Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Esox357 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Recieved word that an active shooter is taking place in a Kentucky hospital.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Still nothing online.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Another reason why DuckDuckGo sucks balls

Google has something

https://www.wkyt.com/2021/03/25/live-fbi-responding-to-situation-at-uk-hospital/

Not much, but in 3 hours no updates

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hospitals ban guns even in Constitutional Carry states. Just a vortex of death...just like schools.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Hospitals ban guns even in Constitutional Carry states. Just a vortex of death...just like schools.

College I worked at had "No Guns Allowed" signs on every door, and in every passageway there was a framed poster on the wall: What to do if there's an active shooter in the building." Am I the only one who sees the irony in that?

Mathew 22: 37-39

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The police and bomb squad was there about 3 hours ago but nothing else has been said on the subject.

I've heard nothing about a shooter. They broke in on the TV, but didn't have much information.

I think it's probably just some nut that talked a bunch of crap and got everybody all excited.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cra1948

College I worked at had "No Guns Allowed" signs on every door, and in every passageway there was a framed poster on the wall: What to do if there's an active shooter in the building." Am I the only one who sees the irony in that?
Was the pic on the poster one of a professor taking it up the ass from a BLM member while he fired an AK at some students and the professor read aloud from Das Kapital?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I bet it said to go around and remove all the no guns allowed signs as they are now in conflict with the current situation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Another reason why DuckDuckGo sucks balls

Google has something

https://www.wkyt.com/2021/03/25/live-fbi-responding-to-situation-at-uk-hospital/

Not much, but in 3 hours no updates

Of course Groogle is useful for helping push the narrative..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someone explain to me what 'potentially armed and dangerous means'. Armed or not armed and potentially dangerous makes sense.

Potentially is an adverb..... armed is an adjective..... putting them together to describe something is not correct, or am I wrong.

Been a long time since I was in English class.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's exactly what I was thinking.

He was arrested. Was he armed, or not?

How hard is the media pushing the agenda when they won't even tell simple truths about a case? frown

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Esox357 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Haven't heard much on it after the initial.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K

Was the pic on the poster one of a professor taking it up the ass from a BLM member while he fired an AK at some students and the professor read aloud from Das Kapital?

I chortled!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Can’t happen those signs are powerful man. Makes a bad guy go find another place to take out his revenge on humanity like in a gun shop 🤪

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Local teacher around here was soliciting for used golf balls. If a shooter came into the school, they wanted to use the golf balls against him.

Rotsa ruck.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Local teacher around here was soliciting for used golf balls. If a shooter came into the school, they wanted to use the golf balls against him.

Rotsa ruck.

Be alright with an Ar-15 golf ball launcher.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
44 year old white guy who has been in trouble with police on drug charges and some other stuff,...had a warrant out on him for failure to appear. He doesn't look like a dirt bag from his mugshot on TV.

Went in the hospital wearing a handgun and body armor. No shots fired,...no threats made.

It looks like a situation of somebody a bit too high strung,..makes bad decisions, and is having a bad midlife crisis.

It doesn't seem like anybody was ever in any danger. They snatched him up when he walked outside.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Rotsa ruck.

Might work!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (358WCF, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 20 invisible), 2,181 guests, and 900 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,649
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.