Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha!

You couldn't make this sh_t up.Leave it to the cretins in the propaganda wing of the Demonrat to lie to Americans.

Biden’s ‘Commanding’ Press Conference Performance Dispels GOP Theories About His Cognitive Ability, MSNBC Analyst Says

[Linked Image from images.dailycaller.com]
An MSNBC analyst said Friday that President Joe Biden’s “commanding performance” at his first presidential solo-press conference dispels GOP theories about his cognitive ability.

Biden spoke for roughly an hour at his first solo-press conference Thursday and took 10 questions from the press, which “definitely dispelled [the] narrative” that Biden was struggling with dementia or mental decline, MSNBC political analyst Elise Jordan said on “MSNBC Live with Stephanie Ruhle.”

“I think when the narrative in the right-wing echo chamber is that Joe Biden has dementia, that he has Alzheimer’s disease, really struggling and then Joe Biden gets up and gives a commanding performance for an hour and showcases the gamut of his knowledge of the facts and his long knowledge of the Senate and Senate process and procedure. And it becomes hard to then say, well, the guy just isn’t all there,” Jordan said.

Biden answered questions from reporters during the press conference on topics including immigration and foreign policy. The commander-in-chief appeared to lose concentration at one point before calling on a reporter during the press conference. (RELATED: Biden Calls Kamala Harris ‘President Harris’)

Biden had been talking about the filibuster and explaining the difficulties of voting in a split Senate before he trailed off.

“And so I’m gonna say something outrageous. I have never been particularly poor at calculating how to get things done in the United States Senate. So the best way to get something done, if you hold near and dear to you that you like to be able to — anyway,” Biden said before stopping.

The president then looked down for a bit before he proceeded.

“We’re ready to get a lot done, and if we have to, if there’s complete lockdown and chaos as a consequence of the filibuster, then we’ll have to go beyond what I’m talking about,” Biden said. “Okay, hang on. Sorry.”

“I think that this is a real issue for Republicans who are failing to demonize Joe Biden,” Jordan said.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/26/msnbc-joe-biden-elise-jordan/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
the left have a vested interest in keeping the myth about Joe's cognitive ability alive. Pretty soon, they will move, en masse, to supporting camel toe's initiating procedures with the 25th Amendment. This was all scripted in advance.

Sam......

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Never mind that everything he said that wasn’t a complete lie was a misrepresentation.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I seriously clicked on this thread expecting an article from the Babylon Bee!
Anybody with half a functional brain can see that Pedo Joe’s about 45 cards shy of a full deck. ( of course half a functional rain leaves out most of his voter base! grin)
Nevertheless, I look for the puppet masters to try and cover up His incompetence for a couple years. That allows Kamala Toe to finish his term and still serve two terms as puppet in chief.
Gonna be a tall order to fill, but with the news media as a very willing accomplice, they might pull it off.
I’m sorta surprised they haven’t produced a doppelgänger to cover for him.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The only people who lie more than a democrat politician are the media.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If they think most people are stupid, they’re right..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
And we thought Bag Dad Bob was bad. Anyone remember him?

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah. I have often thought of a Baghdad Bob in comparison to our own news media the last few years.
I don’t believe he was ever captured by coalition forces during the Gulf war?
I can’t imagine anybody in this country believing the garbage passed off as “news” these days. If you’re not making an effort to inform yourself, you’re misinformed.
And if you’re that damn dumb, I consider you an enemy to myself.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The only people who lie more than a democrat politician are the media.

PREZACTLY!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sleepy has to make it 2years and 1 day.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kingston
Sleepy has to make it 2years and 1 day.

He’ll never make it. Next presser he’ll either have a major meltdown or Kamala the K U N T will push him down the stairs of AF-1.

Even the DemoRat’s can’t turn back the hands of the Dementia Clock.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The Dems are going to whack Joe and blame it on us. Book it.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They arent going to have to do anything to Joe but tell him to resign or face an embarrassing end to his political career at the hands of his own party. He will resign when the time comes.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
So he messed up and don't want us to laugh at him, He's feeling hurt ? lols

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These people are simply incapable of not lying.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Borchardt

Wouldn’t surprise me at all! I wouldn’t put anything past the crooked Traitorous Bastards.

Plus it’ll give them another excuse to try and take our guns.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

There's no way.

The most dangerous part of Biden's day is bath time. They probably have him wearing a helmet.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kingston

There's no way.

The most dangerous part of Biden's day is bath time. They probably have him wearing a helmet.

And those little inflatable floaties in his arms! 😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Wouldn’t surprise me at all! I wouldn’t put anything past the crooked Traitorous Bastards.

Plus it’ll give them another excuse to try and take our guns.

Agreed. Anytime they create a crisis, you better believe there's a plan to exploit it. The more I think about this scenario, the more it makes sense. First off, no one in their right mind could possibly ever believe they intend for him to even finish 4 years. Second, Joe's senile enough to be oblivious to the plan. Third, they are already setting the stage as we speak, fabricating a white guy racist bogey man, to provide a cloak of believably.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well; I predicted that his press conference would be a disaster. Looks like I called that one. Then I theorized that the fawning media already had their glowing reviews of it all written in advance. Because that's what they will say anyway..... I'd bet that I was correct on that one as well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
715 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 73 invisible), 2,697 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,683
Posts18,399,735
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.