Campfire Tracker
S
Retard alert 🚨...

BP-B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
This is a funny read, I might have to find a giph to fit.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Ah, here we have one.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MM879
Another Elkslayer classic. Quoting a fake news website.

Off-Guardian

It's what he does best.

Lying about golf is a close second though.....

😂

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MM879

Let me know when the death rate gets to 98.5%. All of the data indicates that the placebo is the lethal risk.

Yeah, well you know Bill Gates owns the placebo manufacturer, right?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obsessive mental disorder.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
I told you people a few days ago the worst thing you can do is administer a non-sterilizing vaccine during a pandemic, for the very reason it can create viral evasion from new mutations of the virus that become resistant to the shots being given. It is caused from non-matching antibodies, and for that reason you DO NOT use it while a virus is circulating.

I also backed it up with the example in past history where it almost accidently happened with the Polio vaccine. The original scientist of the Polio vaccine, Salk, did not understand the above. Thankfully, another scientist, Sabin, did and corrected it or they would have created what we are now facing, a global die-off we can’t stop.

Below quote was translated from German to English using google.

MARCH 28, 2021 -
The risk of the emergence of virus variants resistant to coronavirus vaccines will increase if the vaccination campaign moves forward with a rapid increase in the number of new infections a day, the German chancellor said in a newspaper interview on Sunday.

In an interview with Bild am Sonntag, Helge Braun explained that if the number of infections rises sharply again in parallel with the vaccination campaign, the risk of the next virus mutation becoming immune to the vaccine increases.

https://index.hu/kulfold/2021/03/28/szupermutans-koronavirus-covid-19-nemetorszag-egeszsegugy/

The above article came out in the news in Germany yesterday, 28MAR21, confirming what I told you, and the reason why many Virologists, PhD. Biologists, and Scientists around the world are presently attempting to stop the shots from being given. You will not find that mentioned in any USA media, because they are a part of this Genocide, and are hiding the facts from the public.

The ”rapid increase in the number of new infections a day” was the runaway train down a mountain I mentioned, as an analogy. You can’t stop it. It is physically and scientifically impossible to vaccinate your way out of that situation, and has a very high chance of creating another Dark Ages period, from the destruction a complete stoppage of the infrastructure would create, from the millions of deaths of humans that can no longer run it. Bubonic Plague level of deaths or worse (10 – 40+ % population die-off).

Now, to prove to you the US government, and every government around the world) knows this, and is moving forward with the Genocide, I give you:

EXHIBIT (A) -

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued guidance for medical product developers, specifically covering vaccines, diagnostics and therapeutics products, to address the emergence and potential future emergence of variants of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

The FDA has anticipated the possible emergence of SARS-CoV-2 variants and has already been prepared to address changes in the virus, informed by the agency’s experience with evolving infectious diseases, such as influenza and HIV.

However, if there is an emergence of SARS-CoV-2 variant(s) in the U.S. that are moderately or fully resistant to the antibody response elicited by the current generation of COVID-19 vaccines, it may be necessary to tailor the vaccines to the variant(s).

The updated guidance outlines the FDAs scientific recommendations for modifications to authorized vaccines. For example, the FDA expects that manufacturing information will remain generally the same for an authorized vaccine and a modified vaccine candidate from the same manufacturer[/b].

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pre...ical-product-developers-addressing-virus

In the first paragraph, the government is acknowledging the virus will mutate into new strains. What they fail to mention is these new strains will become resistant to any new shot formula as they mutate away from them, as past scientific evidence in past history has proven in this situation.

So the government, through their own admission here, has released the present shots being given into the public knowing they will not stop the virus, but only create more infections from giving these non-antibody matching shots during a time the virus is active in the population, just like almost happened with the Polio vaccine. The scientists know this, but did it this time knowing what the End Game would be, massive deaths.

In the second paragraph, they note their “agency’s experience’. That is further admission they knew the mRNA design shots would create these mutating vaccine resistant variants, because they also found this out when attempting to design a HIV vaccine, which you’ll notice they mentioned “HIV” in the paragraph. What they don’t mention is the history about the Polio vaccine above, and how the CV19 design is not being stopped, that proves this is wrong to move forward with, as the German article points out.

