Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
I believe Happy Camper is a plant who receives compensation from the sites he links ad nauseam.

“Hey guys, anyone ever use 223?”

GMAFB

LOL, "anybody been to eye-rac??"

I have. All we could get was 7.62.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe Happy Camper is a plant who receives compensation from the sites he links ad nauseam.

GMAFB

It’s face slamming into a door jam disturbing watching many Christian members who quickly embrace a dude on the 24CF, simply because he spews bible verses, and positions a YouTuber street preacher as a conduit to god without truly knowing what he’s all about.

You all just let anybody into your elk hunting camp because they say they own a rifle? Apparently.

SMH

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Should have been pulling his gun out and shot the muzzie bastard.

Per this article all you guys are wrong:

”[Sam Harris] had a self-defence expert on there, personal protection, and he gave the advice to run,” said Borowski.

Of course they meant (((Sam Harris))) there, small typo, but he had a self defense EXPERT on there who says run whereas you guy are just a bunch of gun nut hillbillies.

Hand over your guns goyim.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by slumlord
Crisis actor forgot his part. Glitch in his firmware.

Probably already been liquidated off site.

I hadn't thought of that. He seemed aweful calm for whatever reason.

You boys notice the hi-vis vest he was wearing that he couldn't quite get on straight? Or the fact that he seemed bewildered, and a little off his game?

Crappy Dumpster, you ever been to a King Soopers? Didn't think so. If you had you wouldn't be talking out your ass like that. Check that, you probably would be anyway.

If you'd been to one you'd know they hire people who are mentally handicapped to bag groceries and bring carts in from the parking lot. Poor guy was trying to figure out what was happening, then had some guy yelling "call 911" at him. Looked like he was trying to do that to me.

For a "hunter" you can't read sign worth sh*t.

His brother was on Phoenix news last night. The doorman is high functioning dyslexic, can't drive, etc. his girlfriend ( also handicapped) was a worker inside the store and was killed.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ringworm
I've found in the past when I'm trying to make friends with LE ...

Right there is your first mistake..

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Nobody had a concealed pistol to shoot the muslim lunatic??

Entirely too many of these loonies taken ALIVE, same/same with od'ers, take em out and let em go, kill the shoot em up nuts, and no narcan allowed for dopesters.

Narcan has set back human evolution at least a decade.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by kingston
Happy Camper- you've proven yourself a toxic distraction, a siren luring good people off into weeds. Your tireless stream from the moon-bats is a colossal energy sink. Maybe this is your intention. Your efforts do nothing to advance myriad real problems that deserve critical consideration and thoughtful skepticism.

Step it down or fück off.

Every time I read his psycho babble/drivel and his handle, visions of past camping trips ruined by loud-mouthed, blithering idiots proselytizing on inane topics from bigfoot to ballpark franks ad nauseum from a nearby campsite I thank God that I've managed to fight the urge to slip into the offending charlatan's camp with a gallon of Coleman fuel and a strike anywhere match in the hour before dawn...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10

GMAFB

It’s face slamming into a door jam disturbing watching many Christian members who quickly embrace a dude on the 24CF, simply because he spews bible verses, and positions a YouTuber street preacher as a conduit to god without truly knowing what he’s all about.

You all just let anybody into your elk hunting camp because they say they own a rifle? Apparently.

SMH

🦫

Ouch.

But a good ouch,

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sycamore

You boys notice the hi-vis vest he was wearing that he couldn't quite get on straight? Or the fact that he seemed bewildered, and a little off his game?

Crappy Dumpster, you ever been to a King Soopers? Didn't think so. If you had you wouldn't be talking out your ass like that. Check that, you probably would be anyway.

If you'd been to one you'd know they hire people who are mentally handicapped to bag groceries and bring carts in from the parking lot. Poor guy was trying to figure out what was happening, then had some guy yelling "call 911" at him. Looked like he was trying to do that to me.

His brother was on Phoenix news last night. The doorman is high functioning dyslexic, can't drive, etc. his girlfriend ( also handicapped) was a worker inside the store and was killed.

Well, that sucks.

King Soopers isn't the only place like that. Been in a number of places that use functional disabled folks for baggers and cart folks..

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The most blatant, in your face psyop use of crisis actors was the Sandy Hook fake massacre. That’s the false flag that made me completely wake up to the CIA psychological operations. It’s getting more difficult to find the videos now due to heavy censorship. Also, the CIA is learning from its past blunders with the FF’s, and their staged events are becoming harder to detect. Sandy Hook, Las Vegas, Boston, Oklahoma and Parkland were easy to detect the rats. This Colorado and Asian shootings: I don’t know yet. However, I’m convinced that all of the federal politicians are true crisis actors

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Happy Camper- you've proven yourself a toxic distraction, a siren luring good people off into weeds. Your tireless stream from the moon-bats is a colossal energy sink. Maybe this is your intention. Your efforts do nothing to advance myriad real problems that deserve critical consideration and thoughtful skepticism.

Every time I read his psycho babble/drivel and his handle, visions of past camping trips ruined by loud-mouthed, blithering idiots proselytizing on inane topics from bigfoot to ballpark franks ad nauseum from a nearby campsite I thank God that I've managed to fight the urge to slip into the offending charlatan's camp with a gallon of Coleman fuel and a strike anywhere match in the hour before dawn...

That sentence was awesome.

Kamo Girlie and Sandbilly,

I've tried to get along with you as long as you don't start with your bully threats.
Now you are talking arson with murder.
I take that seriously.
You aren't just verbally pushing around some new guy like a cheap freshman hazing ritual.
Those are serious crimes.
At least I know what kind of people you are.

HC, tell us what kind of people we are.
It didn't take us long to figure that out what kind of person you are.

Last edited by NVhntr; 03/25/21.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Money post.
I vote for the latter sugestion.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
The most blatant, in your face psyop use of crisis actors was the Sandy Hook fake massacre. That’s the false flag that made me completely wake up to the CIA psychological operations.

GFY

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The most blatant, in your face psyop use of crisis actors was the Sandy Hook fake massacre. That’s the false flag that made me completely wake up to the CIA psychological operations.
GFY
His victims included 20 children that he shot and killed. The oldest child was seven years old.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Well, that sucks.

King Soopers isn't the only place like that. Been in a number of places that use functional disabled folks for baggers and cart folks..

Yep. Safeway here does too, and good on them all.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

GFY

+1. GFY, then FY again.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Well, that sucks.

Ditto at our store too.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender

Well, that sucks.

Ditto at our store too.

Publix here by my house does it a lot.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 3,040 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,340
Posts18,468,698
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.