24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fahq Pence! He's a worthless piece of schitt.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
BP-B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Pence could win with Jeb Busch as VP. grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ron DeSantis of Tom Cotton

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pence is part of the swamp....we need a guy that will throw punch after punch ..like the dems do ..screw what u think

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

There was a time I wouldn't give Pence a second thought. But I think he made a good accounting of himself as VP. He did have a tough boss to work for...... I like his stance on China, he seemed to absolutely support holding China accountable and bringing back jobs.

Having said that, Niki Haley checks a lot of boxes, including the electable ones.

As much as a I support Trump and his hardnose policies on China and immigration, I don't think he'll make much it past the Iowa primaries.

Haley is nothing more than a quota baby.

Political whore.

A quota baby?

She supported Trump 'til he went off the rails, and still supports his policy. Women, comes from immigrant parents--those are things that will tie the Demos in knots. She is conservative, has stayed (mostly) away from the NeoCon thinking, and is electable.

She's anti-gun. Or dont you care?

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Just what are the perks of a former VP?

Well, for starters, hes a former VP.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
GOP needs to run a “F*** China, F*** illegal immigration, F*** the corporations, pro-freedom, anti-war” candidate.

It’s time to become the pro-working man, pro-freedom party. If they continue the cheap labor, corporate azz-kizzing, pro-military intervention stuff, they can kiss it goodbye.

DeSantis ought to be talking with Tulsi Gabbards about making a run in 2024. Serious. They both got their head screwed on straight (yeah, she needs to get right on gun rights, but otherwise, I’d trust her more than Haley, to do the right thing).

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by G23
I've been reading Pompeo is making some appearances in Iowa.

G23

He is. I like the guy. But DeSantis is my early choice.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Cruz/Haley ticket.

Pence burned his bridges.....

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think DeSantis has one more term of eligibility to run for Governor of Florida and my guess is he will go that route. But what do I know.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
You have to win elections. I don't think Trump is electable in 2024. He'll be too old and now he has even more negatives than in the last election.

Biden blew the theory of being too old to win out of the water this last election, unless the election was stolen. Never Trumpers shouldn't fret another Donald Trump or outside the establishment presidency ever again. The swamp will make sure that never happens again and provide a list of stooges for the republican faithful to cast their vote for. LOL!

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
It’s funny how alpinecrick and IndyCA35 view Trump as having too many negatives.
It’s really a shame when 74 million people are more astute than you.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Trump won’t get the RNC nomination.

Our voting system is still rigged and will remain rigged.

Just look at GA, so called big election reform legislation doing absolutely Nothing to combat the #1 Culprit, electronic voting machines.

Nobody in Government is trying to fix this, nobody.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pence = NO
Haley= NO

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
It’s funny how alpinecrick and IndyCA35 view Trump as having too many negatives.
It’s really a shame when 74 million people are more astute than you.

The problem with you (and most of the remaining people on the Fire) is that you confuse (a) what you or I think about a candidate with (b) what most of the voters think.

Read my sig line if you wonder if I would vote for Trump if he got the nomination in 2024. With many voters, Trump had too many negatives to win in 2020. After January 6, and after four years of censorship by the MSM and FaceBook, he will have even more.

We need to win. Not just make a statement.

As for Pence, he would get even fewer votes than Trump. He knows that and will not run.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Cruz/Haley ticket.

A Harvard educated litigator and a political whore. That combination has return America to greatness written all over it. LOL!!! Wonder if Ted Cruz or Niki ever earned a paycheck out side of government???

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump/Lindell or Lindell/Trump. Take your pick. The rest are politicians, and thus are duds. I do agree that the GOP machine will fight outsiders tooth and dirty nail moving forward. I want another firepisser, not another Bushy cupcake. Compassionate conservatism is code for thinly veiled liberalism.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I'm sticking with President Trump until he tells us he's not running. I think Hawley would be a good VP for him too. Maybe even Neom from South Dakota.

I am very sure the GOP will try to shove Jeb Bush down our throats again. They may even float the idea of him and Pence running together. Both would be an epic fail but the fix is already in with the swamp as they are showing us who they will not allow to run.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Gabbard-Trump

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

There was a time I wouldn't give Pence a second thought. But I think he made a good accounting of himself as VP. He did have a tough boss to work for...... I like his stance on China, he seemed to absolutely support holding China accountable and bringing back jobs.

Having said that, Niki Haley checks a lot of boxes, including the electable ones.

As much as a I support Trump and his hardnose policies on China and immigration, I don't think he'll make much it past the Iowa primaries.

Here it is, only a couple months into the new administration and already people have forgotten that primaries and votes don’t count in the new election process.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
427 members (007FJ, 1lesfox, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 38 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 999 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,731
Posts18,400,932
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.