-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't drink soda only water and coffee. I will never got Delta again for sure. I don't watch sports of any kind so canceling the MLB is easy. I have also cancelled Levi, amazon, walmart, nike, gillette, Dicks Sporting Goods, AT&T....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GB1

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Love Coke Zero, but switched to Pepsi Zero! Screw coke as far as Delta I worked for Northwest, so my pension may come from delta when draw it. I do Like my Delta Elite tho!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Cancel Coke, fugg Delta. Tired of the groids in Atlanta. I’m going to cancel Canadian whisky because of their covid internment camps and stupid border politics. Trudeau is the only one a bigger numbskull than Cadaver Joe. I cancelled MLB and Negroid Felon League a while back.

Last edited by WAM; 04/04/21.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You cannot get on a Delta flight without ID
You cannot pick up MLB tickets without ID

...But you can buy Coke without ID, unless you buy with a check or credit card.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Baseball bores me to tears so I dont watch that anyway. Dont like flying so thats done. But Coke. Damn. Not gonna quit drinking it. Sooner or later wont be able to buy or watch or do anything without supporting something I dont like.

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
IC B2

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Schit...I just opened a Coke too.

Oh, well.

I have a flight booked on Delta.

As do we from Spokane to Ketchikan this summer for a week of fishing.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Didn’t ya all try this with Nike, Yeti and about a thousand other brands and it did nothing?

Lberal dumbasses like you still buying. Can't fix stupid that way. But there is another way...

Can't outrun a bullet, even with your Nikes on, you commie twat.

A 77 gr at 2700 trumps your old fat ass with your Nikes every time.

Please. Run.

Lol.

Made a lot of money off their stocks. An old fug like you they don’t care about.

LoL

Sure you did...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Do you not understand.....the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and those things defile the person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, acts of adultery, other immoral sexual acts, thefts, false testimonies, and slanderous statements. These are the things that defile the person.”
Matthew 15:17-20

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just keep cancelling them as they come, Coke is gone now too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I sent Coke an email a few weeks back calling them out on the "being less white" training they were doing. I don't drink that barf anyways but sent it regardless.

This is the reply I received back.....

Paul, Thank you for contacting The Coca-Cola Company,

We appreciate your message. The goal of our diversity training is to help build a better workplace, one that is respectful for all. Recently, we learned that content accessible through our Company training platform did not align with this approach. To be clear, this was not a part of our training curriculum and we immediately removed the links to that content.

We apologize to those who were offended by this content. We would never encourage anyone to be any less of themselves.

As we continue to evolve our training, we know we won’t always get everything right, but we have learned from this experience. In fact, we have taken to heart one very key lesson – the importance of continuing to listen, learn and adapt, as together we work to refresh the world and make a difference.

We will make sure that we are addressing any opportunities for improvement and continue the dialogue to ensure all voices are heard and respected.

Kind Regards,
The Coca-Cola Company
Consumer Interaction Center, North America

IC B3

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Pat85
Schit...I just opened a Coke too.

Oh, well.

I have a flight booked on Delta.

Big deal!

What am I gonna do with this can???

i'd tell 'em to stick that 10 cent deposit where the sun don't shine...!!! shocked

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Originally Posted by SuperCub
I sent Coke an email a few weeks back calling them out on the "being less white" training they were doing. I don't drink that barf anyways but sent it regardless.

This is the reply I received back.....

Paul, Thank you for contacting The Coca-Cola Company,

We appreciate your message. The goal of our diversity training is to help build a better workplace, one that is respectful for all. Recently, we learned that content accessible through our Company training platform did not align with this approach. To be clear, this was not a part of our training curriculum and we immediately removed the links to that content.

We apologize to those who were offended by this content. We would never encourage anyone to be any less of themselves.

As we continue to evolve our training, we know we won’t always get everything right, but we have learned from this experience. In fact, we have taken to

heart one very key lesson – the importance of continuing to listen, learn and adapt, as together we work to refresh the world and make a difference.

We will make sure that we are addressing any opportunities for improvement and continue the dialogue to ensure all voices are heard and respected.

Kind Regards,
The Coca-Cola Company
Consumer Interaction Center, North America
Paul, you could send this back to them.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
provisions that will limit ballot access, potentially confuse voters and give more power to Republican lawmakers

makes it a crime to offer water to voters waiting in lines, which tend to be longer in densely populated communities

Limit the number of "drop boxes" in which people can place their absentee votes, meaning many will have to travel further

When the coronavirus pandemic hit last year, Georgia’s secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, mailed absentee ballot applications to every registered voter in the state ahead of its June primary election. This led to absentee voting by record numbers of Georgians.

It’s now illegal for election officials to mail out absentee ballot applications to all voters.

The Republicans just don't want black people voting!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

I also quit all social media.

Bb

As you post on the fire.

LOL

You get tester's cock out your mouth yet?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would have to look at the Coke corporate structure, but I can't recall a time in the past ten years when I spent money with any of the three.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They BEEN cancelled.

Suck my digk LIBERAL BLM SUPPORTING PUKES!!!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Goosey
provisions that will limit ballot access, potentially confuse voters and give more power to Republican lawmakers

makes it a crime to offer water to voters waiting in lines, which tend to be longer in densely populated communities

Limit the number of "drop boxes" in which people can place their absentee votes, meaning many will have to travel further

When the coronavirus pandemic hit last year, Georgia’s secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, mailed absentee ballot applications to every registered voter in the state ahead of its June primary election. This led to absentee voting by record numbers of Georgians.

It’s now illegal for election officials to mail out absentee ballot applications to all voters.

The Republicans just don't want black people voting!

You forgot to add you are a idiot..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This will be the 2nd year in a row not paying DISH for the MLB package.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Kinda pointless for me to boycott things I don't use anyway. MLB and Coke are two. I don't see an opportunity to fly anywhere very soon, so Delta is out by default.

they don't know that you don't currently use them. Telling them you will never use them again and the reason why is not an untrue statement.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rubio did a good job of reminding the head of MLB that he belonged to the Augusta country club in Georgia which is exclusive and oh, btw, the city you moved the game to? they require voter ID and don't allow poll workers to provide food or drink to voters either.

and then he reminded him that MLB works with Cuba and China, both of which do not allow open elections.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (338Rules, 16penny, 338reddog, 280shooter, 257robertsimp, 15 invisible), 1,193 guests, and 839 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,227
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.