Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Grumpy old man thread

What's your poison? Trudeau is dictator of North America! It's all a plot! We own the US! No mention of space aliens...yet!

Let's start with the Canadians. Trudeau is going to ruin this country. He hasn't got the vaccines he said he would get! His inaction is killing Canadians. But that's just a ruse. We're hiding stocks of the Corona virus here! And the antidote! More on where we got it hidden in a moment. Understand that the US is controlled by Canada - not the Chinese as has floated around in the media for years.

But it's an easy rumour to start. Think about it - BC - that's where most of the Asians are! Don't people there refer to The lower mainland as Hongcouver? Only the Asians can afford real estate in that area (except for Surrey).

Between them and the hippies and the homos, the left coast is really messed up. It's the same with California, Washington and especially Oregon!! These are all great places to carry out covert operations. The population is too messed up to notice anything unusal!

Think about it! Canadian Continental Operations (CCO) is on Denman and Hornby Island. Denman and Hornby what? Exactly. Not many people know about that place. The people who do, think it's a place full of old hippies! That's where the virus has been stored since 1956! Hidden in plain sight! What virus stocks?

[Linked Image from images.glaciermedia.ca]

In 2019, a story was planted in the NY Times that the COVID attack was planned at a resort hotel near Jasper, Alberta. Asians were reportedly seen there. With three provinces full of nothing east of BC, it was perfect for Ottawa to conduct covert operations with no chance of discovery...but it wasn't the Asians controlling things!

The beauty is, the Americans are so angry that Biden was elected, that a special branch of the US government called Majestic 12 can continue to operate under the radar. Majestic 12 is a branch of Ottawa's Canadian Continental Operations. Hah! So bizarre that no one would ever believe it! That's why it's worked so smoothly since WWII!

But what about the US? Haven't you ever wondered why Trump picked Florida as his base of operations? That's easy. It's controlled by Canada! Primarily the French Canadians with help from the Cubans!

You thought that I had forgot about them, didn't you? Well, I didn't!

But more on the virus. It's the Democrat's fault! It is actually an old strain, created in the 1950s, when John Diefenbaker was prime minister of Canada. He secretly controlled the Eisenhower administration and all of North America. The cure for the virus is kept in several places. Denman Island, the Diefenbunker (still) and in an old oak box in the US Senate.The formula is written on a piece of paper and kept by a Republican. A secret caretaker.

Haven't you wondered how Trump could get the virus at his advanced age, and survive? I just told you why! It's just bizarre! And he never told the public that he got any shots!

To recap, the Canadians created the virus in the 1950s. The secret formula is recorded on old typewriter paper, in an oak box, located on the Senate floor in Washington, on Denman Island in the Strait of Georgia (sounds Russian!), and deep within the bowels of the Diefenbunker, just west of Ottawa. Decommissioned? Not a chance!

Remember January 6th in Washington? The Klan almost blew that mission! (and is WAS the Klan!) Lucky that the Senator charged with protecting the virus formula was evacuated!

Stocks of prepared virus are kept on Denman Island on Canada's left coast. It is isolated. The US is controlled by Canada via our headquarters in Florida. Isn't it coincidence that Trump's home is in Florida? The same place that swarms of French Canadians go to in the winter? The French Canadians are actually a part of Canadian Special Operations Forces Command.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
GB1

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Yup, hippies and homo's are a real concern. LOL

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Are you one of those hippies or homos who live on Denman? Come on, where do they keep the virus?

[Linked Image from media-cdn.tripadvisor.com]

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It should be blanket bombed, all Virus, hippies, and homo's would be eradicated.
Looks like it would make a nice penal colony.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673 and Steve;
Happy Easter and good afternoon to you both, I hope the Easter weekend finds you and your respective yours well.

There used to be an island that was a bow hunting destination - but I want to say it might have been Bowen Island?

