-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 25 26
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What’s does it mean? It means society will not be free No society is free if they don’t follow Judeo Christian values

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Amen, PTL, and gawd bless you all!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
It means the Leftists, MSM, DNC, Satan, Commies and CCP are winning. Congratulations.

No matter what you see right now, God never loses.

Read Job 12 and see what control God has over the gov't, politics and countries in general.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UPhiker
If you live a good, moral life, you'll end up where you're supposed to.

In that, you are saying that you can "do good" yourself into heaven. If that is the case then Jesus died for nothing.

In reality, there are none who can merit going to heaven without Jesus' righteousness imparted upon us None! It's the work of the cross not our own good works. No matter what you (or I) do, we will never be good enough to go.

Romans 3:23 NIV ..... for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Isaiah 64:6 ...... But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousness [good works] is as filthy rags

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
For the first time in 80 years, the number of Americans with dedicated church attendance has fallen below 50%. According to a Gallup poll released Monday, only 47% of those polled confirmed that they are members of a religious body. This is quite a decline from previous years of polling, which saw the number hover around the 70% mark for several decades. Unsurprisingly, the downward trend began around the dawn of the new century.
In the Christian church, it's a lot worse than that. In recent years, many churches have turned their backs on the Lord, preaching homosexuality and other sins. They are no longer Christian no matter what they call themselves. For accurate numbers you need to subtract the members of non-Christian churches.
The Bible tells of a great falling away from the Word as the end days approach. Is this it?

As church attendance has declined, many churches have "sold their souls to Satan" by watering down the words of the God, and leading people to believe that some "sins"are now, not really sins after all. Homosexuality and gay marriage are the ones that immediately come to mind. The words written in the Holy Bible and the word of God have no changed, and for people to believe that it is okay to practice deviant behavior, and to go against God's word, can only mean one thing...........they are going to be in for a rude awakening come Judgement Day.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Fewer children will be molested by clergy.

So, do you really believe that come Judgement Day, St. Peter will say to you..........."Welcome, we're going to give you a pass for thinking the way you do."

If you do, just remember the words of Gomer Pyle..............."surprise, surprise, surprise."

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
We are in the " end times". Sodom and Gomorrah were like this in the end. Prepare yourselves!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The more you know of man's law... the more lawful you will be.

The more you know of God's law... the higher your morality will be.

Very few here willfully poach game outside of man's hunting laws... and very few here openly defile God.

God's law far surpasses man's law.

Anarchy is life with neither God's law... nor man's law.

A tremendous number of people in the world today believe Anarchy equates to enlightenment. These are the same people that throw a conniption fit if there's a missing pickle on their McDonald's McDouble.

If not going to church allows you to lose your way... your weakness is the most powerful tool that the enemy can wield.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I feel so sorry for some of you.

It really troubles me reading some of these posts, this is the holiest week of the year. Satan is in those posts.

Having god in my life and going to church faithfully has made me the man I am today. This world would be a much better place if we all did, and I doubt even the non-believers would argue with that.

I don't see a declining attendance at my parish. In fact we have been full capacity (with masks) all week. Very nice to see

Happy Easter to you

Last edited by cooperfan; 04/03/21.
IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The government took over education in the 1960s and has promoted leftism ever since. Leftism has become a religion for many people today. We call them liberals.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
For the first time in 80 years, the number of Americans with dedicated church attendance has fallen below 50%. According to a Gallup poll released Monday, only 47% of those polled confirmed that they are members of a religious body. This is quite a decline from previous years of polling, which saw the number hover around the 70% mark for several decades. Unsurprisingly, the downward trend began around the dawn of the new century.
In the Christian church, it's a lot worse than that. In recent years, many churches have turned their backs on the Lord, preaching homosexuality and other sins. They are no longer Christian no matter what they call themselves. For accurate numbers you need to subtract the members of non-Christian churches.
The Bible tells of a great falling away from the Word as the end days approach. Is this it?

They've been saying that for 2k year. Every generation claims they live in the end days.
That's true. However, the Bible lists numerous things that must happen in the end days and we're seeing more of them in recent years than has every happened before.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I was saved in 1993 after spending several years of my adult life paying very little attention to God or what plan he may have had for me. That began to change after a divorce and an accident that nearly cost me the use of my left hand. Then one night in October after not being able to sleep I took a walk in the woods, very moonlit night. That's when I realized I needed God to help me in life. That was a Friday night. Sunday I went to church after having not went for nearly 20 years.

I've kept going since then. There were times when I was tempted to look at others and thinking of them as hypocrites as being a reason to not go then a thought came to my mind. I wasn't there just for me. I was in my early 30s then and there were several elderly people there that seemed to think of me as part of their family. I've always been drawn to older people and they to me. I saw me being there as something that brought a smile to their faces and knew if I faded away from going they would miss seeing me. That's when I began to see there is a place for all of us in a church that preaches and teaches the Bible. It's not just about me but about what I can do to fill my place and try to assure the future generations of having some place to attend church and the freedom to make a choice in life to follow God or not follow God. To not stand for that is a dis-service to them. The Bible tells us to contend for the faith once delivered to the saints. Our founding fathers set this nation us so we could pursue that. I want the same for all that live beyond my life and for me a strong church is part of that. I can impact that for the good and intend to do so.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
John 3:16 says a lot.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

They've been saying that for 2k year. Every generation claims they live in the end days.
That's true. However, the Bible lists numerous things that must happen in the end days and we're seeing more of them in recent years than has every happened before.

Whether we are actually in end days or not yet... does it really matter?

Would you be more gooder today if the world was ending tomorrow... or the same good and moral man you should be every day?

Does God reward ass-kissers?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Their was a time when church attendance was mandatory. The Salem witch-hunt comes to mind.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
John 3:16 says a lot.

Yes it does Richard. I just wish more people could see that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by UPhiker
If you live a good, moral life, you'll end up where you're supposed to.

In that, you are saying that you can "do good" yourself into heaven. If that is the case then Jesus died for nothing.

In reality, there are none who can merit going to heaven without Jesus' righteousness imparted upon us None! It's the work of the cross not our own good works. No matter what you (or I) do, we will never be good enough to go.

Romans 3:23 NIV ..... for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Isaiah 64:6 ...... But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousness [good works] is as filthy rags

Lots of religion will beat us with the OT.

I believe Christ covered all our sin.

We can't mess it up if we try.

I go to church regular but church is everywhere I AM.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A declining Church attendance in our society equals a declining society.

Black Cows Matter!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Everyone is one heart beat away from their end day.

Birth pains are occuring.
20,000 earthquakes were recorded in 2000 with average intensity of 2.4.

2020 recorded 120,000 with average intensity of 4.2.

In Noah's time, it probably rained ten days before the scoffers got concerned. Of course, the bigger the fool the more time it took to get their attention.

Of course, the unbelievers will take solace in HIS having said HE would not drown the Earth again, while forgetting what HE said about the signs of HIS coming again. Fools.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 7 invisible), 1,583 guests, and 735 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,544
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.