Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 22 23
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Approximately four weeks ago I was diagnosed with COVID 19. My initial symptoms were just a strong headache and loss of smell. But those symptoms quickly became the least of my problems. My breathing became weaker and weaker and I ended up having to spend five days in the hospital.

To make matters even worse, my wife and children ended up with the same diagnosis. But thankfully, their symptoms were nowhere near as bad as my own.

I won't bore everyone with the details, but suffice to say it was a very tough month. My doctor said I could have even died. To be fair I should admit that I have severe diabetes and high blood pressure as well. This mostly stems from my drinking and obesity. Two things I am working to remedy now that God has given me a second chance. I also had severe bronchitis when I was a kid and they say that could have had an effect as well.

I want to apologize to all the people I ridiculed concerning COVID 19 and the vaccine. Hindsight is 20/20 and had I known then what I know now, I would have kept my mouth shut and taken this much more seriously. Would have saved myself and my family a lot of grief.

If you can get the vaccine, get the vaccine. And if you don't have to interact with people, don't interact with people until this all blows over.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
BP-B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Annnnddddd...Tomorrow is April 1st.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ingwe

Guessing 'somebody' flipped the calendar page a day too early

FJB & FJT
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Laffin'....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Originally Posted by GregW
Laffin'....

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Approximately four weeks ago I was diagnosed with COVID 19. My initial symptoms were just a strong headache and loss of smell. But those symptoms quickly became the least of my problems. My breathing became weaker and weaker and I ended up having to spend five days in the hospital.

To make matters even worse, my wife and children ended up with the same diagnosis. But thankfully, their symptoms were nowhere near as bad as my own.

I won't bore everyone with the details, but suffice to say it was a very tough month. My doctor said I could have even died. To be fair I should admit that I have severe diabetes and high blood pressure as well. This mostly stems from my drinking and obesity. Two things I am working to remedy now that God has given me a second chance. I also had severe bronchitis when I was a kid and they say that could have had an effect as well.

I want to apologize to all the people I ridiculed concerning COVID 19 and the vaccine. Hindsight is 20/20 and had I known then what I know now, I would have kept my mouth shut and taken this much more seriously. Would have saved myself and my family a lot of grief.

If you can get the vaccine, get the vaccine. And if you don't have to interact with people, don't interact with people until this all blows over.

Atonement completed.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
On a serious note...How was your trip to Texas?

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Sorry to hear this, Brother 'Flave. Be so kind as to provide your Go Fund Me page so we can help. I've got a Whole Life Policy that I bought from Safariman that I'll cash out so I can do my part.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Kingston be yelling out "finally...something we can share!"

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lol

IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I see that dang wind has finally died down.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
THE fool showed back up just in time.....go figure.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
🤣🤣🤣

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
pears.....howw as the Rickles convention

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Sorry to hear this, Brother 'Flave. Be so kind as to provide your Go Fund Me page so we can help. I've got a Whole Life Policy that I bought from Safariman that I'll cash out so I can do my part.

Bother Flave, wishing you a God Speed on your recovery. Zelle, CashApp$ and VenMo work instantaneously, if GoFundMe takes too long.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Sounds like the pot in Florida has taken a turn for stronger. Or someone has hacked Deflave. How about giving us your treatment details? Quarantined in a topless bar with an unlimited credit card?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Exactly.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
10 pages easy

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rickt300
How about giving us your treatment details?

I just wanna hear the part apart how God saved his ass...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
734 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 21, 12308300, 74 invisible), 2,707 guests, and 1,369 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,623
Posts18,398,611
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.