Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
SU35 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Quote from PV management.....

"The battle is tough but some people just don't care. I hate it. I really do. Today we had to block a few persons from accessing our website. We also had to cancel over $20,000 in orders. Why? Because it's the right thing to do.

We could have let those orders go through. But, we didn't. It cost us over $1,200 to cancel those orders. Each credit card transaction costs us about 3%.

Figure in that running the card cost us 3% and then crediting the transaction cost us another 3%. How many statements do we need to put on our website?

How many places do we need to put where you have to agree to the daily and individual limitations. People try to act all slick willy and figure out ways around the limitations we've placed and then act all coy like they had no idea....... Come on folks.

I may look like an idiot but most of the time I'm not and this ain't my first rodeo. Heck folks, I've even had people contact me and ask for me to charge them 10% more than our listed price and allow them to purchase $50,000 to $100,000 worth of powder per month. We're not going to do it folks.

I've said this over and over. We're here because we're shooters supporting shooters. We need to work together through this!"

Last edited by SU35; 03/29/21.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wohoo!

Good on them!!!!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Well I say Thank You! I haven’t reloaded in years. A few weeks ago I had no powder. I have placed two or three orders with you. Now I can load for several different cartridges.

Thanks again. Lee

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Thank you, I keep looking for powder for personal use, to no avail.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good on them, now if they would just offer an in stock only search function that would put them at the top of my list.

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nice work, detective 😁. I’ve tried about 50 times in the last few months to buy powder from your website and each time, site crashes on checkout. I’m suprised someone could actually get that much powder into multiple “carts” and actually get “checked out”. Can’t wait until normal times again. I shoot matches every week and at the current shortages, I’m done competing in about a year.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I believe that SU35 was just quoting PV's Facebook post. Otherwise, everyone here would be pounding him for powder and primers. smile

Originally Posted by RED53
Some shooting knowledge: Don't stand in front of the muzzle. Some hunting knowledge: Too much noise ruins the hunt.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
An enquiring minds question but; since the limits are so obviously posted and the violaters’ card info is at hand why not do a cancellation fee while your doing the cancellation? Let the culprit pay for the problem created. Powder Valley is straight up on policy. No way anybody misunderstands it. Just a thought.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Good for them. I have always liked Powder valley. Kind of like midsouth: Good people to do business with. Now, I wonder if we will start to see more in inventory? I just bought 15 pounds of powder locally, but If I could get some AR comp and H4350, I'd be happy as hell..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I will support them all my life.
Thank you PV for doing the right thing.

I am Sultan Abassy, President of Predator Callers of Orange County “PCOC” since 2015.
I work for DOT as structure inspector.
Am NRA , CRPA, CMP & Water for Wildlife member.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I love Powder Valley. This message was posted yesterday by the owner. He has sent out many times the limits. People keep wanting large amounts for resale. Brian says HELL NO. Great company to deal with. We all need small pistol primers and powder. Lets share and not be HOGS. Good shooting

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by mikeseaman
I will support them all my life.
Thank you PV for doing the right thing.

Yeah, that is pretty awesome! They've always been one of the best out there!

Semper Fi
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SU35
Quote from PV management.....

"The battle is tough but some people just don't care. I hate it. I really do. Today we had to block a few persons from accessing our website. We also had to cancel over $20,000 in orders. Why? Because it's the right thing to do.

We could have let those orders go through. But, we didn't. It cost us over $1,200 to cancel those orders. Each credit card transaction costs us about 3%.

Figure in that running the card cost us 3% and then crediting the transaction cost us another 3%. How many statements do we need to put on our website?

How many places do we need to put where you have to agree to the daily and individual limitations. People try to act all slick willy and figure out ways around the limitations we've placed and then act all coy like they had no idea....... Come on folks.

I may look like an idiot but most of the time I'm not and this ain't my first rodeo. Heck folks, I've even had people contact me and ask for me to charge them 10% more than our listed price and allow them to purchase $50,000 to $100,000 worth of powder per month. We're not going to do it folks.

I've said this over and over. We're here because we're shooters supporting shooters. We need to work together through this!"

Fk' yeah....those stupid mother fk'rs that are trying this need to be A$$ raped with a devils walking stick.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Dave

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Just checked their site, found nothing.

Better to throw pearls before swine then pour good coffee into the cups of the indifferent.
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tcassem
Just checked their site, found nothing.

Posted on Fascistbook

Dave

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Well done PV.

Code Pink sucks

SUPPORT THE TROOPS
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I bet Gimpy58 was pissed when they cancelled his payment! Too bad the 22lr ammo retailers don't care how much is bought, resold, and shipped via USPS.

Medics bury their mistakes..
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Just started doing business with them last year and managed to fill in some cracks before the crunch really hit hard.

Through all this many have dreamed up various schemes to keep the scalpers from scarfing up everything for resale. Sounds like PV has a system in place and is putting their money where their mouth is in enforcing the rules. Something to remember later.....

What fresh Hell is this?
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Good to see them taking a stand.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dinny
I bet Gimpy58 was pissed when they cancelled his payment! Too bad the 22lr ammo retailers don't care how much is bought, resold, and shipped via USPS.

Haven’t seen enough .22 LR available online in one place to make that feasible in almost a year. Just how is a retailer supposed to control how someone ships product that’s resold? I know people are frustrated, but let’s stay in the realm of the possible.

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 75 invisible), 3,054 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,116
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.