Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Did you ever get tested for anything else?

If not, how do you know it is the result of the vaccine?

Correlation is not necessarily causation.

Hope you feel better.

Lots of people ask that.

I can understand how pissed off they get when they get a serious drug with death as a possibility and are told it can't be that shot you just got.

Dude,

I changed the oil on the car once.

The next week the transmission went out.

Maybe I shouldn't change the oil?

You're pretty naive if you think a person who gets ANY vaccine, then gets some sort of illness, should just attribute it to the vaccine, without being tested for other causes.

Exactly VD

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
Never got to try the Grouse, gave it all up a long time ago.

I don't do PB.

Now caramel on an apple ain't so bad, just messy pain to eat.

10-foe, told bud i liked the 1.75L of Grouse he gave me a few weeks back, that awipe left another bottle on the ice chest by the door yesterday, homemade PB is king Valsdad, about my sweet limit, no can do caramel.

Since a kid I have not been able to tolerate the taste of anything "peanut". I can't count the number of jelly sandwiches that were ruined because someone else in the family made a PB&J and didn't wipe off the knife at least before sticking it in the jelly jar, leaving remnants for me.

I've told my wife I find PB so revolting (because of the ruint sammies???) that if this was 1951 instead of 2021 I would not let her cross the threshold of my house with a jar of that stuff in the grocery bags. She looks at me and laughs.

Hold into the peanut butter?

Heretic!

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Wife had Covid in December. Spent 10 days at home battling it On day 11 she was having difficulty breathing. Spent 4 days in the hospital with pneumonia and got 4 Remdisivere drips. She was home on day 5 from the hospital. Hydroxy, z pack etc, did not help. She started that regiment on the day she tested positive. The Remdisivere knocked it out. No pre existing conditions and in good health.
She quarantined for 14 days after getting out of the hospital. (more of a recouperation) She is fine now.

She works at a school and decided to get the shot so she would not have to go through Covid again. She got the first Pfizer shot on Monday, and yesterday was feeling as bad as when she first got Covid. She is having second thoughts on getting the next shot.

Think I am going to pass myself.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
I have a thought, and its SUPER crazy, but hear me out. Is it possible, even remotely, that us human beings are not exact cookie cutter copies of each other? Like could it be that inside we might somehow have different immune systems or maybe we react badly to something that doesn't bother the next guy? Completely absurd sounding I know but its so crazy it just might be true! If so, it might mean that a substance you took and didn't react much to might damn near kill someone else, and vice versa. Just one guys crazy thoughts though, if you've had it and were fine I'm sure that means it'll be samesies for everyone else to, no worries.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by xxclaro
I have a thought, and its SUPER crazy, but hear me out. Is it possible, even remotely, that us human beings are not exact cookie cutter copies of each other? Like could it be that inside we might somehow have different immune systems or maybe we react badly to something that doesn't bother the next guy? Completely absurd sounding I know but its so crazy it just might be true! If so, it might mean that a substance you took and didn't react much to might damn near kill someone else, and vice versa. Just one guys crazy thoughts though, if you've had it and were fine I'm sure that means it'll be samesies for everyone else to, no worries.

That's crazy talk.....lol so stop making sense.

Or dead on. Take your pick

Clyde

Last edited by BLG; 03/24/21.

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know of at least 10 couples in my area ---relatives and friends, and all of us have had both covid shots with NO after effects! The shots were both Moderna and Pfizer!
Now, I am worried why aren't any of the people I know having after effects? We feel left out! laugh

xxclaro I think you are correct in your thinking.

My wife just reminded me that she hasn't heard of anybody in our small town having problems with the shots. Must be the fresh air!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by kennymauser; 03/24/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
Amazing! I had a Pfizer shot last week and it was like I never had one.

I had a slight soreness in my arm the next day getting dried off from the shower and getting dressed for the day but it only lasted a very short time and I didn't notice it at all when I was doing something.
You took the shot? lmao!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let’s see, some get Covid and get deathly ill or die, some get Covid and don’t even know they have it.

Some get the so called vaccine and have major side effects, some get it and can’t even tell they had the shot. Who woulda thunk it?

Lmfao

[bleep] their “vaccine”

Hope OP gets better soon.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BLG
Wife had Covid in December. Spent 10 days at home battling it On day 11 she was having difficulty breathing. Spent 4 days in the hospital with pneumonia and got 4 Remdisivere drips. She was home on day 5 from the hospital. Hydroxy, z pack etc, did not help. She started that regiment on the day she tested positive. The Remdisivere knocked it out. No pre existing conditions and in good health.
She quarantined for 14 days after getting out of the hospital. (more of a recouperation) She is fine now.

She works at a school and decided to get the shot so she would not have to go through Covid again. She got the first Pfizer shot on Monday, and yesterday was feeling as bad as when she first got Covid. She is having second thoughts on getting the next shot.

Clyde

I've heard from several places that people who have significant reactions to the vaccine probably already had Covid either asymptomatic or thought it was a cold or whatever....which makes sense.....you already have antibodies which are fighting off what they think is the virus when you get the shot.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
First shot makes guys horny as a three peckered goat! Hope the second shot works as well.😆

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Wife and I have had both Pfizer shots, no problem.

