J
JeffP Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
THE RUSSIANs

You can’t make this stuff up

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, they ARE White, don't you know.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
They will not need a defense, there will be no prosecution! It all good. Remember, they are incapable of doing anything wrong they are democraps.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It will most likely be swept under the rug.It's all crooked.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As pointed out above, no defense needed.

Why do you think "The Big Guy" is president?

Because the Statists needed someone who is compromised to work with. This is quid pro quo - Joe does their bidding and in return he and his family are immune from all prosecution.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

J
JeffP Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
This is my point. The FBI gets to say the thing was hacked and tainted. Nothing to see here

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If it was Russians, it was Russians who defected and are in the FBI protection program. Thus they do whatever the FBI tells them to.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah I heard part of his interview. Yeah it might have been my laptop, THAT GOT HACKED, or STOLEN, or COMPROMISED BY RUSSIANS. Fugging pathetic. And you better believe the Dems and the media will play up the sympathy card because of his whole drug addiction thing. Instead of him being a corrupt piece of garbage that sold out his country, he'll be a victim of the whole drug crisis and a victim of anti American forces (probably aligned with Trump).

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What's really funny is Slow Joe being referred to as "the big guy", so pathetic.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If it was the Russians, how do they explain the photographs of Hunter, the crack pipe, the underage girl(s), the women who arn't his wife, his drug use? The photos i saw are not photoshopped.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sako76
What's really funny is Slow Joe being referred to as "the big guy", so pathetic.

At some level, Slow Joe has confidence issues. That's why he constantly exaggerates or lies about his past. He lies so much, he can't remember his own lies, which is partly why he is often so confused.

Being called the "big guy" strokes his ego.He needs it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
why would Hunter Biden need a defense? The issue is as dead as last week's fish heads. Only a fool would even think this would go further now that his Dad is the President.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AB2506
If it was the Russians, how do they explain the photographs of Hunter, the crack pipe, the underage girl(s), the women who arn't his wife, his drug use? The photos i saw are not photoshopped.

The little girl was a 9 yo Russian KGB agent?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Russian commies going to great expense and great pains to compromise American commies. While at the same time supporting American Capitalists?

Something stinks about this entire five year long scenario.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cs2blue
They will not need a defense, there will be no prosecution! It all good. Remember, they are incapable of doing anything wrong they are democraps.

Correct. After all, nothing is going to happen to the son of the Democrats' Glorious Leader.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
why would Hunter Biden need a defense? The issue is as dead as last week's fish heads. Only a fool would even think this would go further now that his Dad is the President.

PREZACTLY!

Hunter and the Hiden Biden Crime Family are untouchable now that the DemoRat’s are back in control. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by cs2blue

Correct. After all, nothing is going to happen to the son of the Democrats' Glorious Leader.

L.W.

B.S. Glorious Leader? More like figurehead. He's no more of a leader of anything than I am. If he didn't have handlers, he couldn't remember what day of the week it is.

However, the Demonrats will protect Demonrats.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
He should have told the interviewer “I was so wasted on Cocaine back then I don’t know!”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Unless the puppet masters decide it's time for cameltoe to take over. Then some "new facts" will come to light, that were known 6 months ago.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
And you better believe the Dems and the media will play up the sympathy card because of his whole drug addiction thing. Instead of him being a corrupt piece of garbage that sold out his country, he'll be a victim of the whole drug crisis and a victim of anti American forces (probably aligned with Trump).

Are you referring to the drug crisis that his father is making a lot worse by letting any crook who can walk come into the US from Mexico?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 22kHornet, 224th, 53 invisible), 2,068 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,069
Posts18,463,542
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.