We fished off of Hornby, Denman and Lasqueti Islands a few different times too, but I don't recall much other than sea lions on Lasqueti and seals on all of them. That would have been from '82 and forward to about a decade back that we fished there every few years.

There were supposed to be feral goats on one of the Gulf Islands too, but they might be all gone now like the feral sheep that used to roam Saltspring Island.

We saw the feral sheep on a Columbia Blacktail hunt there back in the late '80's or maybe early '90's. They were so full of sticks and briars they looked like they had a Ghillie suit on! laugh

I'm not really big on conspiracy theories, but as a guy who ran several different businesses in my life and being married to an accountant for nearly 40 years, I know that the numbers need to pencil out and what PM Sparkle Socks is doing does not. Our kids and grand kids will be paying for this and that isn't fair or equitable.

That said and regardless, once the beer flu mess is over I really need to get back onto the chuck fishing again and will look for the secret locations that I missed the last times I went by.

Happy Easter to one and all who enter into this Canuck section.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

IC B2

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Happy Easter Dwayne and to all laugh

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Enjoy Dwayne. From my years living in Comox, I recall a few choice spots along the strait from Campbell River to Texada. I do believe that most were overfished by extraterrestrials however. smile

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well I would fact check that but can't figure out where to start. April first only being a couple days earlier than the post.........

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
No worries, Rick. There are quite a few grumpy old men around here who think that the world is out to get them.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
No worries, Rick. There are quite a few grumpy old men around here who think that the world is out to get them.

Well this grumpy old guy is only sweating out his second ex wife!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
The entire Campfire forum is a grumpy man thread. laugh cry crazy

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The entire Campfire forum is a grumpy man thread. laugh cry crazy

Wow Richard, that is so very, very true! Many of the threads in the Canada section and others remind me of a group of grumpy old men, sitting at the park, complaining about everything!! It's too hot! It's too cold! Taxes! Lazy young people! Conspiracy! Lies!

COVID complaints. The recent US election complaints. Trudeau complaints. Biden complaints. Ontario Premier Ford complaints. Complaints about Ontario. Budget complaints. Vaccine complaints. US government complaints. Canadian government complaints. shocked

Almost every thread ends up being a grumpy man's complaint thread! Sometimes you gotta complain, but does almost every thread have to end up that way? crazy

I realize that COVID has been going on for a long time, and everyone is tired of it. But you kjnow, it would be nice to talk about fishing. Sitting in the boat on a warm, summer day. A hunting trip. A range trip. Reminisce about old friends. Your favourite summer. Your biggest bass or trout. Etc.

A little less grump, please!

Edited to add: Wanna bet that absolutely doesn't happen? There are too many people here who love to complain! laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ain't it the truth! It is a cool day, but sunny. Perfect for a little shore fishing, if you're sitting in the sun!

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
back in Minnesota soon, then out fishing

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
I can't find the original theme song from the early 60s, but here is a Canadian television show, The Littlest Hobo, that had a great run on television. It was based on an American movie or book, but both series were made up here.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
While I was still working the tv group making the Littlest Hobo series came to our city to film one show. It was interesting to see that the group of dogs used to portray the Littlest Hobo had an air conditioned motor home to wait in until one of them was needed for filming. The trainer took the pack out for a run and they were very well trained, unrestrained but clustered around the trainer as he jogged down the road.

Saw some of the tricks of filming and was quite impressed. At one point in the story they were to crash a car into a local creek. On prior inspection we discovered there was a natural gas line under the creek where they wanted to crash the car. This required a different entry point to one side. It was interesting to see the aircraft type safety harness used by the driver of the car. (Hidden under his clothing.) Also how the car seat was chained to the floor so the seat couldn't be torn loose by the crash into the water.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Good evening Jim, good to read you're posts.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

132 members (406_SBC, 444Matt, 450yukon, 257_X_50, 19rabbit52, 270winchester, 20 invisible), 1,926 guests, and 822 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,377
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.