Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Congressman Jason Crowe (D.), former U.S. Ranger, wants BUGs (Black Ugly Guns, banned and confiscated. Says you don't need them for hunting because he hunts with deer rifles.

Another typical ignorant Democrat violating his sworn oath to uphold the Constitution and Bill of Rights. I imagine he'd like to lead a Ranger company to invade our homes and confiscate whatever he doesn't like. And if anyone resists, well, we know how Rangers are trained and what they do, don't we.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...-attack-on-the-second-amendment-n1435557

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The second amendment to the constitution of the united states of America has nothing to do with hunting anything but tyrants.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
But they do use hunting type rifles in war, I would hunt deer in pa with a AR if I could, I use a 223 remington 700 for hunting deer, 223 is a 223

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by gemby58
But they do use hunting type rifles in war

Lol
Yeah.......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Congressman Jason Crowe (D.), former U.S. Ranger, wants BUGs (Black Ugly Guns, banned and confiscated. Says you don't need them for hunting because he hunts with deer rifles.

Another typical ignorant Democrat violating his sworn oath to uphold the Constitution and Bill of Rights. I imagine he'd like to lead a Ranger company to invade our homes and confiscate whatever he doesn't like. And if anyone resists, well, we know how Rangers are trained and what they do, don't we.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...-attack-on-the-second-amendment-n1435557

L.W.

Wait until he finds out that his precious deer rifle is now a 'sniper' rifle because it has a scope.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Crow does not have a good following in the Ranger community and I do not believe he served in regiment. He is perceived as a scoundrel by many and one can find a scoundrel in any group of people if one cares to look. Being born , raised and schooled in Madison, WI, now serving in Colorado just makes him another liberal assclown, imo!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Traitor.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Military especially in the General (Political) Ranks has quite a few like this libtard. Most though are fine folks like you and I.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by goalie
The second amendment to the constitution of the united states of America has nothing to do with hunting anything but tyrants.

When does the season open? Asking for a friend.
Paul B.

Last edited by PJGunner; 03/29/21.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yep, more Democrat word-smithing trickery.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Speaking as a Colorado native - he is nothing but a stinking carpetbagger.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He was also a house manager in the scam impeachment of President Trump.

Commies are everywhere,even in our military.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gemby58
But they do use hunting type rifles in war, I would hunt deer in pa with a AR if I could, I use a 223 remington 700 for hunting deer, 223 is a 223

I thought they made full semi auto's legal to hunt with.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lyrics relevant...

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Yep, more Democrat word-smithing trickery.

Bullshit. The NRA has been spouting their "Our Hunting Heritage" milquetoast rhetoric for 30 years now, so it ain't just the Democrat machine trying to dilute and neuter the 2A.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Congressman Jason Crowe (D.), former U.S. Ranger, wants BUGs (Black Ugly Guns, banned and confiscated.

This is a prime example of why we all should never idolize an individual or group of people.
I see this all of the time in regards to one job description here at the camp. Present company excluded in this thread.

I have the highest respect for Rangers in general.
As with any designation, the achievement of passing Ranger Company training by the young candidates does not make them Supermen. They are individuals and come from all walks of life. Some have devilish, evil "ethics", while others follow the same Lord Jesus Christ and His Word as some of us. God teaches self defense and the fact that He alone gives rights that are not to be violated by mere mortals Psal 144:1.

Satan, on the other hand, has motivated a quarter billion murders recorded in the last century, not counting children. He wants the extermination of us all. Crowe is making this possible through the position that his father has promoted him to. No doubt about this. Once we are disarmed, then the next step is on his agenda.
Rangers and the rest of the armed forces will not rescue us. We must prepare and trust the Lord of Hosts...(His Armies).
If you guys haven't enlisted, I suggest that you consider signing up. The benefits are better than "Uncle Sam" has to offer, and your Commander in Chief will Not be "Uncle Joe".

https://youtu.be/GxdXw7LFguk

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/29/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Congressman Jason Crowe (D.), former U.S. Ranger, wants BUGs (Black Ugly Guns, banned and confiscated.

This is a prime example of why we all should never idolize an individual or group of people.
I see this all of the time in regards to one job description here at the camp. Present company excluded in this thread.

As with any designation, the achievement of passing Ranger Company training by the young candidates does not make them Supermen. They are individuals and come from all walks of life. Some have devilish, evil "ethics", while others follow the same Lord Jesus Christ and His Word as some of us. God teaches self defense and the fact that He alone gives rights that are not to be violated by mere mortals Psal 144:1.

