efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by fburgtx
GOP needs to run a “F*** China, F*** illegal immigration, F*** the corporations, pro-freedom, anti-war” candidate.

You lost me at "F*** the corporations."

If you think the large corporations are looking out for American prosperity, American workers, and the “American” way of life, you are sadly mistaken.

Look at Delta/Nike/Coke/Target/Facebook/Amazon/GM/Ford, and tell me those corporations aren’t actively damaging the USA.

Completely agree; would love to see another populist take up the Trump mantle & run on it.

Can’t really see who that’d be; convinced the establishment will never allow an outsider in again.

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 358WCF
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

There was a time I wouldn't give Pence a second thought. But I think he made a good accounting of himself as VP. He did have a tough boss to work for...... I like his stance on China, he seemed to absolutely support holding China accountable and bringing back jobs.

Having said that, Niki Haley checks a lot of boxes, including the electable ones.

As much as a I support Trump and his hardnose policies on China and immigration, I don't think he'll make much it past the Iowa primaries.

Haley is nothing more than a quota baby.

Political whore.

A quota baby?

She supported Trump 'til he went off the rails, and still supports his policy. Women, comes from immigrant parents--those are things that will tie the Demos in knots. She is conservative, has stayed (mostly) away from the NeoCon thinking, and is electable.

She's anti-gun. Or dont you care?

She'd never get my vote. But, I'm in the minority, so that doesn't mean she couldn't / wouldn't win.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Pence, 2024, a snowball's chance in the hot place.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Definitely a no for any office. He is a traitor.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Pence, De Santis, Hailly, Trump.... doesn’t matter. Dominion and the Deep State will “Select “ our Presidents from this day forward.

Those that think elections matter and we can elect our way out of this are either naive , ignorant, or brain dead.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

There was a time I wouldn't give Pence a second thought. But I think he made a good accounting of himself as VP. He did have a tough boss to work for...... I like his stance on China, he seemed to absolutely support holding China accountable and bringing back jobs.

Having said that, Niki Haley checks a lot of boxes, including the electable ones.

As much as a I support Trump and his hardnose policies on China and immigration, I don't think he'll make much it past the Iowa primaries.

Political whore.

A quota baby?

She supported Trump 'til he went off the rails, and still supports his policy. Women, comes from immigrant parents--those are things that will tie the Demos in knots. She is conservative, has stayed (mostly) away from the NeoCon thinking, and is electable.

LMAO

Lets see, those boxes you think need checked DEFINE quota fillers.

She's poison, and your carrying democrat water.

Do they make you lick the back of their hand after they smack you with it?

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Political whore.

A quota baby?

LMAO

Lets see, those boxes you think need checked DEFINE quota fillers.

She's poison, and your carrying democrat water.

Do they make you lick the back of their hand after they smack you with it?

Nah. He crawl up dey laig.

Like a ferret. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Pence, De Santis, Hailly, Trump.... doesn’t matter. Dominion and the Deep State will “Select “ our Presidents from this day forward.

Those that think elections matter and we can elect our way out of this are either naive , ignorant, or brain dead.

BINGO!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by OldTimeHunter
Absent a Civil War the Dimmicraps will run the country until it is taken over by China.

Sad reality. We not voting our way out of this. That ship has sailed.

The only votes that will count now will be those cast from the rooftops @ 2650fps.

War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mike doesn't stand a chance. But, it's my understanding that he did what the Constitution required him to do. If DJT would of had any victories in Court maybe that wold of been different. But, he did what the Constitution required him to do. I can respect a man who believes in the Constitution knowing full well what it was going to cost the Country.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If the crooked voting process doesn't get fixed it won't matter a hill of beans who the GOP puts up there.

Black Cows Matter!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by muleshoe
If the crooked voting process doesn't get fixed it won't matter a hill of beans who the GOP puts up there.

Do you see any legislative action designed to “fix it”?

Please , don’t bring up the Georgia Joke, legislation, that is flat out useless.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by tikkanut

hopefully..........

biden & cameltoe haven't run America into the dirt by then

I am thinking we have a 50/50 chance of economic mayhem before Joke biden's first 100 days are up. We are at about day 72.

4 years... zero chance there won't be a fundamental collapse.

Last edited by CashisKing; 04/02/21. Reason: Damn phone typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Do you see any legislative action designed to “fix it”?

Please , don’t bring up the Georgia Joke, legislation, that is flat out useless.

Nope, I see zero chance of anything meaningful being done.

Black Cows Matter!
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
696 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 72 invisible), 2,703 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,688
Posts18,399,775
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.