Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
While this site was down I visited them to find that they are just a bunch of Biden voters and Mark Zuckerberg/facebook low lifes. Some fathead named oldtimehunter or something like that was sniveling about someone here saying some other guys wife was a biker whore. I said it would be rude to get inbetween the two people's conversation.

I mentioned that here we treat Biden voters like the trash they are and then explained that section 230 protects site owners from any liability for content posted by members or the public. I posted a link to the section and was immediately banned, reason Politics, no PM, was in the general forum where it states you can post about anything.

Same kind of pussies as Sniper's Hide. These moronic so called hunting/shooting sites should realize that they are screwing themselves by shutting up the very people who support these sports and a free country.

Happy?

Last edited by rickt300; 04/07/21.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Got no use for those millennials.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Without obnoxious rabble rousers
we'd be British!

I saw the thread there, about the issue here.
Then they chit canned it. The head cheese there even
weighed in on the topic!

Pussies!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Lol!!!

Wear it as a badge of honor.

Buncha of em from both sites on here I bet living their alter ego,s

But switch for those sites.

Basic B type whores....

LMFAO!!!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Paragraphs are a thing.

You should try them sometime.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Without obnoxious rabble rousers
we'd be British!

I saw the thread there, about the issue here.
Then they chit canned it. The head cheese there even
weighed in on the topic!

Pussies!

What did he say? I was banned so fast I couldn't see what he said.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by goalie
Paragraphs are a thing.

You should try them sometime.

I like big long single paragraphs! Don't worry I have decided to chime in on your schitt stirring.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rickt300
While this site was down I visited them to find that they are just a bunch of Biden voters and Mark Zuckerberg/facebook low lifes. Some fathead named oldmanofthesea or something like that was sniveling about someone here saying some other guys wife was a biker whore. I said it would be rude to get inbetween the two people's conversation.
I mentioned that here we treat Biden voters like the trash they are and then explained that section 230 protects site owners from any liability for content posted by members or the public. I posted a link to the section and was immediately banned, reason Politics, no PM, was in the general forum where it states you can post about anything.
Same kind of pussies as Sniper's Hide. These moronic so called hunting/shooting sites should realize that they are screwing themselves by shutting up the very people who support these sports and a free country.

Happy?

They just don’t know a true and patriotic Merikan with a hint of legal talents when they see it. Same for Snipers Hide. Same for Accurate Reloading, etc., etc.

They just don’t know what they’re missing by losing your presence.
Truly sad.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
While this site was down I visited them to find that they are just a bunch of Biden voters and Mark Zuckerberg/facebook low lifes. Some fathead named oldmanofthesea or something like that was sniveling about someone here saying some other guys wife was a biker whore. I said it would be rude to get inbetween the two people's conversation.

Happy?

They just don’t know a true and patriotic Merikan with a hint of legal talents when they see it. Same for Snipers Hide. Same for Accurate Reloading, etc., etc.

Truly sad.

Fuq you, you jackass racist Jew.

Last edited by rickt300; 04/07/21.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
They run a tight ship over there. But make no mistake, there are a lot more liberals on 24hr than longrange.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Stammster
They run a tight ship over there. But make no mistake, there are a lot more liberals on 24hr than longrange.

The difference here being we can rightly call them what they are, leftist scum. Those POS that call themselves Liberals are nothing of the sort they are fascists/leftist scum.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Happy?

Truly sad.

Fuq you you jackass racist Jew.

There’s the racist rickster that we know and love.

Banning fits your little ass really well. So does coming here and whining about it.

We care.

Shalom.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Cancel culture" is alive and well. Fugg 'em. They're a bunch of commie basterds anyway.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Got no use for those millennials.

Nope...

After looking them over during the "days of darkness" I was underwhelmed. The volume of ignorance at the two sites is exceeded by the size of the admins' egos.

I thought about getting banned, like I did on AR when I told Saeed to FO sandniqqer, but I decided to just delete my bookmarks and vanish back into the choking smoke of The Campfire.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Got to admit I posted on AR for many years, finally got fed up with Saeeds racist crap and his love for dictatorship. The posts about his favorite king and camel jockey's put me in the sights and my sig line annoyed the eurotrash. "Leftists and Muslims are self loathing racist haters". But I did come back to life several times so they could ban me again, Hah!

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

Happy?

Truly sad.

Banning fits your little ass really well. So does coming here and whining about it.

We care.

Shalom.

Pointing out that you are not the only jackass on the net is not whining.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Happy?

Truly sad.

We care.

Shalom.

Pointing out that you are not the only jackass on the net is not whining.

The first step to solving a problem is to identify the problem. It appears you’ve done that. Congratulations.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Great to see the ‘fire getting back to normal

Sam......

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I love this place...glad I finally joined. Very few places left that one can be politically incorrect and not worry about getting fired or some schit. It's too bad because commie bastard has such a nice ring to it!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
716 members (10Glocks, 11point, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 160user, 91 invisible), 2,718 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,890
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.