Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

There was a time I wouldn't give Pence a second thought. But I think he made a good accounting of himself as VP. He did have a tough boss to work for...... I like his stance on China, he seemed to absolutely support holding China accountable and bringing back jobs.

Having said that, Niki Haley checks a lot of boxes, including the electable ones.

As much as a I support Trump and his hardnose policies on China and immigration, I don't think he'll make much it past the Iowa primaries.

Here it is, only a couple months into the new administration and already people have forgotten that primaries and votes don’t count in the new election process.

Sad ain’t it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

C
C
Nope. We need trump back in office to fix what bidan has destroyed and more.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'm interested in a Pompeo candidacy

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it could be the halo effect, who knows in 3 years whether DeSantis will still be a household name based on his handling of the pandemic

Remember Guliani was considered a strong presidential front runner but when he ran, all he could do was talk about 9/11 and he came across as having little depth. It became a running joke how many times he'd mention 9/11 no matter what question he was asked.

That said, I think DeSantis is the strongest candidate at the moment and unless he gets Matt Gaetz'd between now and then I have to believe he is going to be in the mix as a leading front runner.

I don't know alot about him, but I like the idea of a strong republican governor being president, especially one from a swing state and one that has addressed voting issues.

Pence would be maybe 20th, 30th on my list of people I'd want to be president. I can't name those ahead of them now, but I'd come up with them if pressed.

Last edited by KFWA; 04/01/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by fburgtx
GOP needs to run a “F*** China, F*** illegal immigration, F*** the corporations, pro-freedom, anti-war” candidate.

You lost me at "F*** the corporations."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Trump has several good choices. Pence is not one of them.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

There was a time I wouldn't give Pence a second thought. But I think he made a good accounting of himself as VP. He did have a tough boss to work for...... I like his stance on China, he seemed to absolutely support holding China accountable and bringing back jobs.

Having said that, Niki Haley checks a lot of boxes, including the electable ones.

As much as a I support Trump and his hardnose policies on China and immigration, I don't think he'll make much it past the Iowa primaries.

Here it is, only a couple months into the new administration and already people have forgotten that primaries and votes don’t count in the new election process.

Sad ain’t it.

The Bolshevik operatives assigned to monitor this site must be laughing their a$$es off reading these who are the Republicans going to run in 2024 posts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Snowball's chance in hell ?

Not fur me fur sure

nor for me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The democrats cheated and stole the 2020 election. The democrats all used fraud to win the election. They used vote swapping voter machines, counting machines which swapped votes, mail in voting, ballot harvesting, illegals voting, and dead people voting. The voting numbers were adjusted by overseas parties and by democrats in the states. They certified fraudulent voter tallies in the US congress. This voter fraud occurred in every state. Our voting system is still rigged and will remain rigged. So what makes anyone think the republicans have a chance of ever being elected in 2022 or 2024?

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Absent a Civil War the Dimmicraps will run the country until it is taken over by China.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by OldTimeHunter
Absent a Civil War the Dimmicraps will run the country until it is taken over by China.

Sad reality. We not voting our way out of this. That ship has sailed.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The democrats cheated and stole the 2020 election. The democrats all used fraud to win the election. They used vote swapping voter machines, counting machines which swapped votes, mail in voting, ballot harvesting, illegals voting, and dead people voting. The voting numbers were adjusted by overseas parties and by democrats in the states. They certified fraudulent voter tallies in the US congress. This voter fraud occurred in every state. Our voting system is still rigged and will remain rigged. So what makes anyone think the republicans have a chance of ever being elected in 2022 or 2024?

To give the illusion of honest elections the swamp will offer up Mitt Romney or a John Kasich type to give the republican faithful someone to swoon over and vote for. Lol!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OldTimeHunter

Too late, already there.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by smokepole
GOP needs to run a “F*** China, F*** illegal immigration, F*** the corporations, pro-freedom, anti-war” candidate.

If you think the large corporations are looking out for American prosperity, American workers, and the “American” way of life, you are sadly mistaken.

Look at Delta/Nike/Coke/Target/Facebook/Amazon/GM/Ford, and tell me those corporations aren’t actively damaging the USA.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I bet I could get more votes than Pence for 2024 and nobody even knows me!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pass on Pence. Jim Jordan for President in 2024.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeb Bush would out poll him (Pence) in a primary. LOL

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

If you think the large corporations are looking out for American prosperity, American workers, and the “American” way of life, you are sadly mistaken.

Look at Delta/Nike/Coke/Target/Facebook/Amazon/GM/Ford, and tell me those corporations aren’t actively damaging the USA.

"F*** the corporations" is a lot different than your reply above.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
DeSantis 24

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Nollij
Trump/Lindell or Lindell/Trump. Take your pick. The rest are politicians, and thus are duds. I do agree that the GOP machine will fight outsiders tooth and dirty nail moving forward. I want another firepisser, not another Bushy cupcake. Compassionate conservatism is code for thinly veiled liberalism.

The pillow guy? Seriously ? He's a looney tune.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, Bclark, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 1,399 guests, and 739 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,675
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.