Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by sse
i'm surprised no one posted pics of their leather wallet with a chain connected to their belt...WTH

Before anyone bitches, the pink cordage is Aramide or something cool! Started doing it on a trip to the Philippines in 2008, haven't lost it yet....
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by slumlord

yo Göring, what’s in the vial?

Nitroglycerin tumbled in cocaine.

Not a single rock in there worth over a fin officer

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Higginez;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope that this second last Sunday in March finds you well and the weather is tolerable.

Thanks for the interesting thread, we've done these before and I've always enjoyed them somehow. Perhaps it's a small insight into the fellow 'Fire folks' lives in a way?

Anyways, this is mine.

[Linked Image]

The beat up web looking thing is my cell phone holster - which took the photo so it's not there.. wink

Otherwise I think it's all pretty self explanatory - well perhaps the Canuck money is odd - the gold ones are Loonies worth $1 CDN or $ 0.80 USD and the two tone ones are Toonies worth $2 CDN or $1.60 USD.

Thanks again for the thread and of course for the fellow pocket dumpers for participating on a cool, overcast day here.

All the best to you all as we head into spring.

Dwayne

Dwayne, are you aware that Olight has released a Baton three, it has almost double the battery life over the Baton two. It also comes with a charging case for remote charging.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
tag

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by sse
i'm surprised no one posted pics of their leather wallet with a chain connected to their belt...WTH

Before anyone bitches, the pink cordage is Aramide or something cool! Started doing it on a trip to the Philippines in 2008, haven't lost it yet....

That what you carry your music CDs in? 🤪😂

#streamingmusic

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
How do you play pocket pool - with all that stuff in them?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Mommy, I’m headed to get a flea collar and to pay the light bill. Need anything?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Nobody carries a snot rag ?

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by P_Weed
How do you play pocket pool - with all that stuff in them?

Very carefully.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by slumlord

yo Göring, what’s in the vial?

Nitroglycerin tumbled in cocaine.

Not a single rock in there worth over a fin officer

Oh, and no respectable crip be carryin' a little ol S&W in a pocket holster.

Bro be having a 9 and it be stuck in the waistband for easy access. Maybe a foety.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Nobody carries a snot rag ?

kingston thinks mine is a dew rag for when I fly colors way the heck out here in the sagebrush.

Never know, I might see someone with a red rag and have to let him know this is my 'hood.

In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Higginez;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope that this second last Sunday in March finds you well and the weather is tolerable.

Thanks for the interesting thread, we've done these before and I've always enjoyed them somehow. Perhaps it's a small insight into the fellow 'Fire folks' lives in a way?

Anyways, this is mine.

[Linked Image]

The beat up web looking thing is my cell phone holster - which took the photo so it's not there.. wink

Otherwise I think it's all pretty self explanatory - well perhaps the Canuck money is odd - the gold ones are Loonies worth $1 CDN or $ 0.80 USD and the two tone ones are Toonies worth $2 CDN or $1.60 USD.

Thanks again for the thread and of course for the fellow pocket dumpers for participating on a cool, overcast day here.

Dwayne

I love ya man, but only you could turn a picture thread into thirteen paragraphs spread across two consecutive posts.

😄😄😄

kingston;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope it's spring in your part of the world and all who matter to you are well.

Admittedly in person at times and typically in writing, I struggle with brevity.

That said, written communication was part of my work for decades and served me well enough that I'm no longer needing to do that.

Thanks for the chuckle and all the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Higginez;

Anyways, this is mine.

[Linked Image]

Dwayne

Dwayne, are you aware that Olight has released a Baton three, it has almost double the battery life over the Baton two. It also comes with a charging case for remote charging.

JSTUART;
Good morning - tomorrow morning I see it is - to you my cyber friend - I hope despite the all encompassing craziness that all in your world are healthy.

Thanks for the info on the Olight, I did not know that.

The one in the photo is years old. I lost it one day in the parking lot at work, then ordered a new one when I found it was gone..... and found it the next morning where I'd dropped it. So now I have a brand new one in the package for when this one quits if ever.

They do eat batteries that's for sure. I've got the identical sized headlamp too from at least 5 years ago and it has the same appetite for batteries.

Thanks again, I'll definitely look into the Baton 3.

I hope you all stay well.

Dwayne

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Higginez;

Anyways, this is mine.

[Linked Image]

Dwayne

I love ya man, but only you could turn a picture thread into thirteen paragraphs spread across two consecutive posts.

😄😄😄

kingston;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope it's spring in your part of the world and all who matter to you are well.

Admittedly in person at times and typically in writing, I struggle with brevity.

That said, written communication was part of my work for decades and served me well enough that I'm no longer needing to do that.

Dwayne
?
Dwayne
Is the black knife you have pictured a Kershaw, it looks just like the one I carry? I hope all is well with you and yours!👍

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Higginez;

Anyways, this is mine.

[Linked Image]

Dwayne

😄😄😄

kingston;

Dwayne

Dwayne,

How's things up your way? Getting a taste of Spring I hope?

Not to worry, some of them folks are humorous. However, they are quite envious of those of us who know how to write complete sentences and proper paragraphs. Three letters is sometimes all they can either remember or find the time to use.

Wishing you a thoroughly enjoyable day.

Signed,

Another of your "southern" friends.

In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Texczech;
Good afternoon to you sir, I trust that the day's being decent to you folks down in Texas and all in your world are well.

The knife is a cousin to Kershaw in that its a ZT 0566 with Elmax steel. It replaced a slightly bigger ZT 0560 which other than being a tad bigger had some features I liked better like the machining on the locking bar side for better grip.

I'm a wee bit of a knife nut and started with a string of Spyderco blades, then got into flipper types and usually it's the ZT in the photo, a Buck Vantage Pro or a CRKT Hootenany that occupy the front pocket now.

We're doing as well as we're able with the standard "all things considered" which we're all going through these days thanks.

Dwayne

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Valsdad;
Good morning Geno - I know it's still the same time there as here - I hope you all are well too.

We're doing okay thanks.

The buttercups are out, the fall planting of garlic appears to be coming up nicely, the mulies are all over the yard since we're greening up and the marmots are out as well.

I've stopped going out onto the ice for ice fishing now too, since on the best day I swim like one's average stone and when decked out in Carhartt bibs and work coat, I'd imagine I'd really sink extra quick like.

I appreciate you not minding it takes so much typing for me to spit out my thoughts at times. Again in a former life corresponding with various government entities, courts, LEO and banks, I found that being thorough in my written communication at all times saved misunderstandings later on.

Anyways Geno, that was a former life from ancient times now thankfully passed, I trust for ever.

Thanks again sir and all the best to you all this spring.

Dwayne

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 257man, 58 invisible), 2,261 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,643
Posts18,455,374
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.