Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
There can be no unrealistic misconception about the outcome of a no-knock or other LE intrusion (whether with or without a warrant) when they show up at your door. They have unlimited resources and sanctioned authority to use lethal force. So the homeowner will lose the fight, probably with a fatal outcome.

As these incidents are repeated, probably singly, there would very probably be mounting citizen and LE casualties and fatalities. The question will be the cost the government is willing to bear before recalibration, the resolve of Citizens to assert their rights, or when a general conflagration is sparked.

I am a strong supporter of local and county LE, but Liberty is our most hard-won and priceless value. It was bought and preserved at very high cost to be thrown away by our generation.

This proposal is eerily reminiscent of the events leading to Concord. History does seem to repeat itself.

Remind those about Concord please

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
They just keep poking the hive.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
The police like their thin blue line.

Shooters have an even thinner black line, the judges.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
i urge Supreme Court get of your arse`s and take on the 2020 election fraud ! butt heads

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by pete53
i urge Supreme Court get of your arse`s and take on the 2020 election fraud ! butt heads

They are part of the deep state, They will never do such thing. If they could, They would have already.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
There can be no unrealistic misconception about the outcome of a no-knock or other LE intrusion (whether with or without a warrant) when they show up at your door. They have unlimited resources and sanctioned authority to use lethal force. So the homeowner will lose the fight, probably with a fatal outcome.

As these incidents are repeated, probably singly, there would very probably be mounting citizen and LE casualties and fatalities. The question will be the cost the government is willing to bear before recalibration, the resolve of Citizens to assert their rights, or when a general conflagration is sparked.

I am a strong supporter of local and county LE, but Liberty is our most hard-won and priceless value. It was bought and preserved at very high cost to be thrown away by our generation.

This proposal is eerily reminiscent of the events leading to Concord. History does seem to repeat itself.

Remind those about Concord please

The Battle of Concord was the “Shot Heard Around the World.” Concord and Lexington were the first 2 engagements of the Revolutionary War, as the Colonial Patriots fought the British Army to prevent the Redcoats from seizing the Americans’ weapons, lead and powder.

This happened on April 19, 1775, the day after Paul Revere’s ride.

Unfortunately I see the effect of public education revisionist history and Marxist indoctrination, as our younger generations have never learned the exceptional history of our Constitutional Republic.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The day before this happened would be my last day at work. That said, this would be the event which begins a civil war. No doubt which side I’d be on.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Sounds like a solid way to get Agents shot up.

🦫

Wrong.

They will be ready & overwhelming, you won't be either ready or overwhelming at 4 AM on an unknown morning.

MM

You should surrender everything now.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm sure that between you & rickt300 that the 2 of you could hold off a mechanized battalion with a couple of handguns.

MM

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm sure that between you & rickt300 that the 2 of you could hold off a mechanized battalion with a couple of handguns.

MM

I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you lived in such fear.

You should sell all your firearms before you feel compelled by a letter from your Governor to turn them in for a stuffed animal.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That the best you got?

MM

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I don't see this happening for years to come because I don't think they're ready for the ramifications right now. The middle class (and even lower class) still have too many resources and that could be very costly to the government. Plus, there's still a lot of police, military, etc. that would side with the good guys and the Constitution. Now let the Dems continue to bankrupt the country by devaluing our currency, drive away industry/jobs through taxes/regulation, flood the population with illegal aliens, and brainwash the masses via their non-stop media propaganda and they might just get stupid to see what they can do.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That the best you got?

MM

Nah, I got more....I haven’t crossed swords with you in the past. Kinda holding back, since I’ve never known you to be a jackass towards me until recently.

You have your opinion on such matters, I have mine.

You can make this into something, if you want. Or, you can handle your life however you decide and carry-on.

I’m outta fücks, either way.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw
I thought that the left was gunning (no pun intended) for qualified immunity claims by the police, yet here they are asserting exactly that in a case where it helps their totalitarian agenda regime.

Color me shocked 😮

Fixed it for ya.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I don't see this happening for years to come because I don't think they're ready for the ramifications right now. The middle class (and even lower class) still have too many resources and that could be very costly to the government. Plus, there's still a lot of police, military, etc. that would side with the good guys and the Constitution. Now let the Dems continue to bankrupt the country by devaluing our currency, drive away industry/jobs through taxes/regulation, flood the population with illegal aliens, and brainwash the masses via their non-stop media propaganda and they might just get stupid to see what they can do.

I think you are being either extremely optimistic or are just naive.

They have been working towards this since the early 60’s quite possibly much earlier.
They will not wait forever.

The time is right, they have the country locked down, they have the country living in fear, they have the elections rigged, they have control of both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court AND the Military. They have all their Ducks in a Row and the time is NOW to pounce.

As for LE , don’t be ridiculous , cops like the Military will follow orders. They will Stand Down and allow citizens to be injured and killed, they will arrest people for defending themselves, they will arrest people for refusing lockdown orders and mask mandates, they WILL follow orders.

Those select few that do not follow orders will either quit, or be fired. What’s left will be 100% willing to follow orders.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Nebraska

I think you are being either extremely optimistic or are just naive.

They have been working towards this since the early 60’s quite possibly much earlier.
They will not wait forever.

The time is right, they have the country locked down, they have the country living in fear, they have the elections rigged, they have control of both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court AND the Military. They have all their Ducks in a Row and the time is NOW to pounce.

As for LE , don’t be ridiculous , cops like the Military will follow orders. They will Stand Down and allow citizens to be injured and killed, they will arrest people for defending themselves, they will arrest people for refusing lockdown orders and mask mandates, they WILL follow orders.

Those select few that do not follow orders will either quit, or be fired. What’s left will be 100% willing to follow orders.

I think what you will see is Special Units formed for the purpose. In lots of states, in more rural areas the local cops and the sheriffs aren't to keen on confiscation, but the state police are more of a threat. So there will be a specials firearms unit of the state police that does this sort of thing. The unit eventually will have a administrative/investigative unit that finds prohibited folks and confiscation unit that collects the firearms. It won't be hard to recruit enough officers who don't give a crap about rights.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lucas1
We had to have our burglar bars removed from our windows or the insurance company threatened to drop our insurance. I think insurance companies have been told to threaten customers to drop their home insurance if they don't remove their burglar bars for a reason other than people getting trapped inside their home. It's hard to shoot tear gas through windows if they are blocked with bars.

Chicken wire and staple gun?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Redneck
Normally, I'd say the court would never agree.. But after the cowards (and allegedly conservative) refused to take on the last totally crooked election, I have ZERO faith that they'll actually uphold any part of the Constitution...

Originally Posted by Riverc
And if that happens,there will be cops getting killed.
Indeed...
I don't think any real evidence was given to the SCOTUS, nothing that would cause them to act. All we see here is internet rumor, none of which has the necessary evidence that will stand up in court. The left had 4 years to hide the incriminating stuff. What we see is nothing.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I thought last year at this time dems wanted stricter rules for warrants?

Are we not saying her name anymore?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1234, 57 invisible), 3,279 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,301
Posts18,468,064
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.