Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
This pastor should be an example to us all. Take NO [bleep].

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Why were the cops there? Maybe I missed it.

Covid restrictions on capacity, on Good Friday.

Wow. Schit has got to stop.

Depending on the state you live in it’s alive and well.

Here you can get back to back and belly to belly,,,,as long as you wear your mask.

Fauxci mask bulshit needs to stop, too.

Truth.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Finally someone with a pair of NUTS!!!!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If you were to ask any of those "Bylaw officers" or police or whatever they were about what happened, I know that to a man and woman they would say, "We were just following orders.". And we all heard that a lot back in 1945, didn't we?

RS

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
So she is a public health inspector and she has to bring muscle. Nazi Gestapo for sure.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by AB2506
They're not cops. If they were, he would have been arrested.

They're Bylaw Officers. Where is part 2 where the cops go and arrest him?

Not saying it's right, just correcting the mistaken belief that they are cops.

So what the fugg is a Bylaw officer.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
No law for the cops to enforce. Just there for the intimidation factor to ensure compliance.

Dude knows his rights and the shepherd of the congregation protects his flock.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Good for him!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And with large capacity attendance there is a good chance of covid being passed on and possibly someone eventually dying. The pastor sounds rabid to me. Anyway, if there was a god there wouldn't be a pandemic. Flame on.

Jim

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
This was an outstanding event. A lot of us have forgotten that men and women who wear the cloth are not sales turds trying to sell religion but are folks who believe in Christian values and have a willingness to share and promote it. They respect the individual and their opinions to have them. The left has busted their ass to make everyone of us believe it' s our responsibility to be woke , pc, and to be tools of the leftist FOOL. The LEO's and pissant Gov't
Official's do as they are told , that's what they are paid to do. It's our job as voting citizens to clean all the leftist trash out of positions of any authority what so ever as they simply cannot and won't abide the constitution and our heritage of FREEDOM. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

AB, is this situation an anomaly or is it more common up there?

I'm not qualified to answer whether this is normal or not. I haven't been to church since before Covid. Sometimes I watch the online services.

From what I have heard, it only pastors/churches who do not follow the Covid guidelines of 15% capacity I think it is. Some don't require the wearing of masks. I'm sure some KAREN reported the service as over capacity, that's why the health inspector was there. Not sure why so many Bylaw Officers were sent. I'm sure they didn't want to be there. BUT they were ordered there. .

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Reminds me of some old Poles I knew back in the 70's. They had seen Nazi's & Commies in person and were not about to allow that B.S. to happen in America. Sadly they are no longer with us and it's a shame so many of the younger folks have no clue about that stuff. That's one of the reasons history sometimes repeats itself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kenjs1
If you would like to help, you can donate by using e-transfer: artstreetchurch.ca or by using our website: www.streetchurch.ca

I wouldn't give a dime to Artur Pawlawski. I admire him for preaching to the homeless and anyone who stops by, but the man is a pain in the ass if you work for the City of Calgary. He is always breaking the Bylaws and being charged. He then gets the lawyer and files Charter Challenges.

The City has tried to work with him and an agreement will be made, but shortly there after, he will break the agreement. Some poor Bylaw Officer will have to respond to a complaint and go shut him down and issue tickets. I had to do it a few times, there is no reasoning with the man. He has everything recorded. What the complaints are about is the speakers he uses, and sometimes he sets up in a park near the Drop-In Centre (all homeless are druggies and unsaved in Artur's mind). So someone will complain about the volume of the sermon, and then the second offence is setting up his food line and sermon in a park without a permit. The permits are free, all he has to do is call in and get a permit. He would rather have a confrontation. Then he claims that he is being persecuted by the City. Give him money.

No officer I worked with, objected to his preaching or his message of salvation. But, he breaks the law, we have to respond if a complaint is made. Not fun.

He claims that the City is against his message, give me money to fight the oppressors.

It would appear from the video that Artur Palawski from Poland is slowly going insane. No proper pastor acts like he did. None that I have ever met.

The video makes me glad that I'm retired. I don't have to deal with people like Artur anymore. BTW, a lot of what you saw is an act. When I had him away from the incident and the camera, he is (or was) a quiet man. Calgary pastors have tried talking to Artur about his behavior, but Artur believes he is righteous and won't listen.

He could do so much more if he wasn't always fighting the City. The City would probably help him, but he craves the attention, "look I'm persecuted for my faith". Not true.

Last edited by AB2506; 04/07/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He has a perspective most people can't relate to. These real 'effin grownups making decisions for themselves to go to church and worship as they please.

[video:yahoo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXefE-Z3H6M&ab_channel=FoxNews[/video]

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Is this the guy whose church the Canadian govt just put a fence around?

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
He probably lived in Poland during the Commie rule and won't stand for it following him over to N. America.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by reivertom
He probably lived in Poland during the Commie rule and won't stand for it following him over to N. America.

“I grew up in Poland under the boot of the Soviets, behind the Iron Curtain,” Pawlowski said. “What I see right now, I see everything escalating and moving to the new level. They’re acting just like the Communists were acting when I was growing up when the pastors and the priests were arrested, and some were murdered. Many were tortured.”

“That’s why I say what I say,” he continued. “Because I see a repetition of history.”

“Even during the times of the Middle Ages, the knights were commanded to leave their swords outside the church, they were not allowed to enter the church. But these days, nothing is holy for those people. They just walk in like it’s a restaurant.”

See:
https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/06/exclusive-pastor-artur-pawlowski-speaks-out/

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by reivertom
What I would like to know is will we?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Pastor in Calgary, AB Canada church boots out "Nazi, fascist, communist!" police from disrupting pass over service.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1378511944408252423

This needs to happen all over the world, not just in common wealth countries.

Finally, a righteous man.

And I notice that after being instructed to leave the coppers continued to trespass...so, breaking the law whilst armed.

What would happen if someone else did that?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Heym06

So what the fugg is a Bylaw officer.

Apparently it is someone that has "Police" stencilled on the back of their duty vest.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 2,496 guests, and 1,368 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,228
Posts18,466,620
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.