Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Florida Governor Rick De Santis said They will not be allowed in Florida.

Yep. Saw that this morning. State and govt agencies will not require vax passports.

But, he hasn't kicked private corps in the nuts yet about it. Needs to do that, too.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Riverc

Hope more states will follow...All this is going too far,read they want to treat unvaccinated people like smokers.

Far worse. They want them barred from all normal activities of free Americans, openly stating that they want this done to force them into being vaccinated. Smokers can choose not to smoke while at restaurants. The non-vaccinated cannot choose to be vaccinated only while at a restaurant.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Yep. Saw that this morning. State and govt agencies will not require vax passports.

But, he hasn't kicked private corps in the nuts yet about it. Needs to do that, too.

No, he clearly stated that he will not allow corporations or businesses to enforce the passport either.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Hope more states will follow...All this is going too far,read they want to treat unvaccinated people like smokers.

Far worse. They want them barred from all normal activities of free Americans, openly stating that they want this done to force them into being vaccinated. Smokers can choose not to smoke while at restaurants. The non-vaccinated cannot choose to be vaccinated only while at a restaurant.

Yeah, i have to agree with you...And it's going to be a winner for them,most people are going to break down and get the shot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone surprised? And guess who's first - NY.

New York state became the first state in the nation to roll out a vaccine passport last week. The technology, developed with IBM, will be used at entrances to stadiums, arenas, and businesses to prove the holder has received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Local Dirt,

You made a Good point.

NY was the hub of the hot zone planned from the beginning from a political battle between their guvignor and DJT. Cuomo was caught sending sick people into nursing homes to kill more seniors and rake in the additional fedral funds. Always in the media pushing for ventilators when he had a warehouse full and knew it. Nurses exposed his scam from the inside. I posted a thread on one of the heros who was a whistle blower.

I think your point leads to my next point.
Hegalian Dialectic....1. problem. 2. Reaction. 3. Solution

NY Starts off by amplifying and magnifying the problem.

Reaction was predictable.
They got everything they asked for and more.
Public, political, and religious support behind it all.

Solution is this Covid Pass to START with.
The rest will be the snowball of tyranny to follow.
I had a related thread when another puzzle piece was revealed.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15927942/1

The term that Bill Gates chose to use for the device he/ his new company patented is the "Certification Mark."
I think that this is what he is banking on to eventually be implemented with everyone's, ("great and small, rich and poor"), Covid Pass. It is one step beyond the other homo billionaire Jeff Beezos' hand scan. Please tell me if it's not in the link. Amazon One.
Elon Musk already unveiled his invention for the " in the forehead" part. Revelation chapter 13

What do you think about this?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/30/21.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

No, he clearly stated that he will not allow corporations or businesses to enforce the passport either.

Good. Didn't catch that part in Epoch Times report

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Anyone surprised? And guess who's first - NY.

New York state became the first state in the nation to roll out a vaccine passport last week. The technology, developed with IBM, will be used at entrances to stadiums, arenas, and businesses to prove the holder has received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Local Dirt,

You made a Good point.

NY was the hub of the hot zone planned from the beginning from a political battle between their guvignor and DJT. Cuomo was caught sending sick people into nursing homes to kill more seniors and rake in the additional fedral funds. Always in the media pushing for ventilators when he had a warehouse full and knew it. Nurses exposed his scam from the inside. I posted a thread on one of the heros who was a whistle blower.

I think your point leads to my next point.
Hegalian Dialectic....1. problem. 2. Reaction. 3. Solution

NY Starts off by amplifying and magnifying the problem.

Reaction was predictable.
They got everything they asked for and more.
Public, political, and religious support behind it all.

Solution is this Covid Pass to START with.
The rest will be the snowball of tyranny to follow.
I had a related thread when another puzzle piece was revealed.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15927942/1

The term that Bill Gates chose to use for the device he/ his new company patented is the "Certification Mark."
I think that this is what he is banking on to eventually be implemented with everyone's, ("great and small, rich and poor"), Covid Pass. It is one step beyond the other homo billionaire Jeff Beezos' hand scan. Please tell me if it's not in the link. Amazon One.
Elon Musk already unveiled his invention for the " in the forehead" part. Revelation chapter 13

What do you think about this?

What do I think?

Sign of the Beast

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

Yeah, i have to agree with you...And it's going to be a winner for them,most people are going to break down and get the shot.

Then I am "some" people.

Last edited by prplbkrr; 03/30/21.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by AB2506
Has there ever been a more pathetic press secretary than Jen Psaki?

I agree wholeheartedly, but can you imagine trying to spin the Biden administration in a good light?

Spin it for the good? I’ll have to circle back on that.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

Why would O'Biden do that? That is unprecedented. It's not like progressives have pressured financial institutions into blocking commerce with legal firearms companies in the past. Oh wait...

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Are they checking the vaccine passports of the million illegals crossing in right now? Be interesting to see what happens with the number of cases in Texas in the next month or so. Would be surprised if it doesn’t spike.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"“This is something we are working through. We want to provide clarity to the public,” she added."

that right there is funny. If the public ever got even a glimpse of clarity, we would rise up and kill everyone in DC

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Are they checking the vaccine passports of the million illegals crossing in right now? Be interesting to see what happens with the number of cases in Texas in the next month or so. Would be surprised if it doesn’t spike.

The liars would never admit infected illegals had anything to do with a CCP virus spike. Prolly those white supremacists trying to buy groceries, get their prescriptions filled, or buy $1/gal more expensive gasoline.

Texans are chickens to be plucked. They didn't vote for Resident Hiden enough.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
"“This is something we are working through. We want to provide clarity to the public,” she added."

that right there is funny. If the public ever got even a glimpse of clarity, we would rise up and kill everyone in DC

Liar speak for "we don't have a clue what we're doing and are in complete chaos, but we're going to keep the illegal browns coming, no matter who or what that affects".

Trufe on part 2. They'll never stop with their agenda now.. until forced to, one way or the other.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 51 invisible), 2,652 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,565
Posts18,453,783
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.