Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Its obvious for whatever reason the teacher has some kind of problem with your girl.

You said the guidance counselor has a good relationship with your daughter, I would ask him to get involved and help.

What ever you do don't back down, I just said that as a reminder as I know you're a "Full steam ahead" kind of guy.... wink

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by wabigoon
If they are let to get away with it, kids will be as mean as Adolf Hitler.

You don't know kids or Adolph Hitler.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hit the video record button on your phone when you step into the meeting. Slip it back into your pocket. It may not have video, but you will have a recording of the conversation. (unless this isn't legal)

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
If you decide to meet with the principal and/or the teacher, have someone with you as a witness. It would have been better if you'd had someone with you when you first talked to the teacher, or some other way to verify his initial response to your concerns. I would record everything, and I would follow the meeting up with an email detailing what was said during the meeting. Document, document, document. From your account, the teacher is a bald-faced liar and needs to be held accountable for denying that there even is a boy named John in the school. If we can't make a kindergarten teacher accountable for lying, what hope do we have for holding politicians to the truth?

And best wishes and prayers for you and your family. A very tough time, and the last thing you need is to have to deal with a crappy teacher.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
If you decide to meet with the principal and/or the teacher, have someone with you as a witness. It would have been better if you'd had someone with you when you first talked to the teacher, or some other way to verify his initial response to your concerns. I would record everything, and I would follow the meeting up with an email detailing what was said during the meeting. Document, document, document. From your account, the teacher is a bald-faced liar and needs to be held accountable for denying that there even is a boy named John in the school. If we can't make a kindergarten teacher accountable for lying, what hope do we have for holding politicians to the truth?

And best wishes and prayers for you and your family. A very tough time, and the last thing you need is to have to deal with a crappy teacher.

i imagine my wife will be with me. all of our converastuions are in writing except the converstion with the guidance counciler. but I took notes as I spoke wtih him

the guidence counciler seems to really care and talks with my daughter often about what is going on with our youngest and if he can do anything for me and my wife, if we need anything etc.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
WTF is a man doing teaching kindergarten anyway? That was my first thought.

As for handling things, you aren't inserting yourself into this, you were inserted by the school when you were contacted about the incident. A private meeting between you, the teacher, and the principal is in order to discuss the teacher's behavior. If he's going to lie about this, what else will he lie about?

A man who lies about simple things involving small children should not be around them in a position of authority, in my opinion.

I had that same thought. my impression of this guy is he is very childish, acts like a kid... big guages in his ears. my wife gets a bad vibe from him. i havent been around him enough to really judge him, but first impression is he aint a winner. and i said the same thing..wtf kind of guy wants to teach kindergarten

Pull her out of that class and / or school right now.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by BLG
Hit the video record button on your phone when you step into the meeting. Slip it back into your pocket. It may not have video, but you will have a recording of the conversation. (unless this isn't legal)

Clyde
Under our state wiretapping laws that would constitute a felony. while the State Supreme court basicall invalidated the law as long as you are using a Smart Phone I expect that they will reverse themselves when they realize what they did. I am also not going to be the guinnea pig to prove the first part of my theory

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
WTF is a man doing teaching kindergarten anyway? That was my first thought.

As for handling things, you aren't inserting yourself into this, you were inserted by the school when you were contacted about the incident. A private meeting between you, the teacher, and the principal is in order to discuss the teacher's behavior. If he's going to lie about this, what else will he lie about?

A man who lies about simple things involving small children should not be around them in a position of authority, in my opinion.

I had that same thought. my impression of this guy is he is very childish, acts like a kid... big guages in his ears. my wife gets a bad vibe from him. i havent been around him enough to really judge him, but first impression is he aint a winner. and i said the same thing..wtf kind of guy wants to teach kindergarten

Pull her out of that class and / or school right now.

that brings up another point of topic. our year old will start at the same school next year. she will not have this teacher. i can guarantee you that.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Yes, take a witness along.

Our son had a teacher that wanted to tell us how stupid he was.
I corrected her grimmer, the superintend agreed with me, and she clamed up.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Git...Get me an address. I’m happy to fly out, beat the shît out of Johnny’s dad and mother for your kid.

The lying teacher?....Figure you’ll square him up in an appropriate way.

Very sorry & sad about you and your families situation with a sick little one.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
gitem, I'm impressed with how you handled it so far.

Since you are handling it better than I, I don't feel my advice is worth much, but I'd definitely have a face to face with that teacher and discuss why he/she was adamant there was no kid named John and immediately discredited my daughter. I would be sure to let them know people make mistakes, but in the future there will zero tolerance for discrediting my child who is having trouble at school.

My heart goes out to you on the young child you mentioned with the illness.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
thanks all. I believe things will get straightened out. I ahvents aid much on here about our youngest. its the cards we ahve eben dealt. I'm thankful for the time we have ahd so far with her. as we have ad more time than post parents get with their children with this illness, and we are fighting for more time every day. suffice to say I will never be out of medical debta nd likelyw ill never retire, but thats my burden and, I would think any parent woudl do the same for their child. those of you friends with me on facebook have followed her story and see her smiling face. aside from hoping she ahs many years of life with us I have but one selfish wish with her that someday I get to hear her say I love you Daddy

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

305 members (22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 29 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 943 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,740
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.