Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
On principle, any industry that leans too heavily on critical foreign components should eat dirt.

But damn it's going to suck.

MAGA
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Republicans announce that they can repeal all this "if only we vote them into a majority AGAIN and donate eleventy-billion $$$ to every Republican in D.C."......
This is what we get for betraying the NRA and Wayne. Where is W4Bears so we can apologize to him?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I say FUQK him and the Ho he rode in on !!! 😡

x10! just say no!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
In PA in the first garter of 2021 there was almost 500,000 background checks, wonder if those are willing to give up there gun to that dumb fcuck

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I have a feeling that those tens of thousands of Italian Police Trade In Beretta 92s that flooded the US market at about $300.00 a pop are going to go up in price soon.

I had one & the front sight was literally a 1/16 tall. Rear sight wasn't much better. It wasn't the good deal I thought it was.

That's the way they made them till the US Army Contract specified better sights.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Pappy348
The story I read today says he plans to require the same background check for “ghost gun kits” as for complete firearms. Whoopeeschitt. Legality aside for the moment, that ship has sailed, sunk, and been salvaged and sold. How many fuggin’ million are already out there, totally undocumented. IIRC, it’s illegal to sell them to someone else, but c’mon man, they’re undocumented. Pure, unalduterated Executive Masturbation.🤌🏻 (Note the thumb and forefinger positioned for a teensy weensy little winky).

Ghost guns are a real problem, used in most mass shootings.(Not) Just have to do SOMETHING to make the left feel better. Just do something!!!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Hence the term “Executive Masturbation”.

He’s getting hammered by those folks that supported him based on GC promises he made. He’ll be able to point to this nothing-burger and say, “Look what I did!”

I don’t think they’ll think it’s enough, kinda like the FLOTUS after a night of Joe Love.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Republicans announce that they can repeal all this "if only we vote them into a majority AGAIN and donate eleventy-billion $$$ to every Republican in D.C."......

You’re not lying’. That was my first thought too. I can hear it already non stop campaign ads telling us how pro gun they are if we just send them money. Repeal Obama care 2.0

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hopefully, some folks will be ("Waked") (("Woked")) up. The Mid terms are a going to be a very real big deal. Still going to be a bumpy ride for two years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
As far as waiting periods go, all he has to do is tell his batf that nothing goes thru under 5 days which with their Mickey fugging mouse computer setup is about what it takes anyway.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Bitch, bitch, bitch. If you don’t know what the communist are after you’re a complete idiot. Debate, argue, pontificate. Comes down to action. The time will come SWIFTLY when a final unarmed warning march in Washington will be required. At that time and during its existence violent resistance will probably be met. From the armed traitors hiding behind patriot uniforms. From that point forward there will be no more peaceful petition. Should the global communists insist upon enacting illegal disarmament against the free populous of the United States then war will have been declared. No further debate will be fruitful. Those insisting upon denying the rights
of a free people guaranteed by a legal Constitution and supported by a Bill of Rights enumerating rights preexisting the Constitution must be eliminated. There’s no dancing around the truth. Are we to be ruled by the Constitution or by those who subvert the law and call it justice.

I I will not die a servant. Should it be called for I will die in resistance to the communist ideology that demands I submit to its demands. Most likely I will live beyond the death of the enemies of the Constitution who demand such. For I and those like me will resist with greatest effort. Should those in illegal power demand our last means of defense of a free nation be submitted, then violent means of resistance will be forthcoming and welcomed. Will you march in the last warning to the enemies of freedom? Or will you cower in your den, watch your words, and avoid conflict. If you do then you too are the enemy of freedom unfit to fill a vacancy in the last bastion of freedom in the world. WE MUST FIGHT IF OUR FREEDOMS ARE DENIED. WILL YOU MARCH??!!!!! or be a coward. The time comes. Make no excuse.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

He doesn't have legislative powers. He can control agencies, but only within existing law.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Anything that Marxist c*cksucker does regarding gun control will be unconstitutional. Weather or not the SCOTUS rules to uphold the Constitution is the real question.

Amen!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hope the senile old Fuqk takes a fatal fall off the steps of AF-1. SOON !
Yeah, then who would be president? Hint, she is way worse than Biden and that is the plan anyway. That ho is going to wield a heavy stick and we better hope against hope the SCOTUS stops her. Anyone can see Biden's time is short.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fck Biden and his EOs

Last edited by ledvm; 04/07/21.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Who is Joe Biden ? Never heard of him, seems not to matter

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Latest Fox News Release says he’s going after Arm or “Stabilizing” Braces, “Ghost” Guns, and More Red Flag Laws.

Biden to target 'ghost guns,' stabilizing braces in new gun control actions

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-actions-gun-violence

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Biden expected to announce executive actions on gun control Thursday

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-executive-actions-gun-control

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Eff him and the HO... Both can KMRRA...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
A republican should introduce a bill today to ban and immediately deport all Muslim extremists, just to ruffle some feathers a bit.

Would have saved a hell of a lot more Americans over the last 20 years than this gun control bs

Last edited by KenMi; 04/08/21.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

288 members (10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 338reddog, 1minute, 1_deuce, 10ring1, 36 invisible), 2,572 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,714
Posts18,457,051
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.