-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The democrats cheated and stole the 2020 election. The democrats all used fraud to win the election. They used vote swapping voter machines, counting machines which swapped votes, mail in voting, ballot harvesting, illegals voting, and dead people voting. The voting numbers were adjusted by overseas parties and by democrats in the states. They certified fraudulent voter tallies in the US congress. This voter fraud occurred in every state. So what makes anyone think the republicans have a chance of ever being elected in 2022 or 2024? Remove all of the democrats and republicans who won in the 2020 election ASAP. If we do not then in less than 2 years America will be a communist country. It is very close now.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 03/31/21.
GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Put frog in water. Slowly turn up temperature.

Now you know how good educated Germans let Hitler take over their country.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
ShaunRyan, Well said and spot on. As close to a short and correct answer as it could be put.

"Politicians" came to be once they knew they could promise "free" stuff and get another term to fill their own pockets and those who would finance them. These people went into office for their own benefit, not the good of the Nation. Most were not interested in the betterment of the founding, just power and personal gain. And so it is today on a grand scale.

At some point soon, they will have taken everything there is left to take.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
40 years of liberal brainwashing in schools followed up by those kids growing up and getting jobs running things.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
It may get worse before it gets better.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The original constitutional document and bill of rights were the most wise documents ever put together to allow people to thrive. Freedom...just do no harm. States rights... so you could vote with your feet. A central power restricted and explicitly defined...to prevent usurping rights of the individual. Three branches of federal government... to keep balance of power.

However, no document can protect those rights for "We the People" without vigilance from "We the People"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
To all of us that just wanted to be left alone, worked hard to provide and prosper, took our eyes off what was conspiring to change our way of life, time is up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With in a very short time there will be people dead and dying before their time. Experiments and Communism extract a high toll on life.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We got here because the Democrat Party is the biggest crime syndicate in the history of the planet. And they've systematically, over the last 100 years, infiltrated and corrupted the media, education system and entertainment industry. That gave them a platform to brainwash generation after generation to abandon every aspect of traditional values, respect, class, patriotism, self reliance and sense of reality. So we have legions of people were have no values, no class, are addicted to government crack, make encuses for all their own failures, lack ambition, and believe the blue pill matrix is in fact reality.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
As I have already said, God kept vengeance for Himself but expected us to administer justice in our communities. We have abdicated that role to men lesser than ourselves, and gotten the current situation as a reward for our apathy and self-centeredness.

+1

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
You voted republican regardless and gave your children to the government to raise. But you sure showed that other team. And wasn't free daycare great?

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 45_100
ShaunRyan, I agree with most of what you posted except the "we" part of it. I think most of us did our part by voting and trying to exercise our rights as American citizens. Politicians stacked the deck against us with that two party system and campaign financing. Good candidates could not get on the ballot if tney didnt conform to party lines. You basically had to come up throught tne ranks by demonstrating you were are party loyalist. Only then would you be endorsed to run on the ballot. As a result the choice was between whatever two candidates the parties wanted to run. Most of us voted against the most undesirable candidate. Ross Perot demonstrated what would happen if a third party tried to run a candidate. He was the best choice of the three but we ended up with the worst of the three candidates. Personally, I voted for Reagan and Trump. In every other case I voted against the other candidate.

The"we" is collective and spans generations. The distortion of our political system spanned those same generations. People weren't taught the actual concepts behind the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution in school, only simplistic, paint-by-number, cartoon representations of them. Same with actual history. Those concepts and the warnings that go with them are implicit--and sometimes explicit---in the documents themselves, as well as in the debates leading up to them.

But most people never bothered to read farther than what they were taught in school. I didn't until my mid-twenties, and I've been a lifelong reader.

We sat on the sidelines while the deck was stacked against us. Our shortcoming hasn't been a failure to exercise our rights but a failure to shoulder the responsibilities that come with them.

After WWII we let our guard down, McCarthy and the cold war notwithstanding. The fall of the USSR and the Berlin wall reinforced the illusion. Hell, we won, right?

It's been nonstop marketing and manipulation ever since, with us falling for it. Radar ranges and Barcoloungers and Hollywood blockbusters became more important than liberty.

Pursuit of happiness is a wonderful thing. Blind pursuit of happiness not so much.

They used our own optimism and hope against us and we let them.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wabigoon
It may get worse before it gets better.

Originally Posted by Diesel
To all of us that just wanted to be left alone, worked hard to provide and prosper, took our eyes off what was conspiring to change our way of life, time is up.

Well said.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Too many Americans are asking and voting for "What will my country do for me" rather than " What can I do for my country (and myself)."

Yup ..... Therein lay the weakness of democracy. Voters are totally selfish and will always vote for their own benefit over the benefit of the whole nation.

That's why your country (and mine) have become so liberal. Voters want the "free" stuff and social programs no matter what the cost. Political leaders have to give in or not get elected. Just mention austerity or cut backs and see how fast you ARE NOT elected.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
if you really have to ask 'how we got here', you just have not been paying attention

Sam......

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Take property taxes for example. We all pay them, we may bitch about it but we pay them. But take a step back and just look at what property taxes really are. You are paying a yearly tax on something you already own, the government decides how much you should pay, and if you don’t pay, the government steals your property. That doesn’t sound like something the founders would have liked very much, does it?
The globalists are pushing for their big reset, when it is the conservatives in this country that should be demanding it.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 222ND, 12344mag, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 71 invisible), 2,553 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,176
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.