24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wouldn’t think it would make much difference whether Hillary was sworn in or not. Wouldn’t change what she said and the outcome seems to always be predetermined.

Harry
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
well of COURSE she won't have to testify! Was there any doubt? The game plan was to have the captive DOJ stall until they got rid of Trump. Now it will all go away. Forever. And ever.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by k22hornet
Calling our Congress men and Senators offices can't hurt. Put some pressure on them.

If they only get 10-20 calls on this, they can blow it off. However, if they get 10-20,000 calls, they should take notice.

Apathy will take us down.

if any of them cared, this [bleep] would not be happening. Contacting anyone in DC is a waste of time and effort.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Probably insane but what if knowing that the fix is in, she runs again in 2024...I go on vacation, and my brain goes full oatmeal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only justice we'll ever see will be what we take ourselves.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She was just going to lie if she testified, and she wouldn't have been held accountable for perjury, so I don't know what difference it makes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She may not go to jail but I will bet she goes to hell in 2021.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Washington has been corrupt just about since the founding. The Clintons just showed America how to industrialize it. Most all politicians have something to hide as do all Federal Judges. The FBI has kept dossiers on them for years to keep them in line. We have nothing but a facade of what our Constitution allows for. That's why the republicans confirmed Biden knowing damned well what he would do and that the election was a farce that wasn't even hidden. none of them could afford to let Trump remain in office and expose their fraud and corruption. He actually was making a difference. He made a lot of progress getting rid of racial division and bring all of us together as Americans. He lowered taxes. He made headway in legal immigration. The endless investigations turned up nothing and he made headway in defending himself using social Media. That hurt and they made up false accusations to censure him and anyone that defends him.

My question is why didn't the patriot citizens of the six states kick up any dust about the fraud they all know occurred? We're all still just sitting here watching the country be destroyed by communists. If we are to remain a free country we have a [bleep] load of work to do to replace this corrupt government and jail these criminals and the lobbyists that own them.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Mathsr
I wouldn’t think it would make much difference whether Hillary was sworn in or not. Wouldn’t change what she said and the outcome seems to always be predetermined.

"I don't remember." "I can't recall". "I have no memory of that"

What rainshot said- the FBI has dossiers on everyone in DC. The Clintons requested 900 such, and over the 6 weeks they were "missing", only to magically reappear on a hall way table, they were undoubtedly copied by the Clintons with CC to DNC. And not just on those on the "opposition" Republican side.

"Keep your enemies close, and your "friends" even closer."

Killing them if the get out of line works too.

I have no doubt Obama, etc have kept their info line into the FBI well oiled - they were just smart enough to bury it, with MSM conspiracy..

Now they want CIA to have Carte Blanche to openly work inside the country, against American citizens. Those nasty racist white supremest terrorists, you know....

Last edited by las; 03/30/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by las

What rainshot said- the FBI has dossiers on everyone in DC. The Clintons requested 900 such, and over the 6 weeks they were "missing", only to magically reappear on a hall way table, they were undoubtedly copied by the Clintons with CC to DNC. And not just on those on the "opposition" Republican side.

I have no doubt Obama, etc have kept their info line into the FBI well oiled - they were just smart enough to bury it, with MSM conspiracy..

Now they want CIA to have Carte Blanc to openly work inside the country, against American citizens. Those nasty racist white supremest terrorists, you know....

Exactly. "It's against the law," is a phrase unknown to Democrats. It's "Don't worry, do what you want. We'll take care of it." The Democrat communists have this country by the short hairs.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by las

Now they want CIA to have Carte Blanche to openly work inside the country, against American citizens. Those nasty racist white supremest terrorists, you know....

LAS

I was going to type something similar to your first sentence -- she's a LAWYER smile

Last edited by ol_mike; 03/30/21.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
JeffP Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by rainshot

My question is why didn't the patriot citizens of the six states kick up any dust about the fraud they all know occurred? We're all still just sitting here watching the country be destroyed by communists. If we are to remain a free country we have a [bleep] load of work to do to replace this corrupt government and jail these criminals and the lobbyists that own them.

Because the politicians in those states are just the minor league swamp rats ....

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is no justice.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Hillary, Billary, Obummer, and Moochelle all fogging lawyers who were disbarred. What does that tell you? And you stupid fuggers voted for that crowd! LOL!

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Toddly
We are a banana republic.

Without the nice weather.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
161 members (257 mag, 2UP, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 14 invisible), 1,468 guests, and 828 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,904
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.