 20%.

Latinos on average lack the ability to complete with Caucasians intellectually or culturally for the same jobs as Caucasians and so will always be targeted by the left as votes to be bought and white men to be blamed. Culturally and probably the biggest reason it fails is that when you look across Mexico, Central and South America it’s completely full of people and cultures that know nothing and have never known anything but political corruption from the top down and a government of handouts. There a US commies dream votes.

You can point to a few exceptions that you may know but if all of these Latinos are hardworking god fearing good Catholics why is every single country that they come from a high crime, low trust, economic backwater, politically corrupt, left leaning crap hole?

As far as taking jobs from China and relocating them to Latin America. Why not go one step further and relocate them to the US and create job and wage competition here? We won’t raise tariffs to move the jobs here and we won’t move them to Latin America for the same reason. The globalist monied elites want the jobs in China where China has the low wages AND the supply chain. Latin America doesn’t have the organization to compete with Asia’s supply chain and the US doesn’t have the cheap labor.

Could not have said it better, myself.

It's amazing how so many people want to hold onto the myth that "Hispanics are mostly conservative!".

Last edited by Stophel; 03/23/21. Reason: clarity
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Stophel

It's amazing how so many people want to hold onto the myth that "Hispanics are mostly conservative!".

Hey, you guys are probably right, but what about the Cubans in Florida? Isn’t that usually a strong Republican voting block?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden falling down the stairs.....pretty good with that

Last edited by Esox357; 03/23/21.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Hey, you guys are probably right, but what about the Cubans in Florida? Isn’t that usually a strong Republican voting block?

To be brutally honest, even if that were so, it doesn't matter. It's not about who votes Republican. It's about America. What America is supposed to be. Who America is. What culture America should have.

... but that's racist! :'( wah, wah.....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

To be brutally honest, even if that were so, it doesn't matter. It's not about who votes Republican. It's about America. What America is supposed to be. Who America is. What culture America should have.

... but that's racist! :'( wah, wah.....

I agree completely on that point - cultural assimilation must be ensured.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

The primary reason is that Central America is too corrupt. It's so ingrained in their being, that I don't see a way around it. A few Ford or Chevy factories here and there, sure, but compared to the likes of China? No. The corruption is at every level from the lowest foreman to the highest in government. Companies could in no way make profits from Central America when so much product and $$$ are leaking from the operation at every level (at least not as much profit as they can make from the Chicoms).

I think it would be great for our cheap manufacturing come from Central America... it would be good for them, and good for us (decent economy down there, keeps them down there). However, I don't see it happening any time soon, despite previous attempts re: NAFTA, etc.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (444Matt, 257robertsimp, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 358WCF, 1_deuce, 20 invisible), 1,750 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,182
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.