Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
I had tracking tell me items would be here on certain days only to have the date changed at the last minute. The tracking also said the items had been sitting on a truck in a town 120 miles away for 2 days.

BP-B2

J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Well I have to laugh. Fed Ex just showed up with the scope I ordered on March 5th. I wonder where it has been sitting for that past 2 months? In the meantime Cabela's listed it as lost and sent me another. I did get that one.

Last edited by Just a Hunter; 05/04/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Unfortunately all these lost/delayed deliveries are going to end up costing us all in the long run in the form of higher prices......

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Well I have to laugh. Fed Ex just showed up with the scope I ordered on May 5th. I wonder where it has been sitting for that past 2 months? In the meantime Cabela's listed it as lost and sent me another. I did get that one.

I think you mean March 5.

You going to keep the scope, or do they want it back?

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I’ve been lucky, had a scope delivered to a house on the next street. Lady was nice enough to bring it over here.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Well I have to laugh. Fed Ex just showed up with the scope I ordered on May 5th. I wonder where it has been sitting for that past 2 months? In the meantime Cabela's listed it as lost and sent me another. I did get that one.

A similar thing happened with me with a pic rail I ordered on eBay. I was sent a replacement rail. A few weeks later the original one found its way to me. I messaged the seller asking how he wanted to handle it. I never heard back from him.

If I were the OP, I'd call Cabelas and live with a clear conscious.

J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

\
March 5th. My wife even had to correct me. They want it back. Already sent me a return label.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
About a month ago I sent a set of dies to Colorado via USPS Priority mail. After leaving Rochester, NY (another USPS black hole) the tracking showed them arriving in Denver. Great right?
Nope, less than 2 hours later the tracking showed them arriving in Colombia, SC. ?! 2 1/2 hours later they departed Colombia, SC and arrived in Denver (again?) the next evening. I still wonder how they got from Denver to South Carolina, and scanned in, in less than 2 hours.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
FedEx - when you care enough to send the very worst

Throttle fixes everything. If it doesn't fix the problem, it’ll end the suspense.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Still waiting on a rifle bought from a trusted seller on GunBroker. Shipped to my FFL on March 19. USPS Tracking says it left Woodland, CA on the 19th arrived in Sacramento on the 20th. Left Sacramento later that same day. Estimated delivery by USPS on March 24th. Nothing...tracking ended in Sacramento. Now it is May 5th. USPS hasn’t got a clue where it is.
Communication with seller has been great. He has filed insurance claim with USPS.

Well, we both have risked something here. But seller has received my money order. I figured he would reimburse me but hasn’t offered yet...but has filed claim with USPS.

At what point do I demand my money back? Again, the guy has been very communicable. I’m just a little miffed he hasn’t offered to just send me a check(that’s what I’d have done). At this point, I’ve lost faith that the gun will ever show up. But it’s still possible I guess from the posts I’ve read on this thread. I keep checking with my FFL. They tell me they will let me know if it ever shows.

Leftybolt

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've done my share of complaining about FedEx, UPS, and especially the USPS..... but here lately, about the last month, all pkgs have arrived on time or a little earlier than expected.

I figure it's my imagination or sometimes you just have to chalk it up to 'schit happens'.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
94 members (99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 257_X_50, 13 invisible), 1,674 guests, and 680 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,724
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.