In the third paragraph, they discuss how they will alter the original shot design to solve the constantly mutating virus. That is impossible to accomplish, because you will “always” be behind the eight ball as the virus is constantly mutating, and it is physically and logistically impossible to get ahead in that scenario (manufacture shots and get to the public), especially when you have no clue as to what the formulation of the next mutation will be. These mRNA shots create a singular antibody to neutralize the spike protein, whereas natural antibodies, through obtaining an infection from the virus, makes your body create multiple different antibodies that target more than just the spike protein. With the (mRNA) design antibody, the virus only has to make one change to become a new mutation of the virus, whereas with multiple natural antibodies, the virus is forced to make several changes to become a new virus mutation, but in doing so, making multiple changes weakens the virus, and that is what destroys the virus and is why you want natural infection to achieve natural immunity. Natural infection also gives you T-cell recognition for lasting immunity. This is why vaccines using either a live virus or dead virus formulation works.

These mRNA shots don’t give you T-Cell recognition, and only force your system to produce an overabundance of these synthetic single antibodies that only attack the spike protein, and nothing more, which allows the virus to mutate and survive.

All of the CV19 shots are Synthetic Gene Altering (SGA) that create a singular antibody, not multiple, and they will never work, and the governments know this, so why are they giving a shot they know won’t work? That is coming further down.

The fourth paragraph, “the FDA expects that manufacturing information will remain generally the same for an authorized vaccine and a modified vaccine candidate from the same manufacturer”, means they are not going to test the new modified shots, being they will be from the same manufacturer.” Let that sink in people. They did not run a legally required complete development protocol with the original designs to ensure safety or to prove they work, which takes 10-20 years, and now they are abdicating from any testing for the new modified shots they will create and give, because they come from the same manufacturer.

Are you freaking kidding me? No, I’m not. You just read it with your own eyes, their words, not mine.

These Synthetic Gene Altering shots force your body to produce massive amounts of these single antibodies, way more than what your system produces from when becoming infected naturally and your body producing multiple antibodies.

It is the above scenario that can cause ADE, either from the same virus strain as the shot is designed for or a newly mutated strain the antibodies don’t recognize. Both can kick your immune system into a wide open scenario to fight off the virus, and not stop(Ultimately killing you), because remember, the shot forces your body to pump out multiples of antibodies constantly, over and above, what it normally would from natural antibodies being created.

They will use these shots under the guise you need the “new” shot to fight off the “new” strain, so your body will steadily be pumping out high amounts of antibodies, so when you get infected from any strain, it will send your immune into overdrive and kill YOU just like it killed the majority of animals during all animal trials in the past attempts to create a corona virus vaccine.

These reactions people are having that are killing many, is their immune systems going into over drive and attacking their body organs, and shutting them down, as well as other problems, like the blood clots causing strokes and heart attacks.

When the government actions above are on purpose, I believe it is no different than what happened during the Twentieth Century, when the other tyrant dictators killed people in mass.

Don’t believe me? Then why do they want to now start giving children below 18 the shots, when they can survive the virus 99.99% of the time as already shown by the numbers, under the lie we need to, so we can reach herd immunity, when the country has already reached herd immunity? The numbers prove we have.

There’s a video of Fauci in the article below talking about giving children, what is becoming a very lethal shot. He’s a mentally sick man who has lied throughout this fraud.
Covid-19 Shots for Children Hold Key to Herd Immunity
Vaccinating children will likely be necessary to reach herd immunity, experts say, but vaccines aren’t authorized for kids yet
“Countries are racing to immunize adults against Covid-19 and move toward a more normal future. To achieve the vaccination rates that health authorities are aiming for, the shots must eventually reach the arms of children and teenagers, too.
Children aren’t going to be vaccinated for several months at least, however, because drugmakers are still testing shots in younger ages.
That means health authorities can’t be confident of securing community protection against the virus, known as herd immunity, until later this year at the earliest, because children under 18 make up a significant proportion of many countries’ populations.
“We definitely need to get kids vaccinated if we want to be as close to normal as we can,” said Octavio Ramilo, chief of infectious diseases at nationwide Children’s Hospital, in Ohio.”
https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-19-shots-for-children-hold-key-to-herd-immunity-11616923801

Are they as sick as Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler, Lennon, Mussolini?

The evidence so far says they are, just as the evidence is proving this is the beginning of another Genocide except this time it is across the whole world in unison, by the Medical-Industrial Complex, the same Medical-Industrial Complex that helped to kill millions in the Twentieth century.