When welk spayer, empty dumpster and jag sing in harmony some may say "hmmmm"grin

LOL

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I got the Moderna 3 weeks ago. Since then I have been suffering from fatigue and depression. Plus minor flu symptons.

I am no stranger to pain and suffering. Knocked out 2 teeth playing high school football. Knocked them out again 15 years later in a bad hang glider landing.
Got 38 stitches left thigh in a chain saw mishap. Fractured the right femur in a logging accident and after 18 months on crutches, wound up with total knee replacement.
Got 138 stitches in the forehead, at age 15, when I took out the windshield of an Olds 98 in a head on crash. Fractured the left ankle playing soccer in college.
I am just getting warmed up I could go on for several paragraphs.

These Moderna side effects are bad and I just can't shake them. I am lined up to take the second shot on Friday.
No way I am taking that second shot.

If I had known how bad it was going to be I never would have taken that shot.

so you are a accident freak moron. that dosent have any common sense.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I got the Moderna 3 weeks ago. Since then I have been suffering from fatigue and depression. Plus minor flu symptons.

I am no stranger to pain and suffering. Knocked out 2 teeth playing high school football. Knocked them out again 15 years later in a bad hang glider landing.
Got 38 stitches left thigh in a chain saw mishap. Fractured the right femur in a logging accident and after 18 months on crutches, wound up with total knee replacement.
Got 138 stitches in the forehead, at age 15, when I took out the windshield of an Olds 98 in a head on crash. Fractured the left ankle playing soccer in college.
I am just getting warmed up I could go on for several paragraphs.

These Moderna side effects are bad and I just can't shake them. I am lined up to take the second shot on Friday.
No way I am taking that second shot.

If I had known how bad it was going to be I never would have taken that shot.

Do you have Covid? Get tested!

Get the second shot, or all this is for naught.

My daughter is a 24 year old nurse. She and some of her co-workers felt a little flu like for a couple of days after their second shot (I'm not sure if it was Pfizer or Moderna), yet others had no adverse reaction at all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hope you are feeling ok Simon...

On a lighter note...
By my count you lost your two front teeth three times...
The normal way,
The football way, and
The Hangliding way...

That's hat trick!
Did you get paid three times?
Did you get a hat trick bonus?

Enjoy some spring weather...
Some sunshine will be good for your immune system....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Heym06
First shot makes guys horny as a three peckered goat! Hope the second shot works as well.😆

Damn, I missed that part also!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Dad was sicker than hell after the second dose and his lymph nodes under the arm he got the shot in swelled the size of golf balls. Fugg that chitt!

If I were to get the shot, I'd request it be administered into my crank by a female nurse, so she could observe the swelling, based on your eyewitness accounting.

Unfortunately, I already asked and the Nurse said the vaccine can only be inserted into a LARGE muscle.

God Bless America
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Did you ever get tested for anything else?

If not, how do you know it is the result of the vaccine?

Correlation is not necessarily causation.

Hope you feel better.

Lots of people ask that.

I can understand how pissed off they get when they get a serious drug with death as a possibility and are told it can't be that shot you just got.

Dude,

I changed the oil on the car once.

The next week the transmission went out.

Maybe I shouldn't change the oil?

You're pretty naive if you think a person who gets ANY vaccine, then gets some sort of illness, should just attribute it to the vaccine, without being tested for other causes.

Dude, if the engine and transmission in your car shared the same oil, they may have been related to your failure. You're "naïve" if you think vaccinations effect everyone the same way.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

Just curious why anyone would get the shot once they have had covid. Your body has already built its natural defense, and immunity. I have heard of several people who got covid and recovered, and then got the shot and it made them really sick. It makes absolutely no sense to get vaccinated once you have had it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slugflinger

I'm not a scientist nor do I play one on TV, however I do use google once in awhile.

from the link
The primary mechanism for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S., the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), reported 181 deaths — a subset of 7,844 total adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination — as of January 15, 2021. The VAERS reports describe outcomes ranging from "foaming at the mouth" to "massive heart attacks." According to Reuters, 10,595,866 individuals have received one or more COVID-19 vaccines as of January 15.

then when you go to the VAERS site and click on the data sets they say this......

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

As for the death of the doctor reported in the story

one doctor has come forward publicly to say he also believes the vaccine caused Michael to develop acute idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), the disorder that killed him.

which is probably true, but it isn't specific to this vaccine..as the story goes on to say....

ITP is a well-known adverse event associated with vaccinations.

The vaccine most often implicated in ITP is the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine, where the disease occurs in approximately 1 in every 25,000 to 40,000 doses of the vaccine, Redwood said.

ITP has also been associated with hepatitis A and B virus (HBV), human papilloma virus (HPV), varicella-zoster, diphteria-tetanus-acellular pertussis (DTap), polio and pneumococcus vaccines.

it could actually be caused by a chemical they use in the vaccine creation called PEG (I think) - going from memory here.

Last edited by KFWA; 03/24/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Heym06

65 degree spring days does that to me.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1Akshooter, 63 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,255
Posts18,467,016
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.