-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well Larry got me again. I ordered som AR Stoner mags in 7.62x39, cheapest prices I could find on the internet, at least for what was in stock. One thing I did notice though, they were the exact same prices I paid for them in 2019.

GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Hudge
Well Larry got me again. I ordered som AR Stoner mags in 7.62x39, cheapest prices I could find on the internet, at least for what was in stock. One thing I did notice though, they were the exact same prices I paid for them in 2019.

The horror!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
OMFG the tears of Capitalism...

This will likely come as a surprise to you. It is also Capitalism when consumers take their business away from establishments that engage in exploitative pricing practices.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
OMFG the tears of Capitalism...

This will likely come as a surprise to you. It is also Capitalism when consumers take their business away from establishments that engage in exploitative pricing practices.

LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hey boomers! Do you really have anything else to bitttch about? For fugk's sake , people!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Hey boomers! Do you really have anything else to bitttch about? For fugk's sake , people!

The whorer.....

What's funniest, is not a single bit of "knowledge" has been shared as to demonstrate that uncle Larry has gouged in any unscrupulous manner, or even so much as the identity of the item in question.

Didju see the price of knitting needles? The whorer.

--- Kid Rock 2022

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
i don’t see how a business that sells firearms and ammo exploited anybody..

You mean Like slave labor?

If you don’t like the price don’t buy it. If enough people agree with you then supply will outpace demand and prices will fall.

This is high school level Econ.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those jack wagons got me for 3 more boxes of 243 80 TTSX for $50/box! What the hell? Got an email notification that it was in stock, then clicked like 4 times and the next thing I know I get a UPS notification! Didn’t have to go to Walmart in my jammies...or a beef jerky oops..gun show.

And some son of a bitch will have the nerve to leave it on my porch.

Larry doesn’t know what he’s doing!! The horror!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ndbowhunter
i don’t see how a business that sells firearms and ammo exploited anybody..

You mean Like slave labor?

If you don’t like the price don’t buy it. If enough people agree with you then supply will outpace demand and prices will fall.

This is high school level Econ.

Not everyone did well in high school.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here’s an idea... shop around until you find the best delivered price you can and then buy it, if it’s still there.

I’ve been buying from Larry and many others throughout the current mess, and have seen no evidence of gouging from any of them. I’ve run into some who clearly are, and so probably have most. The solution is to let them keep their schitt.

Last edited by Pappy348; 03/25/21.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Let's look at one of the items that was in my cart at Midway.

60 grain Partitions. $39.99 at Midway when they were in stock. At the same time they were in my cart at Midway, they came in stock at Natchez at $29.49. So, Natchez earned my business and at the same time, to spread out the cost of shipping, I added some things to my order. Midway still had their bullets when Natchez sold out again. Midway's higher price kept me from pulling the trigger. In the meantime, a competitor who has kept prices reasonable earned my business.

Obviously the $250 Midway lost won't bankrupt them. But if and when things normalize, I will do my best to give Natchez all of my business. Previously my orders were pretty balanced between the two of them. How many people are there that are of the same mindset. Reading around, I am far from being alone.

I am not going to raise hell about Midway. I may still buy from them in the future, but I'll remember these times. It's simply a cold unemotional business decision on my part.

What's funniest, is not a single bit of "knowledge" has been shared as to demonstrate that uncle Larry has gouged in any unscrupulous manner, or even so much as the identity of the item in question.

Didju see the price of knitting needles? The whorer.

I guess you were too busy spinning off another inane post to read. I am not great with percentages but that looks like Midway is about 25% higher on an item than Natchez is. They are normally very close to each other on most items.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
No, I just don't read your posts generally because you ride bicycles and wear Spandex. LOL . It's Rinb's $20 overpriced item in question not whatever you posted, which I still haven't read... LOL

Didju find out what Larry paid for said item? Fuuck no.. So, the gouge is completely imaginary without said information. Hmm, maybe shop elsewhere if'n the price don't bring joy. I can find dozens of items that Larry's selling less than others. BFD

The whorer...

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
more inanity

TLDR

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Placed a Midway order last night,for dies and bushings. Hint.

Also placed a Midsouth order last night,for brass and more bushings. Hint.

Thanks for sharing how VERY real your Crying Karen tears are. Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

For you? Try Adam and Eve! Great sex toys for her! (you)

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fotis
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Placed a Midway order last night,for dies and bushings. Hint.

Also placed a Midsouth order last night,for brass and more bushings. Hint.

Thanks for sharing how VERY real your Crying Karen tears are. Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

For you? Try Adam and Eve! Great sex toys for her! (you)

It sounds like he needed fresh props for his pictures.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
never had a problem with midway!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Paulie has problems with just about anything he dips into........... laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Start watching GA precision, they haven’t jacked up their prices - they know people remember behavior like that...

George’s stuff moves the second he gets it but he’s keeping the prices at what they distributors are pushing plus the normal overhead costs... The inflation stuff Midway is doing is a suprise to me.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 16bore
Those jack wagons got me for 3 more boxes of 243 80 TTSX for $50/box! What the hell? Got an email notification that it was in stock, then clicked like 4 times and the next thing I know I get a UPS notification! Didn’t have to go to Walmart in my jammies...or a beef jerky oops..gun show.

And some son of a bitch will have the nerve to leave it on my porch.

Larry doesn’t know what he’s doing!! The horror!!

I hear that. I needed 6mm ARC dies, an AR scope mount and wanted to snag the newest Hornady manual. Put it in my cart but needed 4.70 more to get free shipping, added a 6.5 Grendel Crimp die and got free shipping, immediate email the order went thru and the package said it will hit me in April...

I tried Midsouth, Graf's and Natchez. None of the 3 had all of the stuff I wanted, so Larry got my business. Didn't see more than a buck or two difference in price between any of them on that order.

Semper Fi
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Paulie has problems with just about anything he dips into........... laugh

Ex wives are fair game here.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1234, 72 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,828
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.