You are living and witnessing, live, the start of another Genocide.

Getting the shot is no different than walking into the boxcars, and then stepping into the showers.

ISRAELI HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR VERA SHARAV AND DR. REINER FUELLMICH (GERMAN LAWYER) - GLOBAL GENOCIDE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wvzjwUatL7nV/

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/29/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I don't care about the virus, I don't care about the vaccine.

Was on Florida's west coast this last week and millions of Americans don't care either. As busy as I've ever seen it. People packed on the beaches.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I just read through the earlier posts, 20 minutes of my life I’m never getting back.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Mike_S
I just read through the earlier posts, 20 minutes of my life I’m never getting back.

And now you know who the trolls are here, and who is the "only person" actually posting information to save lives in this thread, I AM.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

And now you know who the trolls are here, and who is the "only person" actually posting information to save lives in this thread, I AM.

You're saving lives like you hit 300 yard drives: you don't

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I cannot believe anyone would take this shot, let alone give it to their kid!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I told you people a few days ago the worst thing you can do is administer a non-sterilizing vaccine during a pandemic, for the very reason it can create viral evasion from new mutations of the virus that become resistant to the shots being given. It is caused from non-matching antibodies, and for that reason you DO NOT use it while a virus is circulating.

I also backed it up with the example in past history where it almost accidently happened with the Polio vaccine. The original scientist of the Polio vaccine, Salk, did not understand the above. Thankfully, another scientist, Sabin, did and corrected it or they would have created what we are now facing, a global die-off we can’t stop.

Below quote was translated from German to English using google.

MARCH 28, 2021 -
The risk of the emergence of virus variants resistant to coronavirus vaccines will increase if the vaccination campaign moves forward with a rapid increase in the number of new infections a day, the German chancellor said in a newspaper interview on Sunday.

In an interview with Bild am Sonntag, Helge Braun explained that if the number of infections rises sharply again in parallel with the vaccination campaign, the risk of the next virus mutation becoming immune to the vaccine increases.

https://index.hu/kulfold/2021/03/28/szupermutans-koronavirus-covid-19-nemetorszag-egeszsegugy/

The above article came out in the news in Germany yesterday, 28MAR21, confirming what I told you, and the reason why many Virologists, PhD. Biologists, and Scientists around the world are presently attempting to stop the shots from being given. You will not find that mentioned in any USA media, because they are a part of this Genocide, and are hiding the facts from the public.

The ”rapid increase in the number of new infections a day” was the runaway train down a mountain I mentioned, as an analogy. You can’t stop it. It is physically and scientifically impossible to vaccinate your way out of that situation, and has a very high chance of creating another Dark Ages period, from the destruction a complete stoppage of the infrastructure would create, from the millions of deaths of humans that can no longer run it. Bubonic Plague level of deaths or worse (10 – 40+ % population die-off).

Now, to prove to you the US government, and every government around the world) knows this, and is moving forward with the Genocide, I give you:

EXHIBIT (A) -

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued guidance for medical product developers, specifically covering vaccines, diagnostics and therapeutics products, to address the emergence and potential future emergence of variants of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

The FDA has anticipated the possible emergence of SARS-CoV-2 variants and has already been prepared to address changes in the virus, informed by the agency’s experience with evolving infectious diseases, such as influenza and HIV.

However, if there is an emergence of SARS-CoV-2 variant(s) in the U.S. that are moderately or fully resistant to the antibody response elicited by the current generation of COVID-19 vaccines, it may be necessary to tailor the vaccines to the variant(s).

The updated guidance outlines the FDAs scientific recommendations for modifications to authorized vaccines. For example, the FDA expects that manufacturing information will remain generally the same for an authorized vaccine and a modified vaccine candidate from the same manufacturer[/b].

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pre...ical-product-developers-addressing-virus

In the first paragraph, the government is acknowledging the virus will mutate into new strains. What they fail to mention is these new strains will become resistant to any new shot formula as they mutate away from them, as past scientific evidence in past history has proven in this situation.

So the government, through their own admission here, has released the present shots being given into the public knowing they will not stop the virus, but only create more infections from giving these non-antibody matching shots during a time the virus is active in the population, just like almost happened with the Polio vaccine. The scientists know this, but did it this time knowing what the End Game would be, massive deaths.

