Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NH K9
I'd buy from Kingston (probably have to change phone numbers again after) and I'd buy from Mirage for Geedub............definitely not guys who have [bleep] members I know and respect.

Hold into the Barry.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by logger
I'd buy from Kingston (probably have to change phone numbers again after) and I'd buy from Mirage for Geedub............definitely not guys who have [bleep] members I know and respect.

And I would sell to Kingston and not have a worry in the world - and have, in fact.

Thanks Logger. My nephew loves that 7mm-08!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Willicd76
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I know a few posters personally who never come to this part of the Fire, because they have no desire to be a part of the stupid and childlike crap that goes on here. Instead, they post on the technical threads and the classifieds................and I would trust them more than anyone on this site. A large post count mostly means that someone is just coming here out of boredom.

NAILED IT!

Look at these two whore fugkers. No one values either one of your posts . Laughing MAO

Lets hear your insight and experience. I doubt you have anything to say other than regurgitated BULL......S.H.I.T!

You’re a #TWATWAFFLE

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
I do a fair amount of wheeling and dealing on the Classifieds but if the other party is on my Ignore List they get, well, ignored. I do check out potential buyers & sellers Profiles & posts.
I've had some items take a wonky route to get here or there but that was the Post Office's fault. I guess I've been lucky.
So geedubya, did you ever get your problem resolved? I think I figured out who the seller was but I don't have any of those items to offer to you.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I know a few posters personally who never come to this part of the Fire, because they have no desire to be a part of the stupid and childlike crap that goes on here. Instead, they post on the technical threads and the classifieds................and I would trust them more than anyone on this site. A large post count mostly means that someone is just coming here out of boredom.

NAILED IT!

You can straight go fuqk yourself until you produce the tracking number you promised. I will dog your mf'ing ass everytime I see your post. You're the mf'er this type of thread is about. If I forgot to tell you, I'm telling you again, GO FUQK YOURSELF.

NAILED IT!

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by kingston
These guys that rip people off need to be banned.

Yes they fugging do....

And their IP addy,s blocked also.

Rest of us might fight and squabble all the time.
But none of us are fugging scumball scamming theives.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50

Yes they fugging do....

Remember how village residents used to get together and stone criminals / rapists / thieves?

That's what needs to be done. If Rick won't ban the scammers, then the populace should start by shunning them and calling them out every time they create another listing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by renegade50

Yes they fugging do....

Remember how village residents used to get together and stone criminals / rapists / thieves?

That's what needs to be done. If Rick won't ban the scammers, then the populace should start by shunning them and calling them out every time they create another listing.

We try too it seems at times.
But the theives just carry on.

#0QCorconcernatthetopitseems.....

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
#tar&feather

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Most guys I buy from send me the items before my payment gets to them. Good fellas on here!

Last edited by hanco; 03/27/21.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have only done a few exchanges on the forum here. So far I have not been disappointed. I know I am too trusting.

Sam......

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'm on a computer Rocky Raab sent me on a free trial.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

I used to post more outside of the classifieds......but what looks to be an interesting topic usually goes sideways in short order.

I don't have the time for all the BS. However, one can always find something in a garbage dump ...if you kick through enuff garbage.

Buying anything in the classifieds is a gamble . If one does not have the patience to do his due dilligance , and still have the mindset that you may get ripped off .........and deal with the loss.............just stay on the porch.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

And I would sell to Kingston and not have a worry in the world - and have, in fact.

Oh,I'd sell to him too (same cell phone 'worry' as previously mentioned, but there's a bunch of guys here I'd include in that bracket because they're going to send schit smile ).

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Oh,I'd sell to him too (same cell phone 'worry' as previously mentioned, but there's a bunch of guys here I'd include in that bracket because they're going to send schit smile ).

For the record, I send you far fewer BBC pics than I send Renegade50.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have been on here for 18 years and have posted less in that amount of time then a lot of you guys post in a few months. I post mostly in the classifieds and sometimes here or in Africa and read the rest.

That’s how it’s always been for me. Knock on wood in that amount of time all of the transactions have been good on the classifieds. If something seems shady ask for there phone number and talk to them.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
SB45 is correct. Once you cull out the crap on Hunters Campfire it's not a bad place to do business.

If you took the guys with 10,000 plus posts and eliminate the Hunters Campfire ones, they would be like the rest of us.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O

Amusing coming from a guy who never buys anything here !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OnTheBeach

Even more amusing is a guy who's been banned dozens of times since I've been here talking smack about other members....

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by OnTheBeach

Even more amusing is a guy who's been banned dozens of times since I've been here talking smack about other members....

What's even more a.using is that I've bought plenty here. I just generally do it via PM since I don't figure it's anyone else's business what I'm buying.
Those I've purchase from didn't seem to have a problem with it.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

679 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 160user, 68 invisible), 3,466 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,426
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.