Satan, on the other hand, has motivated a quarter billion murders recorded in the last century, not counting children. He wants the extermination of us all. Crowe is making this possible through the position that his father has promoted him to. No doubt about this. Once we are disarmed, then the next step is on his agenda.
Rangers and the rest of the armed forces will not rescue us. We must prepare and trust the Lord of Hosts...(His Armies).
If you guys haven't enlisted, I suggest that you consider signing up. The benefits are better than "Uncle Sam" has to offer, and your Commander in Chief will Not be "Uncle Joe".

I wonder how much campo gets paid to spam this guy's bullshit?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sauer200
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I wonder how much campo gets paid to spam this guy's bullshit?

He's right about idolizing groups of people. There's shidtbags in every walk of life and elevating them on anything other than individual merit is a poor approach, IMO.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Wonder if anyone ever thought of using an AR-15 or knock - off to shoot in rifle matches?

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.ammoland.com/2021/03/crow-should-be-called-out-over-lies-or-ignorance/#axzz6qWXhhEXd

Crow Should Be Called Out Over Lies Or Ignorance

United States – -(AmmoLand.com)- For someone who touts his service as an Army Ranger on his Twitter bio, Representative Jason Crow, there can be one of only two explanations for this Tweet from March 26: He is either ignorant of what is actually legal for people to buy, or he is brazenly lying.

I grew up a hunter and served as an Army Ranger.

I didn’t take my deer hunting rifle to Afghanistan, nor did I take my assault rifle deer hunting.

Don’t be fooled by the gun lobby. The type of gun matters.

Weapons of war have no place in our communities.

— Rep. Jason Crow (@RepJasonCrow) March 26, 2021

Let’s dispense with the first possibility real quick: Crow, as an Army Ranger, should have been expected to be intimately familiar with the firearms used in combat. For most, it would have either been the M4 carbine or the M16 rifle. Here’s what the Army’s Acquisition Support Center says about the M4:

“The M4 series 5.56 mm Carbine is a compact version of the M16A2 Rifle and is equipped with a collapsible stock, an adaptor rail system and a backup iron sight. The M4A1 is fully automatic and incorporates an ambidextrous fire control selector.”

And what is the M16A2 rifle? Well, the 2001 Weapon Systems Handbook the Army put out has a good description on page 249 of the PDF at the link in this paragraph:

“A lightweight, air-cooled, gas-operated rifle. An improved version of the M16A1, the M16A2 incorporates improvements in iron sight, pistol grip, stock, and overall combat effectiveness. Accuracy is enhanced by incorporating an improved muzzle compensator, three-round burst control, and a heavier barrel; and by using the heavier NATO-standard ammunition, which is also fired by the squad automatic weapon.”

So, either way, Crow was carrying a firearm that can fire more than one round with a pull of the trigger.
According to the National Firearms Act of 1934, that makes them machine guns, and they are regulated very strictly. Fully automatic firearms require a tax stamp from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, and that is $200. But you don’t even get to pay it without jumping through a ton of hoops.

Your typical AR-15 rifle, which doesn’t just come in 5.56mm (one look at the Rock River Arms website shows many caliber options, some of which are just fine for deer hunting), is semi-automatic only. That means one pull of the trigger fires one bullet. It is not the same thing Jason Crow was carrying when he deployed to Afghanistan.

Now, Jason Crow claims he goes deer hunting in his tweet. So, he likely got his deer rifle from an FFL. Or it was handed down, but even then, he had to buy ammo, and it was likely done at a gun store. Did Crow not even think to ask about the AR-15s there if he was so worried about “weapons of war” being for sale in America? It seems his ignorance if it is that, is quite willful.

The more likely conclusion, though, given how prominent the Second Amendment debate is in the country, is that Crow knows the truth, but wants to pass a ban on modern multi-purpose semiautomatics so badly that he’s willing to tell lies to do so. That is something we cannot allow to stand.

Second Amendment supporters should contact their Representative and Senators and politely urge they oppose any semiauto ban. They also should support the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action and Political Victory Fund to ensure that the current anti-Second Amendment regimes in the House, Senate, and White House are defeated at the ballot box as soon as possible.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

113 members (44automag, 338reddog, 4xbear, 444Matt, 257robertsimp, 450yukon, 15 invisible), 1,684 guests, and 985 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,187
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.