In the second paragraph, they note their “agency’s experience’. That is further admission they knew the mRNA design shots would create these mutating vaccine resistant variants, because they also found this out when attempting to design a HIV vaccine, which you’ll notice they mentioned “HIV” in the paragraph. What they don’t mention is the history about the Polio vaccine above, and how the CV19 design is not being stopped, that proves this is wrong to move forward with, as the German article points out.

In the third paragraph, they discuss how they will alter the original shot design to solve the constantly mutating virus. That is impossible to accomplish, because you will “always” be behind the eight ball as the virus is constantly mutating, and it is physically and logistically impossible to get ahead in that scenario (manufacture shots and get to the public), especially when you have no clue as to what the formulation of the next mutation will be. These mRNA shots create a singular antibody to neutralize the spike protein, whereas natural antibodies, through obtaining an infection from the virus, makes your body create multiple different antibodies that target more than just the spike protein. With the (mRNA) design antibody, the virus only has to make one change to become a new mutation of the virus, whereas with multiple natural antibodies, the virus is forced to make several changes to become a new virus mutation, but in doing so, making multiple changes weakens the virus, and that is what destroys the virus and is why you want natural infection to achieve natural immunity. Natural infection also gives you T-cell recognition for lasting immunity. This is why vaccines using either a live virus or dead virus formulation works.

These mRNA shots don’t give you T-Cell recognition, and only force your system to produce an overabundance of these synthetic single antibodies that only attack the spike protein, and nothing more, which allows the virus to mutate and survive.

All of the CV19 shots are Synthetic Gene Altering (SGA) that create a singular antibody, not multiple, and they will never work, and the governments know this, so why are they giving a shot they know won’t work? That is coming further down.

The fourth paragraph, “the FDA expects that manufacturing information will remain generally the same for an authorized vaccine and a modified vaccine candidate from the same manufacturer”, means they are not going to test the new modified shots, being they will be from the same manufacturer.” Let that sink in people. They did not run a legally required complete development protocol with the original designs to ensure safety or to prove they work, which takes 10-20 years, and now they are abdicating from any testing for the new modified shots they will create and give, because they come from the same manufacturer.

Are you freaking kidding me? No, I’m not. You just read it with your own eyes, their words, not mine.

These Synthetic Gene Altering shots force your body to produce massive amounts of these single antibodies, way more than what your system produces from when becoming infected naturally and your body producing multiple antibodies.

It is the above scenario that can cause ADE, either from the same virus strain as the shot is designed for or a newly mutated strain the antibodies don’t recognize. Both can kick your immune system into a wide open scenario to fight off the virus, and not stop(Ultimately killing you), because remember, the shot forces your body to pump out multiples of antibodies constantly, over and above, what it normally would from natural antibodies being created.

They will use these shots under the guise you need the “new” shot to fight off the “new” strain, so your body will steadily be pumping out high amounts of antibodies, so when you get infected from any strain, it will send your immune into overdrive and kill YOU just like it killed the majority of animals during all animal trials in the past attempts to create a corona virus vaccine.

These reactions people are having that are killing many, is their immune systems going into over drive and attacking their body organs, and shutting them down, as well as other problems, like the blood clots causing strokes and heart attacks.

When the government actions above are on purpose, I believe it is no different than what happened during the Twentieth Century, when the other tyrant dictators killed people in mass.

Don’t believe me? Then why do they want to now start giving children below 18 the shots, when they can survive the virus 99.99% of the time as already shown by the numbers, under the lie we need to, so we can reach herd immunity, when the country has already reached herd immunity? The numbers prove we have.

There’s a video of Fauci in the article below talking about giving children, what is becoming a very lethal shot. He’s a mentally sick man who has lied throughout this fraud.
Covid-19 Shots for Children Hold Key to Herd Immunity
Vaccinating children will likely be necessary to reach herd immunity, experts say, but vaccines aren’t authorized for kids yet
“Countries are racing to immunize adults against Covid-19 and move toward a more normal future. To achieve the vaccination rates that health authorities are aiming for, the shots must eventually reach the arms of children and teenagers, too.
Children aren’t going to be vaccinated for several months at least, however, because drugmakers are still testing shots in younger ages.
That means health authorities can’t be confident of securing community protection against the virus, known as herd immunity, until later this year at the earliest, because children under 18 make up a significant proportion of many countries’ populations.
“We definitely need to get kids vaccinated if we want to be as close to normal as we can,” said Octavio Ramilo, chief of infectious diseases at nationwide Children’s Hospital, in Ohio.”
https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-19-shots-for-children-hold-key-to-herd-immunity-11616923801

Are they as sick as Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler, Lennon, Mussolini?

The evidence so far says they are, just as the evidence is proving this is the beginning of another Genocide except this time it is across the whole world in unison, by the Medical-Industrial Complex, the same Medical-Industrial Complex that helped to kill millions in the Twentieth century.

You are living and witnessing, live, the start of another Genocide.

Getting the shot is no different than walking into the boxcars, and then stepping into the showers.

ISRAELI HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR VERA SHARAV AND DR. REINER FUELLMICH (GERMAN LAWYER) - GLOBAL GENOCIDE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wvzjwUatL7nV/

Someone/anyone (Bill Gates for example) being behind saving millions of lives while simultaneously wanting population reduction makes no sense.

The governments of the world (the same governments so intent on screwing up the world) are not all of a sudden trying to do the right thing.

When faced with two scenarios, take the one that makes the most logical sense.

LOL
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by goalie

You are "proudly" administering these shots that will kill people eventually, and are a part of what will be the largest Genocide in history.

The fact you are incapable of discussing this sad situation at the level I am, is even sadder.

Don't be mad at me for handing you your azz in that golf thread, and showing you didn't know jack crap about balata balls being able to be driven 300+ yards today, and 340 yards back in the 1960's, when you didn't think they can't even be driven 300 today.

You are clueless, and you're a troll, a 50 year old male nurse at work, trolling on the internet.

That's the Medical-Industrial Complex for you, not giving a damn at all at work, and killing americans.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You are "proudly" administering these shots that will kill people eventually, and are a part of what will be the largest Genocide in history.

The fact you are incapable of discussing this sad situation at the level I am, is even sadder.

Don't be mad at me for handing you your azz in that golf thread, and showing you didn't know jack crap about balata balls being able to be driven 300+ yards today, and 340 yards back in the 1960's, when you didn't think they can't even be driven 300 today.

You are clueless, and you're a troll, a 50 year old male nurse at work, trolling on the internet.

That's the Medical-Industrial Complex for you, not giving a damn at all at work, and killing americans.

😂

You're still a pussy that talked shiit, then ran like a beotch when offered the chance to back it up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'm not at work you douche

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The OP's log in name discredits him before reading the first post.

elkslayer from Texas, LOL

You don't need any science to see the BS here.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
You're still a pussy that talked shiit, then ran like a beotch when offered the chance to back it up.

Wrong sport, you guys got really quiet after I dropped the facts on you, to prove you were clueless, and showed how Jack was driving 340 yard drives, with a persimmon wooded driver.

Take your happy azz elsewhere. You obviously don't have a clue about this topic either.

And it's sad how a 50+ year old man on the internet thinks someone has to "prove" something to them, when challenged.

I use to walk on a course cold and could shoot scratch., and hit a long ball. Don't be jealous because you never reached that pinnacle, and can barely dribble out a 250 yard drive.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by callnum
The OP's log in name discredits him before reading the first post.

elkslayer from Texas, LOL

You don't need any science to see the BS here.

Hi smokepole. I see you're signed in on one of your sock puppet accounts now.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Wrong sport, you guys got really quite after I dropped the facts on you, to prove you were clueless, and showed how Jack was driving 340 yard drives, with a persimmon wooded driver.

Take your happy azz elsewhere. You obviously don't have a clue about this topic either.

And it's sad how a 50+ year old man on the internet thinks someone has to "prove" something to them, when challenged.

I use to walk on a course cold and could shoot scratch., and hit a long ball. Don't be jealous because you never reached that pinnacle, and can barely dribble out a 250 yard drive.

Ok, let's try it again:

I will bet you $1,000 that you can't hit one drive out of three a measured 300+ yards (edit: in the fairway)on a flat hole with less than 10mph of wind.

I'll come down to Texas for it.

Last edited by goalie; 03/29/21.
Page 6 of 26 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
433 members (160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 300jimmy, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 44 invisible), 2,157 guests, and 924 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,070
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.